Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom - Turn 4.2: Year 1 Month of Aum (6/6)  (Read 8068 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom - Turn 4.2: Year 1 Month of Aum (6/6)
« Reply #165 on: October 14, 2023, 11:41:52 pm »

It feels like I forgot something, so you may want to check things out.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 14, 2023, 11:59:05 pm »

Duke Gul'Athur

Action
Duke Gul'Athur will return to the Parabes Mountain Ridge to expand upon the mining village and get the Rare Ore mining established, using techniques such as increasing the workforce, providing incentives for local monsters to do prospecting work, expanding the village and bringing in some heavy equipment from Tartarus along the new road.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 15, 2023, 02:50:16 am »

Gnarl dedicates himself to studying the magical trap, to finding a way to remove or disarm the danger it posed to the Parabes, for the region was part of his Master's Kingdom and under his protection. The old Shaman would let nothing shame the word and peace of his King.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 15, 2023, 06:41:18 am »

"Ah... Finally. It has been months..."

If a suit of armor could have an unhinged expression, Eversor would have one as he practically launches himself at the Centaurs. Make them [Witness True Strength].
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 15, 2023, 07:23:27 am »

Pretty Enlightened. But isolationalone won't protect that peace. My King seeks to expand, and will eventually have war with the Virtuous Races. When that happens, it won't matter if you're allied or not. We're all monsters to them.

If you wish to live in peace here, it is fine. Though I would ask about the possibility of trade with our king and being allies. You keep your underground territory, we set up bases on the surface, and we work together to ensure everyone is happy.

Here Roll revs up their engine.

Otherwise, we can fight. As nice as diplomacy is, it's backed by who is greater. A battle between us is something elementals respect, and we can prove ourselves the stronger.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 16, 2023, 03:41:20 pm »

Skirmish in the Crosion Tundra

Battlefield Name: Crosion Tundra
Battlefield Effect: Every Squad lacking some resistance to ice and cold are afflicted by a -2 malus to CR.

Eversor's Army:
Tactic: Witness True Strength [STR 2]: Eversor awakens the survival instincts of its enemies, drawing attention on himself. Eversor becomes the target of all unfocused enemy attacks, and he gains +1CR per STR above 2 when attacked.

EVR - Eversor 7/7 (1d18+5)
TTG - Tartarian Guards 3/3 (1d10+2)

Centaur Forces:
Tactic: Hit and Run [INT 1]: your Ranged squads gain +2CR and an additional +1CR per INT above 2 when attacked by Squads lacking Ranged weapons.
CHL Centaur Hunting Leader 3/3 (1d8+1)
CTH1 - Centaur Tundra Hunter 2/2 (1d4+1)
CTH2 - Centaur Tundra Hunter 2/2 (1d4+1)
CTH3 - Centaur Tundra Hunter 2/2 (1d4+1)

Cloaked in an aura of cold unlife, Eversor charges headlong into the fray. Its every steps striking terror into the heart of the Centaurs. They attempt to keep their distance from him, pointlessly riddling it with arrows: the Lord swats away the ice missiles, the rest shatterring upon its enchanted armor.
Eversor and its forces close in the distance, and effortlessly cut down the Centaurs.
Utterly defeated, they attempt to retreat.

Opportunity
A. Give chase and cut them down.
B. Offer them to lay down their arms.
C. Let them go.

Spoiler: Combat Report (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 08:18:17 pm by Nakéen »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 16, 2023, 08:38:10 pm »

Offer to research the bracelet for rama upon returning to the city. if anyone could unravel it's magical nature, it was Azarian while pondering his research orb!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 17, 2023, 12:34:02 am »

Seeing the enemy in retreat, Eversor initially pursued in his enthusiasm, before forcefully smothering the urge to run them down and crush their bodies into paste. He was no longer fighting for fighting's sake alone, he reminded himself once again.

From the deathly mist billowing around the Armor, his voice echoed towards the Centaurs, "Lay down your weapons and let us parley. It is not in His Majesty's intentions to senselessly slay fellow Monsters."

B.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 17, 2023, 12:45:12 am »

Ot'Ku Bo
Equip that new mace
Expedition to Unnamed Region 2 Swamp.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2023, 02:50:32 pm »

”I stated previous that I will go to the Unnamed Swamps and I ain’t going to do a roundabout decision making, time to slither…

Expedition with the retinue to the Unnamed Swamps with as much exploring as possible.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 22, 2023, 03:49:55 pm »

Is this game still a thing?
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 22, 2023, 03:52:10 pm »

Nakeen has been trapped in Armored Core 6 for the last week, when he breaks free we might see updates.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 23, 2023, 01:53:06 pm »

Is this game still a thing?
Nakeen has been trapped in Armored Core 6 for the last week, when he breaks free we might see updates.

Still a thing yep, I have been slowly recovering from an illness and playing a few games on my backlog.
I got no exact estimated time until update, but if any of my other games see an update you can be sure one is coming soon for the others.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]