Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Lost Works RTD  (Read 5270 times)

x5am

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Myspace.
Re: Lost Works RTD
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2010, 11:50:01 pm »

Runs up and gets behind the Caravan/by Mendal and throws a star to the Demon.
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2010, 12:21:53 am »

Im thinkin i should include maps in my rtd ehen large scale combat occurs, how would i get them onto the sight though?
I upload my images to www.imgur.com (It's the fastest, free-est, and most long-term one I know of) and then right click on them, and copy image location.

Then, I use the image tags and put the link in there. The result is usually something like:
Code: [Select]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/tAIem.png[/img]
Hey, look what I did!
Dr. Melon cancels read post: spelling incredibly poor.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2010, 12:58:36 am »

cool thanks
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Blafnigem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2010, 01:12:18 am »

Charge at the demon with my short sword.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2010, 06:41:31 am »

i probably won't be able to post tomorrow till a least noon my time, so if you need a second action from me, either reload the balista if the daeomon looks like its still gonna be arround for a while, throw a hatchet if its still alive but nearly down, or if its dead i go find all the thrown throwables i can, hope to be back b4 you need to use that though
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2010, 08:13:49 am »

(1) The liaison hears Estelle's warning loud and clear and (2) jumps out of the way with time enough to attack! The liaison (1) slashes the Demon's (10) gut! His gut (4+3MDM-2) has a huge slice across it! (Heads) Blood flows from it freely! While this is happening, Wraith makes his move to the back of the wagon! He (4) runs over there alright, but just with enough time to throw a throwing star to the demon! He (5) throws it alright, but it wobbles in the air and dives a little down and (7) hits the demon in his (20) head! It (1+3BDM-2) sticks into his head a little bit! (1) He doesn't even seem to notice it! Mendal (0) trips and fumbles his short sword! It hits him in his (17) left lower leg! It (6+2MDM-4) slices his leg open through the chain leggings! To the north, Estelle fires the ballista! (4) The shot goes right for him! (3) but he dodges it just in time! He attacks the liaison! (5) His claws rip through the air towards the liaison! (7) He raises his shield to block it and (4) barely deflects the shot! Fubar throws a dagger at the demon while it's recoiling! (6) Fubar just manages to throw it at the demon! (6) It strikes the demon in his (9) chest, and (3+4BDM-2) (Tails) lodges into a rib! His skin is cut apart!

(You guys are lucky, you didn't roll a 666 again. xD)

TOP DOWN VIEW:

Liaison
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Wraith

Mendal

Fubar

Estelle
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 04:29:54 pm by The Anus of Discontent »
Hey, look what I did!

x5am

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Myspace.
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2010, 08:58:55 am »

wait... it says I hit the Goblin.... I threw it to the Demon.... anyhow...

Goes behind the Demon really close without the Demon noticing it, and gets into defence and ready to strike it with the short sword.

Blafnigem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2010, 03:37:04 pm »

I wince in pain as I stand.

RAAGGHH! If I die this day, it shall be by the hand of my enemy.

HAVE AT YOU, FIEND!

Charge the demon with my short sword.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2010, 04:21:56 pm »

wee i have half an hour.

RELOAD the damn balista
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2010, 04:28:35 pm »

wait... it says I hit the Goblin.... I threw it to the Demon.... anyhow...
Fixed.
Waiting for fubar.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 04:30:40 pm by The Anus of Discontent »
Hey, look what I did!
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2010, 04:38:19 pm »

Swing at the demon with the shortsword.
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2010, 05:39:57 pm »

Wraith (0) clangs his sword against his shield while yelling at the demon to get its attention, while he advances on it! (8 ) The demon is completely oblivious to this and attacks at the liaison! (3) He attacks, and (2) the liaison dodges! The liaison counterstrikes! He (3) attacks the demon (9) and hits him in the (20) head with the flat of his sword! He (8+3MDM) (7) cuts the demon clean in half! The demon (1) falls to the ground, but seems to not be dead yet! The wound (Heads) pours out blood! Its torso hits the ground and is (7) stunned. The legs (3) stand in place. While all of this is happening, Mendal (3) has recovered and is charging! (9) He saunters over to the action and stands there. Back at the ballista, Estelle (8 ) puts a small twig into the firing slot and sets it to fire. Fubar, confused about the targeting situation, (3) stabs his longsword at the demon's torso, and impales the (6) left upper arm! It (6+4MDM-2) slices deep into the bone of the demon's arm! (1) He hardly feels it!

((Please don't skip the reading and then look at the picture and start asking me questions about stupid crap like "Why am I by the wagon? I said I wanted to go to the demon!" Well, maybe if you read the reason in the paragraph of text, you'd get it. Just saying. It makes it feel like the time I put into rolling isn't valued!  :'())

TOP DOWN VIEW:

Liaison

Wraith

Mendal

Fubar

Estelle
Hey, look what I did!
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2010, 05:56:15 pm »

Look at the demon quizzically.

Hmm.

Blafnigem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2010, 05:59:40 pm »

Stab demon in his dumb demon face.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 08:15:39 pm by Blafnigem »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2010, 06:49:25 pm »

Shrug at the the twig, fire it anyway shouting "duck and cover"

by the way guys, if it wasnt clear, im a ranged char, also i finished the exam in 1 hour, it was a 3rd year uni exam too
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5