Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27

Author Topic: ▪PixelQuest ▪ The Vault▪ (It Begins!) (Currently Full)  (Read 54905 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: ▪PixelQuest ▪ The Vault▪ (It Begins!)
« Reply #180 on: August 10, 2012, 03:56:16 am »

(Also going to bed in the next five minutes. :P)

"That's a great idea... but we don't have an axe. Maybe we should head for that lake and get some water. Let's go." Tabby led the way toward the lake, stopping back at the shelter to grab the glass jars on the way.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 10, 2012, 04:05:02 am »

Traveling to the Lake would be a 4 hour long journey at the least.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 10, 2012, 06:35:16 am »

Go into the storage room and see what I can get.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 10, 2012, 07:03:52 am »

Traveling to the Lake would be a 4 hour long journey at the least.
((I'm sure I could speed it up.  :P

And give everyone else at base time to work. >:D))

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 10, 2012, 11:01:38 am »

Move south a ways, drawing a mental map of the hills for whenever the materials to make a map become available

---
Go into the storage room and see what I can get.

It's already been established that it's too dark to see inside the storage room, and only Leo would know of the generator.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 10, 2012, 12:43:32 pm »

((Also, some more notes on things that should be clear: The big lake is quite a ways to walk, especially with little means of self defense. Traveling alone or in very small groups is quite dangerous if you don't know where you're going. Even before, in a game with 6 players. (I've boosted the amount of enemies a little bit because this is a 7 man group.)))

((And yes, the crates have already been opened, but the lights are shut off because for some reason Lilli decided to cut the generator's power without letting anyone know that there was a generator. Only him, and possibly Tabitha know about it at all so there's no way for anyone but Leonardo to turn on the lights to get to the supplies.

EDIT: Well, without stumbling around in the dark and tripping over the lid of a crate or something. You could easily reach the crates near the doorway relatively easily, technically, but you wouldn't really be able to see what was inside of them.))
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 12:49:23 pm by Aninimouse »
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 10, 2012, 12:49:53 pm »

(I would say a grenade launcher is an excellent means of defense, but OK. :P)

Tabitha led Alana back to the base and waited to see if anyone came up with a plan, and also mentioned to the others that there was a lake somewhat close by.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Keepvogel

• Bay Watcher
  • If you read this, TURN AROUND!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 10, 2012, 12:58:12 pm »

Bruce stood there, mute, looking at his 6 other companions. He knew that without proper supplies he and the group would starve quite quickly. Bruce followed Firefly inside the storageroom. "How about we get this in the light?" Bruce asked Firefly, trying to push the crate out the storage.
Phileas: Keep wouldn't be Keep without his mildly broken English and 'an's in inappropriate places, remember?

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ▪PixelQuest: The Vault▪
« Reply #188 on: August 10, 2012, 01:20:45 pm »

Alana and Tabitha return, bringing news of the Lake far to the West.

Bruce and Markus pull one of the crates from the darkness, it contains 44p of Wood

9:39 AM, Day 1

Spoiler: Image (click to show/hide)

Character Statuses:

Leonardo Sinad:
Health: 65/65
Hunger: 42/45
Thirst: 62/65
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

David Du'vaugh:
Health: 60/60
Hunger: 37/40
Thirst: 57/60

Alana Tyr:

Walrus McBandage:
Health: 60/60
Hunger: 37/40
Thirst: 57/60

Markus Ludwig:

Tabitha Hackman:
Hunger: 47/50
Thirst: 67/70

Bruce Clarkson:
Health: 70/70
Hunger: 47/50
Thirst: 67/70

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 10, 2012, 09:34:56 pm »

Go south. Mental map the area. Do it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 10, 2012, 09:47:44 pm »

"Hey, wait up! It's dangerous to go alone!" Tabitha said, following Leo outside. She proceeded to walk beside and a little behind him, keeping an eye on the surrounding area.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 10, 2012, 10:27:25 pm »

Tabitha and Leonardo make their way up the hill to the South of the Shelter, going nowhere in particular.

9:45 AM, Day 1

Spoiler: Image (click to show/hide)

Character Statuses:

Leonardo Sinad:
Hunger: 41/45
Thirst: 61/65

Tabitha Hackman:
Hunger: 46/50
Thirst: 66/70

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 10, 2012, 10:33:45 pm »

"Please try not to wander ahead of me like that. It distracts me. Anyway, I think I see a hole near the top of the hill. Keep an eye out while I go check on it." Inspect the hole, for great mapping.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 10, 2012, 11:15:05 pm »

Upon closer inspection, the hole appears to be some sort of small crater. There are a few shards of metal scattered around inside of it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 10, 2012, 11:34:31 pm »

Tabitha shrugged at his delusional statement - since she was clearly still behind him - and moved up to check out the hole for herself, but only gave it a cursory look since she was more concerned with keeping her awareness on her surroundings.

(How did you miss both characters walking left, Lillipad? XD)
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27