Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Lost Works RTD  (Read 5269 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Works RTD
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2010, 08:30:56 pm »

Retrieve my hatcheds and perform a COup de Grace(pronounced coo de gra, meaning stroke of grace, also meaning a finishing blow) on the disabled goblin on my half of the eastern flank (so the picture is upside down and east is left?)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2010, 08:33:16 pm »

Yeah, I don't really know what I was thinking when I drew that. But consider the map OOC... So it can always be completely wrong.

New turn in a bit.

Fubar sees the demon and doesn't think they'll be able to take this one by themselves! (1) He sprints to the other side of the caravan and examines his surroundings. He see a few dead goblins laying in the grass. There's a really big goblin laying next to an axe in the ground. The liason is poised above him for a finishing blow. He watchs as Estelle (1) slashes the nearest disabled goblin in the (20) head! (6+4MDM) The axe goes right through the skull and the brain falls out of his head! He (obviously) dies! The liaison stabs at the downed goblin warlord, (4) the strike hits the goblin in the (20) head! (4+3MDM) The shot goes through his mushy skull and strikes the brain, killing him instantly! Fubar, seeing that they have it well handled over here, says (7) "Um... I think there's something over there that we need help for, but I don't exactly remember what it was..." (6)(3) Luckily, the liaison hears him and understands fine. He gets ready to jog over there! Meanwhile, Wraith seeing that the goblin warlord is dead, (2) slices the downed goblin across the (9) chest! The shot (8+2MDM) caves in the ribs and cuts apart the heart! (0) He dies immediately! Back on the western flank, Mendal fires an arrow (8 ) and completely misses! He (2) turns around and starts heading for the other side of the caravan! The demon takes a swing at the next goblin! (2) His claws arc toward the goblin and (2) the goblin barely dodges it! The goblin attacks! He (8 )misses horribly!

TOP DOWN VIEW:

*=stunned/immobilized

Liaison
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Wraith

Mendal

Fubar

Estelle
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 09:27:41 pm by The Anus of Discontent »
Hey, look what I did!
Dr. Melon cancels read post: spelling incredibly poor.
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2010, 09:31:42 pm »

Search the caravan.

edit:
To Mendal:I already am you moron go warn the others!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 09:34:21 pm by Fubar Jamarcus Williams »

Blafnigem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2010, 09:31:59 pm »

Fubar, their side is clear, grab what you can from the caravan!
Search the caravan

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2010, 09:35:27 pm »

Fnish finishing off the goblins, then grab all the hatchets i have thrown, plus anything else that looks like it could be thrown to effect
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

x5am

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Myspace.
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2010, 09:36:24 pm »

Sees the stunned Goblin and charges towards goblin and stabs the goblin with the short sword and defend with the shield.
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2010, 10:15:15 pm »

Fubar begins searching the cart. He finds (2) that this caravan was carrying some low grade siege equipment. He finds a small field ballista. (6) He has no idea how it works. Estelle begins collecting her hatchets. (5) She only finds two of them. Back at the cart, Mendal searches the cart. (8 ) Apparently they put all of the useless stuff in the back. All you see are jars, assorted types of fabric, some tinder boxes, and a few barrels of dwarven rum. Wraith goes to finish off the last goblin. (3) He stabs the downed goblin in the (12) left hand. The sword (5+2MDM) cuts apart his hand. (Heads) He bleeds out from his cut apart hand! (0) He bleeds to death! While you're all messing around over here, the liaison makes a run for the attack he heard about! (2) He runs over there really fast! He watches as the demon (3) swings its claws at the goblin! The claws (6) strike the goblin in his (10) gut! (6+4MDM) The demon's claws tear completely through the goblin's midsection and his lower body goes spinning off in an arc! (3) The demon locks gazes with the liaison!

TOP DOWN VIEW:

Liaison

Wraith

Mendal

Fubar

Estelle
Hey, look what I did!
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2010, 10:18:00 pm »

Someone come put this ballista to work!

Run toward the liaison.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2010, 10:24:49 pm »

HMM, Mechanical weapons use INT right?, I attempt to fire the ballista at the daemon

Blafnigem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2010, 10:26:13 pm »

Move towards the demon and Fire an arrow at it.

x5am

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Myspace.
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2010, 10:26:32 pm »

Runs up to the tree next to the four dead Goblins and defends while targeting the Demon.
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2010, 10:42:10 pm »

Fubar relays his findings to the group, (1) everyone is completely aware of the ballista in the cart! Fubar runs to back the liaison up, (3) he gets there without incident. The liaison beckons the demon toward him! The demon charges towards the liaison! Back at the cart, Estelle looks at the ballista, (1) she knows exactly how it works and how to use it! She throws a bolt into it and pulls the string back! It's now ready to fire! Wraith makes a very long movement, (8 ) he's a little more winded than he thought he would be, so he stops to catch his breath next to the cart. Mendal fires an arrow at the demon! (0) The arrow flies out at an awkward angle and (1)(2) amazingly, the liaison and Fubar manage to dodge it! The demon gets ready to attack!

TOP DOWN VIEW:

Liaison

Wraith

Mendal

Fubar

Estelle
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 10:54:19 pm by The Anus of Discontent »
Hey, look what I did!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2010, 11:01:24 pm »

First off, in the map you left 2 E stars, i assume the real one is the one next to the B diamond,

I shout out a warning to the liason "i am about to fire this thing at the deamon, duck and cover!"
I then shoot the ballista at the daemon
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2010, 11:15:49 pm »

Mendal you idiot watch your fire!

Take a few steps north, out of the ballista's line of fire and throw a dagger at the demon.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2010, 11:36:09 pm »

Im thinkin i should include maps in my rtd ehen large scale combat occurs, how would i get them onto the sight though?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5