Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Author Topic: World in Renewal (After the mageocalypse re-boot) Turn 3  (Read 23045 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: World in Renewal (After the mageocalypse re-boot) (Turn 1 - waitlist open)
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2012, 09:03:15 pm »

"Completely reliant on-...Well, that makes it all the more interesting then!

Agree

Aurin nodded at the Therian, he really was friendly, and returned to her tranquil state of silence.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2012, 09:18:30 pm »

"I was going to come here to ask to go and take care of it. I'll certainly take care of it." This was a lot more direct to accepting than April had thought.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 16, 2012, 01:06:36 am »

Now they were talking. Cat-Eye would be wary of the situation that had no place for anyone save the footsoldiers, but if there was also need to scout the region and overall explore uncharted territories... then he had no problem with answering the council's plead. "It sounds like the settlements are in dire need of a good tracker. You have my assistance."
Agree.

Nevyn_Jendak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 17, 2012, 07:32:04 am »

I have already agreed... I just wish to know what services are required to be rendered....

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: World in Renewal (After the mageocalypse re-boot) (Turn 1.5 - waitlist open)
« Reply #109 on: February 17, 2012, 09:14:50 am »

Turn 1.5

"If you agree to go, we will arrange transportation to the settlement that was most recently attcked, This will take at least two hours, If you still wish to aid us then return in that time"

(You have the option of waiting, or trying to do something else, and as for talarion and serious)

Quote from:
quicker reflexes, the better to draw his guns and respond in kind when attacked
{luck+10} The mage has +3s
{Power=11}{Control=8}
+4 bonus on Surprise rolls, initiative rolls, and rolls to get out of the way of stuff, like a falling rock

Quote from:
reducing the fatigue he would get. In other words, his muscles now had less lactic acid buildup, and broke down less overall, in effect reducing how quickly he would get tired. His muscles would ache less, he'd be able to fight and move for longer. But right now, his muscles ached like there was no tomorrow, throb throb, throb throb... He shook his head slightly with a smile, trying to ignore the pain.

{Luck=4} Mage has -1s
{power=8}{Control=5}
You gain +1 to endurance rolls

Quote from: Cat-Eye(HmH)
Try once more to find a pet. Even if it's a goat or a toad or something, buy it anyway.
{luck=4} You have found a small tabby cat, you also got a small amount of meat to feed it with
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 09:20:49 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: World in Renewal (After the mageocalypse re-boot) (Turn 1.5 - waitlist open)
« Reply #110 on: February 17, 2012, 09:19:09 am »

wait and drink
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 17, 2012, 09:20:54 am »

"T-two hours?" Aurin's mouth curled into a small frown. That was a lot of time to use, and waiting was not one of them.

"Is it possible to...go outside? Look at the scenery or such?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 17, 2012, 09:22:16 am »

"You may leave, we are not holding yo here, but If you wish to join the others, then make sure you are back here in two hours. That is all I was saying."
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 09:37:50 am by wolfchild »
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 17, 2012, 09:25:10 am »

"I'll...wait for now then." Aurin shrugged, she had no other choice but to wait. Unless any important details came to mind, it would be nice to know the others through worded speech.

For two whole hours.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 17, 2012, 09:36:14 am »

Ixi put a hand on Aurins shoulder. Even simple kindness was almost alien to her upbringing. It was still something she was learning...

"I'm sure we can go for a walk, Miss Aurin, or maybe pick up a meal? if you want to go with me, that is. I too disdain waiting in one place for more than a while."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 17, 2012, 10:12:15 am »

"I'll get to polishing my kitten's mouse-catching tools, then! What do you say, Ser Pounce-a-lot?"
Take out the kitten out of my duster and increase his body's muscle density, making him stronger without making him bulkier.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 17, 2012, 10:21:47 am »

"Ser Pounce-a-lot?"

So, was it Awakening or DA2?

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 17, 2012, 10:28:32 am »

Only two hours? That was short notice for the council. Must be serious.

Jos looked down at his empty holster. ''Oh yeah...'' Jos said to himself quietly. He decided to use his two hours.

He went outside, heading to the shop where he had asked for the man to examine and repair the laser pistol. One shot was not going to be enough, in Jos' mind. Not like he was free from guilt. That pistol had been with him for years. It was time to get a new one, but he just didn't have the money spare after buying essentials.
He also decided to find ammo for his carbine. It's a weapon he was all too familiar with running out of ammo at the most crucial times.

He kept an eye on the time, working out to get back half an hour early.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 17, 2012, 10:30:04 am »

"Ser Pounce-a-lot?"

So, was it Awakening or DA2?
Hey, YOU were the one who mentioned a small tabby cat! I just went along with it.
Also, the kitten's name was mentioned in both games, but Awakening starred the kitten himself and DA2 only made a reference to him. If, ah, that's what you're asking.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 17, 2012, 10:33:23 am »

I was poking fun at you, wanted to know which one you got it from, I knew of both, probably just should of said"hey there Anders"
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13