Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: World in Renewal (After the mageocalypse re-boot) Turn 3  (Read 23022 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: World in Renewal (After the mageocalypse re-boot) Turn 2, Introducing Truck
« Reply #135 on: February 24, 2012, 08:43:08 pm »

"Varance, wrapped up in you're thoughts again? Our buildings are made of steel,  most fire protections will not protect against something hot enough to get through steel."
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 24, 2012, 11:55:47 pm »

"Orc, are there any outstanding vantage points near this place? If we're preparing for a defensive, then I'd like to use my arrows in the best way possible." Aurin pulled out one of them from her quiver. "If behind a wall, then all the better. These will arc through the air, they can't hit me while I, can hit them. Especially those that hold crude weapons of flame and gas.

"Do you have any oil or rags, I wonder? Fire-tipped arrows seem better in this occasion."

Nevyn_Jendak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 26, 2012, 09:41:45 pm »

(Sorry for the late replay everyone... i have been busy as hell...)
*bored in the back of the ute, the trip taking forever... glad when they finally arrive... Looking around curiously Kelan spots the young orc approaching them...* Thats us alright! Flame-throwers you say? Hmm, That could pose a few issues....

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 26, 2012, 09:53:11 pm »

Ixi stayed quiet, looking for trouble.

She mentioned to Aurin.

"I'd be more careful of grenades though. Those are common enough in the better off raider gangs. For anybody whose never seen them, they are usually thrown, and look like bumpy fruit from a weird tree-and if you see one, you should probably get yourself behind something, or down on the ground at least. They usually explode after a few seconds, and it's a good reason to keep moving in most cases."

Action: Keep up with the group
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 26, 2012, 09:57:10 pm »

Aurin rubbed her hands while checking her equipment. "Well, I'm not that knowledgeable with the weaponry other races use, so I guess I'm ready for anyone ordering me about." She nodded at Ixi's indication, then picked up her pack.

Follow the group!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 26, 2012, 10:02:37 pm »

April was ready for this. "I should have anyone on foot down. ...Maybe there'll be a bit of adventure in this!" That would be awesome. April followed the others

holymaoh

• Bay Watcher
  • Slaughter can't be spelled without laughter.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 28, 2012, 08:06:54 pm »

Varence looks around and then turns to his friend and noted "I suppose it is never really noticed." Though i suppose i should follow the rest. I will tell you if i learn anything new."

"Hard pressed on my right.  My center is yielding.  Impossible to maneuver.

Situation excellent.  I Shall attack."

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 28, 2012, 11:16:20 pm »

"Good. Ember-birds are barely hot enough to char fresh wood, let alone burn through metal." Cat-Eye cracked his knuckles. So many things to ask, so little the orc would say to him! "Now, back to business... do you have any scouts who tried to find the bandits? Where can I find them?"
Follow the group. At the first opportunity, get information on the settlements' surroundings and decide where the bandits would be most likely to camp.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 29, 2012, 01:23:54 am »

"No scouts, but while the raids come from different locations, the paths the raiders took always lead back to a ford to the north-west, So they are probably on the other side of the river"
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

NOt abandoning this, just not having a great week, I will try to get a turn up tomorrow sometime

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Urgh, I am so bad!. No more promises it does not work it seems, but I will do my best to do something, even if its just the bare bones of a turn, before I go to bed tonight

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: World in Renewal (After the mageocalypse re-boot) Turn 2.5
« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2012, 05:55:43 pm »

Well with a lack of party directions

Turn 2.5

Now informed about where the raiders seem to be coming from,party needs to formulate a plan

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2012, 10:07:41 pm »

"Id say we wait over there where they use to pass on their way away from here and stalk them, and ambush them when they reach their destionation"
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 16, 2012, 10:11:38 pm »

"Sure. Let's go with that." Shrug slightly and follow the plan.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 17, 2012, 03:29:17 am »

Aurin turned to the speaker with an amused look. "Waiting in ambush, huh? I wonder if we could utilize our weaponry to an advantage. I've something to add, you people wait in ambush and I'll stay on some obvious overlook with my bow and bait them in, so they won't notice you all. How does that sound?"
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13