Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Let's All Have Superpowers, the Sequel (Day 3)  (Read 12738 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: Let's All Have Superpowers, the Sequel (Day 3)
« Reply #270 on: October 31, 2011, 12:54:53 pm »

As Athaerion entered the elevator, the time was up; his weapon dissolved.

"Hmm... I wonder where this leads... Let me guess, this leads to an office area..."

Looking at his hand, he remembered that Simon wanted him to make an explosive, but the elevator was already found, so there was no need for some blasting ordinance. Nevertheless, he decided not to conjure up a weapon, in case Simon asks him to make a specific weapon.

"You said that you wanted me to create something, what did you need?"
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Theoboldi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 31, 2011, 01:09:16 pm »

"Nothing specific for me. Just make yourself something strong, like an assault rifle or something. I can handle myself in melee."

"We'll go when you're ready. We can't afford to waste any more time."
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 01:11:00 pm by Theoboldi »

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 31, 2011, 01:17:25 pm »

"Alright, I'll conjure up the weapon on the way, so press the button now."

Focusing all of his mind in making an assault rifle, he conjured up a nice-quality fire-enchanted FN FAL. Since he didn't bring ammunition for that kind of weapon, he had to enchant it to make it usable. In case that weapon doesn't work as intended, he still had a backup Bowie knife in one of his pants' pockets.

The elevator made loud sounds upon ascending. It seemed to be quite old, but the elevator was clean, and from the looks of it, it was still up to par.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 31, 2011, 02:43:53 pm »

The lights in the elevator flickered infrequently, but both Simon and Athaerion stepped into the elevator. Buttons lined the right hand side. Pressing the button labeled B2 the door dinged quietly. The music playing in the elevator started crackling and gained more and more static at the elevator descended. The lights started to flicker more frequently and the motor started to sputter, making grinding sounds as they approached their destination. A massive explosion violently shook the elevator, which stopped in place. The red emergency light flickered on and off as Simon and Athaerion shook their heads in an attempt to regain their hearing after the blast. Their hearing started to come back as Athaerion flicked the lever on the FAL loading an elemental bullet into the chamber. The door fought to stay shut, but the open button forced it. The opening ran from their chests to their feet. A smoke bellowed in. It smelled of gunpowder and blood. A faint light came from one of the vaults, which was blown open.

((I'll leave it up to you of whether on not the invisible already has the object or not, but he should be visible in the smoke. Will be a short fight, if no one wants to add anything.))

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]