Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Young Coven: A Hag Adventure!  (Read 12477 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Young Coven: A Hag Adventure!
« Reply #135 on: July 04, 2011, 11:33:04 pm »

*bump*

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 05, 2011, 10:47:24 pm »

Koral still needs to do something with the human claiming to be a prince before she can act.

The final human claims to be a prince, and begins to list off a bunch of terrible things that will befall you and your soldiers should you harm him. You are sorely tempted to kill him on the spot, but you also know that many spells call for royal blood or those who possess it.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2011, 12:33:08 am »

Place the annoying creature in your pantry! If space is an issue, you only need the blood, right?
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 06, 2011, 05:11:25 am »

Eat the prince. I bet he'd taste delicious.

Jacos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2011, 10:38:43 am »

Kill the Prince, find some vials in the glassware and fill about five vials full of blood.
Dwarven Science: We do what we must, because, we're bored.

Every few miles, [the dwarves] stop the cart.  One of the dwarfs (sic) gets off, digs a hole down below the dirt layers, licks the bedrock, and then they know exactly where they are.  It's called GPS: Geological Piquancy Sampling.

Jacos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 09, 2011, 12:59:39 pm »

Bump, are you still doing this?

Every few miles, [the dwarves] stop the cart.  One of the dwarfs (sic) gets off, digs a hole down below the dirt layers, licks the bedrock, and then they know exactly where they are.  It's called GPS: Geological Piquancy Sampling.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 09, 2011, 01:04:18 pm »

I'll try to get to it at some point this weekend.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 11, 2011, 01:47:11 pm »

Grr... I had the update 2/3rds done and the freaking power blinked. Not sure when I'll get around to it now.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 11, 2011, 11:32:12 pm »

Sorry for the damn triple post, but I think I'm going to put this on Hiatus. I'm just so pissed at my power going out and killing 2+ hours of my work that I can't think about this game without getting a little hot under the collar. I loved working on this, so I hope to get back to this at some point. If I don't feel like continuing this game in a few weeks I will consider handing off the reigns if anybody wants them.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 12, 2011, 06:58:15 am »

I hope you learned a lesson about backing up your work AND having some software to back it up automatically. (either of those have failure modes but if you do both you're usually safe)

If you're writing somehting long and important like this, write it in a typewithme or somehting so it's continuously backed up to the cloud, on firefox with the Lazarus extension constantly backing it up to your drive, and copy any new parts over to notepad every 5 minutes just in case FF decides to **** you anyway. Paranoia is the answer.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Jacos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 12, 2011, 10:43:10 am »

Yeah. While it does suck losing your progress, try pressing the "Save" key every so often - it's a life saver.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 19, 2011, 06:56:30 am »

I don't suppose anybody else has had weird dreams about this Forum Game yet, have they? It happened a while back but I remember I had this strange one where I was on this game show and what was supposed to be Koral walked in with the announcer congratulating me on my new wife. It's probably best that I forgot the rest of the dream.

/awkward bump
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 03, 2011, 09:39:56 pm »

I tried to start a new game and it flopped. Any interest out there for me to bring this back?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 03, 2011, 09:44:28 pm »

I guess...but can we start with new characters? I'll have to read through the whole thread otherwise...
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 03, 2011, 09:47:24 pm »

I guess...but can we start with new characters? I'll have to read through the whole thread otherwise...

Oh no. I like these characters. And it is only 10 pages of good reading :p.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11