Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Young Coven: A Hag Adventure!  (Read 12475 times)

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
Re: Young Coven: A Hag Adventure!
« Reply #150 on: November 03, 2011, 09:55:35 pm »

Ah, well, I still had almost two months left until my necro-timer for this went off, but I'd be glad to re-read it now and figure out what I was missing before. I just keep getting the feeling during these last couple pages that there's something crucially important that everyone, except maybe Weirdsound, is missing.

Edit: Comparing my memories and what is written, I have a bit of a request for your writting, Weirdsound; could you weave in more references to specific details of appearance and utility? Right from the first post, Agurtha's tattoos alone have had so many opportunities for exploration and chance events that it seems ridiculous they've only been mentioned that once.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:09:04 pm by Nivm »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 03, 2011, 09:56:07 pm »

Oh wait, only 10? I'm going blind. I thought it was 100 :o. I'll read and suggest later.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 07, 2011, 10:08:24 am »

Just slit the hobo's throat before going and collecting a book on dragons to study.  Since we have a little bit of time to kill go collect and deliver the cattle as well.  Also get a bit of information on the men we're going to be killing for Stanton if time permits.

I still stand by this suggestion :P

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 07, 2011, 10:41:24 am »

Right. Expect an update late Tuesday night or Thurs-Fri.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 10, 2011, 05:57:20 am »

I would be glad for any additions to the list; I know I missed at least three things, but I can't seem to find them again.

This is the third time I've thought of better points and over-arching plans while reading the thread, but have fogotten them while writting my post. I recall one important thing, although not most important, is all the fuss we are making about setting up our coven; it sounds like exactly the sort of thing the land's do-gooders would want to put a quick and certain stop to. I expect that at least one person has tracked or can track Agurtha's house easily enough, and it's not much farther to the meeting place from there. Do hags have a good reputation for scrying spells? Such should leave us enough days to get everything together before we get robbed, but if not...
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]