Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Lost Works RTD  (Read 5275 times)

x5am

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Myspace.
Re: Lost Works RTD
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2010, 07:40:51 pm »

Gets closer to caravan.
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2010, 08:14:02 am »

Thinking that the demon is dead, Wraith (9) strolls back to the caravan. Fubar looks at the demon and (2) takes a really good look at him! He can see that the demon is still very much alive! Its chest skin is all torn up and would make an ideal target for attacks. The skin on his face is also pretty torn up, and his left arm isn't doing so well. He seems to be fully functional, but he's bleeding everywhere and you don't think he has unlimited blood! Remembering this, the GM rolls against his physical constitution, (1) but it seems that he has unlimited blood. (4) Mendal swings at the demon and (4) hits it in the (10) chest! (5+2MDM) The shot goes right into the ribs! (Tails) The sword is lodged in a rib! (1) The demon's torso counterstrikes! It lunges at the liaison (2) and (8 ) bites him in the (18) right lower leg! It's bleeding heavily! (6+3MDM-8) The demon's teeth barely pierce the plate greaves and go about an inch into the liaison's leg! The liaison takes the opportunity to try to finish off the demon! He (3) swings it at the demon's torso, and the blade (9) slices into his (11) right hand! (4+3MDM-2) The demon's hand is cut apart! Back near the cart, (2) Estelle fires the ballista at the demon! (17) The twig hits its left lower leg! The twig (3-2) sticks into the demon's leg. The demon looks mad! The demon's lower body kicks at Mendal! (3) The demon kicks and (8 ) hits Mendal in his (14) right upper leg! (1+3MDM-4) The demon's kick is absorbed by the chain leggings, but his foot messes them up some more!

TOP DOWN VIEW:

Liaison
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Wraith

Mendal

Fubar

Estelle
Hey, look what I did!
Dr. Melon cancels read post: spelling incredibly poor.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2010, 09:18:44 am »

Giving the balista up as a lost cause for now, i start thrwoing at the deamon
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

x5am

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Myspace.
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2010, 04:49:10 pm »

Runs up next to Mendal and by him, throws a star as fast as he can to the demon, and he says
"Die you piece of poop in bad words" and lols.

Blafnigem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2010, 04:54:24 pm »

I shoot a confused look at Wraith before I take another swing at the demon.
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2010, 10:52:59 pm »

Insult mendal and kick the demon in the teeth.
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2010, 11:44:46 pm »

Sorry for the wait! Had some essays to write...

Estelle, disgusted with the performance of the ballista, (1) throws a hatchet directly a the demon! It slams into its (19) right foot! (5+4BDM-2) The shot cripples its foot! (Tails) The hatchet is lodged in its foot! (4) "Die, you piece of poop!" shouts Wraith as he (8 ) walks back over to Mendal and (0) picks his nose with a throwing star. It (2) makes his nose bleed! While this is going on, (6) Mendal gets distracted and fires his arrow into the dirt in front of him. Fubar and the liaison share an expression of worry as they gaze on at their teammates... The liaison attacks! He (0) cuts his own (14) right upper leg! (3-8) The shot puts a nice little scratch on his greaves. Fubar attacks the demon and (4)(1) the demon completely dodges it! The demon's torso attacks the liaison again, and (3)(3) the liaison jumps out of the way! The demon's legs make a kick towards fubar! (0) It trips on its own feet and falls to the ground!

TOP DOWN VIEW:

Liaison

Wraith

Mendal

Fubar

Estelle
Hey, look what I did!
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2010, 11:48:08 pm »

Swing at the demon again.

x5am

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Myspace.
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2010, 12:00:21 am »

Sneezes blood out of his nose, and throws the star with blood on it and he says "Die!, eat my boogers".

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2010, 12:24:40 am »

Imbed another hatchet
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Blafnigem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2010, 10:32:38 pm »

Retrieve sword and swing it at the demon.
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2010, 11:29:54 am »

Sorry I've been so busy, guys. I'll definitely have a turn up before tonight!

Some day...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 03:09:55 pm by The Anus of Discontent »
Hey, look what I did!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]