Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Letterhide -- succession fort  (Read 3666 times)

AngleWyrm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Letterhide -- succession fort
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2011, 10:38:46 pm »

Then somebody said "Watch out for the Seige. Your the boss, I'm outta here."

The woodcrafter went melancholy, and wanders the hall slowly wasting away, but another mooded craftsdwarf created a dogbone chain.

Oddly the 12-table dining room was taken down and replaced with a 9-table dining room. It's the table space that defines whether a dwarf can sit down and eat or not. So I added a few more tables.

The seigers finally left, and migrants arrived, so with the coast clear, we lowered the bridge and let the workmen out. They gathered up our dead, and buried them, laying a couple ghosts to rest.

Currently there's no booze, and everyone is thirsty. Built a second still, set everyone with any skill at brewery to brew. It's starting to get back up.

Noble dissatisfactions...The mayor wants a mandate to construct Adamintine items -- he's gonna be disappointed. And the Dark Mistress has been traumatized by another's pretentious quarters, and she was sickened by going outside. She's cave adapted, and unhappy, and eventually killed by a forgotten beast.

A forgotten beast is wandering the first cavern, so beware.

A new mayor was elected, but his big thing is aluminum, so not much better than the last mayor. With imports, it will be satisfyable.

Apparently there's a way for forgotten beasts to wander up from the caverns and terrorize the fort. I sent our one partial squad after it, and they took it down without dying from it's breath weapon.

The dwarven caravan was poor, with no special orders from last year.

A leatherworker mooded and created a leather boot, becoming a legendary leather worker in the process. Turning out leather armor could be a profitable enterprise, and result in some upgrades for our military.

Stocked up on rock crafts for the coming spring caravan.

And spring has arrived.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 04:22:21 am by AngleWyrm »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]