Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: World in Renewal (After the mageocalypse re-boot) Turn 3  (Read 23028 times)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
Re: World in Renewal (After the mageocalypse re-boot) (Turn 1 - waitlist open)
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2012, 03:08:37 pm »

@holymaoh:
Cat-Eye discerned something about 'near-instant paralysis' and 'trial samples' from the therian's enthusiastic rambling. A paralytic poison would be useful in a hunt... He decided to volunteer.
"No problem. Give me a vial and I'll test it the next time I'm out in the woods."

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2012, 03:16:37 pm »

Jos looked around. He noticed how one asked for the pay, one asked what the job was, and another curiously displaying potions/poisons/alchemy things. Mercs can be a handful. Atleast, the type of mercs that are in it for the money only. They don't tend to have your back the same, atleast in Jos' previous experiences.
Still, he did want to know what the job was specifically. He looked at the council expectantly waiting for an answer to the one with the odd eyes.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2012, 03:34:02 pm »

(Well, Cat-Eye can improve on them later, Plus, how're we meant to know that Cat-Eye is a Body Mage? Don't worry, you'll get your (un)fair share of money from me, I have plenty of ideas for changes to Leon's body... Plenty of them...)

Try again, dropping the wrist enhancements.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2012, 10:48:03 pm »

Aurin sighed to herself, it looked like the Therian didn't hear her.

"I'm in then."

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2012, 01:34:44 am »

Varence had already decided to help the orcs before coming here this was just an opportunity to get paid and hopefully find some people willing to try some of his poisons or tonics.

Varence quickly turned around and asked the large crowd of people if any would care to try some of his new poisons.
"What do you have mister...?"
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Nevyn_Jendak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2012, 07:10:25 am »

*Idly flicking through a few of the filters and lenses on his head gear Kelan looks up at the Councilor..* Well, I would be happy to provide aid, so long as it is within my power to give it... what kind of aid is needed?

holymaoh

• Bay Watcher
  • Slaughter can't be spelled without laughter.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2012, 01:18:47 pm »

Varence looks at those who volunteered and explains the paralytic poisons to them then hands each a vial. He then turned and smiled with a huge grin thinking of all of the possibilities. He turns back to those whom he gave the vials to and gave them a friendly and albeit obvious warning, "I would advice not drinking the poison or cutting yourself on your blade after you coat it. Not good for your health."

He then turned toward the council but still looking around the room and agreed.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 06:46:54 pm by holymaoh »

"Hard pressed on my right.  My center is yielding.  Impossible to maneuver.

Situation excellent.  I Shall attack."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2012, 02:47:47 pm »

Ixi smiled at Varence. Therianthropes were certainly an odd lot...and they were difficult to read. What was 'angry' to a Leopardman could be 'sad' to a Wolfman...and there were endless variations, depending on how and where they were raised.

"Thank you for the warning, Sir Varence.

I do make a regular habit of not poisoning myself."

Action: Agree to the councils proposal.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2012, 02:56:08 pm »

Vynam raised an eyebrow. Apparently the council wasn't interested in discussing pay. "...Fine, I'll do it. But I'm going to get something out of this. One way or another."

Vynam agrees to take the job as well. The game doesn't begin until you say yes, after all.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2012, 03:09:13 pm »

Ixi half turned toward Vynam, commenting.

"Fear not, good sir. We all get what we deserve in the end."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2012, 03:18:41 pm »

"Indeed... some sooner then most," he said, barely glancing at her before turning his eyes back to the ground. "And speaking of sooner, the sooner we get underway the sooner I can get paid and move on."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

holymaoh

• Bay Watcher
  • Slaughter can't be spelled without laughter.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2012, 06:55:27 pm »

Varence Suddenly realizing someone had asked a question a while ago walked to Aurin and apologized for the delayed responce. He then informed her that he was here on a favor for his old friend who lived in one of the orcish encampments on the outskirts. And as for being a therianthrope he explained that he never really thought about it.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 07:02:56 pm by holymaoh »

"Hard pressed on my right.  My center is yielding.  Impossible to maneuver.

Situation excellent.  I Shall attack."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2012, 06:58:38 pm »

Oh right.

Also agree.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2012, 07:48:27 pm »

"You will be compensated for services rendered, I am not going to discuss pay, because that is completely reliant on what you face out there"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2012, 08:23:38 pm »

'Now that was interesting.' Jos picked up on that quickly.

''So we're your eyes and ears out there then.'' Jos spoke up. ''A situation too dangerous to ignore but too unknown for the military.'' It was a calculated guess, but it would explain why the rumours were unclear on who were attacking. ''I think my services can account for that.'' He added, showing that he accepted the Council's mission.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13