Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom - Turn 4.2: Year 1 Month of Aum (6/6)  (Read 8069 times)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom - Turn 3.2: Year 1 Month of Gast (6/6)
« Reply #135 on: October 04, 2023, 09:13:10 pm »

”Well it seems we aren’t able to get a Magical Forge setup for this month, but I like to really do some exploring so just halt the progress until I get back to it Rough Giant Smith, unless someone completes it before my return?"

Unipent would really do an exploration mission to that unnamed Jungle, it being a tropical location would be really great for a giant serpent so many fellow snake friends!. Send an expedition mission to the Unnamed Jungle with Unipent as its scouting leader at once!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 04, 2023, 10:27:40 pm »

Would a bonus to construction actions be acceptable?
I would have totally accepted your argument for limiting construction as a game longevity thing if you didn't just create yet another game thread.
Failing that, lets just do Tric's quarry idea.
Limiting player actions is what allows me to run simultaneous games!

A bonus to construction actions would be acceptable, I will make propositions next turn and progress your request level.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom - Turn 3.3: Year 1 Month of Gast (6/6)
« Reply #137 on: October 05, 2023, 07:23:04 pm »

Turn 3.3: Year 1 - Month of Gast [End]

ACTIONS

Duke Gul'Athur (0/0/2/4) and Unipent (4/1/0/1): On Expedition to Unnamed Jungle (Distance 2)

A horizon of deepest green. Thick, concentrated life, a kingdom of savagery. The natives call this land the Rishalian Jungle.

- Personal Request Interaction Continued
"Your concern touches us, Duke Gul'Athur! We of Territory Planning will keep doing our best for the Kingdom. Ah and another thing! We have studied your request and tried to come up with something that may help you in your future construction endeavors."

Outcome suggestions for the Personal Request:
- 1 Squad of Engineers (+2 to Construction when in an Army)
- 1 Lesser Magical Item (+1 to Construction)

- Scouting: Rishalian Jungle
Attribute: INT 2 MAG 1
Bonus: Sylvaran Skirmishers (2)
Goal1/Goal2/Goal3: 8/16/32
Roll [3d6]+[2d6]: 2+[13]+[6]= 21

After a journey through several Regions, the Duke and Unipent and their forces reached the Rishalian Jungle where they immediately started their reconnaissance work. The Sylvaran proved very useful, some of them being natives from Rishal. The regions was extremely savage, and three dominant groups warred for supremacy:
- The self-proclaimed Arachnastinian Kingdom of chitinous centaurids.
- The ruthless Elmanopteran Hive of elemental hornet-like monsters.
- The recently organized Makralian Horde of crocodilian apes.

Regarding the resources, the jungle overflowed with plants with high alchemical potential. Among them, Unipent found certain species of trees produced a thick, sweet sap that was incredibly rich in magical energy.

In the distance, one tree stood above the rest. It was called the Mountain-Tree, for it really did dwarf smaller mountains. Although they couldn't confirm it, rumors told that an all-healing fruit would grow at the heart of the Mountain-Tree.

Quote from: Rishalian Jungle
Biome: Jungle
Savagery: High
Allegiance: Unknown
Resources:
- Wood
- Magic-rich Sap
Points of Interest:
- Mountain-Tree
Region Characteristics:
- Fertile
- Overwhelming Life
Population:
Dominant: Arachnastinian, Elmanoptera, Makralian
Minor: Sylvaran

Spoiler: Duke Gul'Athur's Army (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Unipent's Army (click to show/hide)

Eversor (4+1/2/0/0): Downtime in Tartarus

- Research: New Tactic
Attribute: STR 5
Bonus: Born on the Battlefield (4)
Goal: 14
Roll [6d6]: 4+[19]= 23

To take off his mind from the unconclusive training of the Tartarian Guards, Eversor sought new insights and decided to relive his memories of the battlefield through wargames with his troops and available officers of the Royal Guards. He thought, if only there was a way to draw the attention on himself while taking full advantage of his innate weakening power...

Working from the basics, Eversor took the tried and true [Follow the Leader] tactic and improved it: on the battlefield, fear was the mind's enemy, and Eversor was able to induce targeted fear by projecting his incredible aura. The utter despair of those afflicted would cause them to try desperately to kill him at all costs, often unaware that their own fear made them weaker.

New exclusive prepared tactic:
- Witness True Strength [STR 2]: Eversor awakens the survival instincts of its enemies, drawing attention on himself. Eversor becomes the target of all unfocused enemy attacks, and he gains +1CR per STR above 2 when attacked.

Spoiler: Eversor's Army (click to show/hide)

Roll (3/2/1/0): On Expedition to Falmasar Desert

Scorching sands. An exsanguinated land. In Falmasar, there is but the tyranny of the sun.

- Scouting: Falmasar Desert
Attribute: INT 1
Bonus: Veteran Scout (4)
Roll [2d6]: 4+[6]= 10

Roll and his troops arrived in the Falmasar Desert, a place that to many would be unbearable to dwell in. But for them, it felt comfortable and breezy, and saturated in magic. A cheerful mood animated the Magma Elementals and the Wheelie as they shifted through burning sands.

As they progressed deeper into the desert, Roll and his elementals started finding protruding crystals amidst the dunes and rocky wastelands. These crystals seemed to hold a faint trace of magic. There was still more to discover.

Spoiler: Roll's Army (click to show/hide)

Gnarl (0/4/1/1): Downtime in Tartarus

- Gnarl's Opportunity: Discussion with Fenia
Fenia paused for a moment, then looked at Gnarl with a thinly veiled dumbfounded look.
"Oh, it was not a jest. You- Incredible. I can hardly believe it. Lord Gnarl, as I should now call you. Let me explain to you how gendered races produce new offspring. In detail."

Fenia then explained, in minute details and with drawn examples, the means through which sexual species reproduced. Gnarl left with this newfound knowledge enlightened maybe, or confused perhaps. Or both.

- Project/Request: "Experts required to develop a Magical Forge"
Attribute: MAG 4
Bonus: Fey Caster (4)
Goal: 16/20
Roll [5d6]: 4+[20]= 24

Gnarl heard of the ongoing efforts to build a Magical Forge for the Lords use, and went to check on it. It is said he barged in all of a sudden, yelled at the smiths some incomprehensible technical terms, fixed the forge and the enchantments, and left.

Request "Experts required to develop a Magical Forge" Completed!
Favour earned: Giant Smith

NEW: Unipent's Magical Forge: +4 to Crafting attempts, and favourably affects such Tasks. Open up superior tiers of equipments if resources are available. Max 1 Lord per turn.

Spoiler: Gnarl's Army (click to show/hide)

Ot'Ku Bo (4/0/2/0): On Expedition to Unnamed Wasteland (2)

A vast wasteland that has rejected all life long ago, cursed by an unknown force. A realm fit for the undead: the Abyros Deadland

- Scouting: Abyros Deadland
Attribute: INT 2
Bonus: None
Roll [3d6]: [8]= 8

Ot'Ku Bo and his troops progressively saw the vegetation dry up and die, the skies to turn to gray, and the land to take on an ashen taint as they approached the rumoured Wasteland. They felt a visceral chill, a disgust in their bones. This place was a land of the dead, an infamous Deadland.

The place was dominated by the Mistwatchers, secretive but powerful individual monsters who saw the Deadland as their playground.

Biome: Deadland
Savagery: High
Allegiance: Unknown
Resources:
- Unlife Energy
Region Characteristics:
- Saturated with Unlife
Population:
Dominant: Mistwatchers
Minor: Unknown

Spoiler: Ot'Ku Bo's Army (click to show/hide)

ADVISORS

Azarian (0/3/2/1): Downtime in Tartarus

- Research: Blue Blood Needle (Royal Favor Used)
Attribute: MAG 3
Bonus: Arcane Scholar (4)
Roll [4d6]: 20+[4]= 24

Azarian used a Royal Favor to study the Blue Blood Needle, summoning all Advisors versed in ancient lore and magical enchantments. With their combined knowledge and expertise, the Needle soon yielded its secrets: the Blue Blood Needle was an ancient artifact closely related to one of the first sons of Idna, the Azure Nightlord of Blue Blood. This legendary figure was said to be the progenitor of the ancient Azure Demons, who are said to have all died in the War of the Gods.

Now the Needles were artifacts created and used by the Azure Demons to forge powerful pacts between themselves and their servants, granting to their servants the power of Blue Blood in exchange for their servitude. Some particularly devouted and magically talented servants could even be transformed into Azure Demons.

Azarian and the Royal Advisors were confident they could use the needle to turn someone into an Azure Demon. Otherwise, they could also alter the Needle using the power of the King to suppress its curse. This research also gave useful insights into rituals that could be used to increase the magical power of the troops.

Rama (2/0/0/4): Downtime in Tartarus

- Building: Magic Workshop (From Personal Request)
Attribute: LEA 4
Bonus: Capable Organizer (4)
Goal: 14
Roll [5d6]: 4+[19]= 23

Rama heard of the personal request from Gnarl, and set off to speed up its completion. Thanks to his capable leadership and skills as an organizer, the Magical Workshop was completed in a few weeks.

NEW: Gnarl's Magical Workshop: +2 to Research attempts, and favourably affects such Tasks. Max 1 Lord per turn.

Request "Training Regiment Example" Completed!
Favour earned: Mudo the Minotaur Militia Captain

PERSONAL REQUESTS

Duke Gul'Athur: Something to boost construction (2/3)
Ot'Ku Bo: Find a second in command? (1/3)
/!\ This request will not allow you to control more Squads than your Leadership allow. It will likely lead to one of your squad gaining a Trait thanks to the presence of a notable officer.
Roll: None
Gnarl: None
Eversor: A Wargame Room to develop tactics and strategies. (1/3)
Unipent: Set of Scale Armor for Snake-Monsters (2/3)

REQUESTS

Royal Request#2:
Name: Uncover all Distance 2 Regions
Description: Before proceeding further, it is necessary the Kingdom gathers information about the lands that surround us. We will be counting on you.
Guaranteed Reward: Royal Favor.

The Kingdom has issued no new request.

Spoiler: Available Requests (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Completed Requests (click to show/hide)

REGIONS DATA

Spoiler: Kingdom of Zethe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Distance 1 Regions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Distance 2 Regions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Distance 3 Regions (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 07:42:33 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 05, 2023, 07:23:38 pm »

PLAYER STATUS (INCOMPLETE)

ADVISORS STATUS

--Skills and Traits incomplete--

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 05, 2023, 07:27:56 pm »

Silly remark: this is the second time Eversor gets eaten by Unipent's army spoiler. Make of that what you will...

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 05, 2023, 08:31:00 pm »

Though he intended to leave at the turn of the month, Eversor decided to postpone his departure, as he felt there were still things to be done within the Capital.

The Armor sought out Gnarl, to seek his assistance in a matter. "Lord Gnarl. Might I invite you to join me in the Royal Forges? It has been a long three months that our smiths toiled at the twin ores of Tartarus, but it is clear that they will require aid if they are to find success in their refinement."

Eversor invites the Gremlin Lord to join him in finding ways of refining and using Albedine and Nigredine.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 09:02:55 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 05, 2023, 08:59:27 pm »

Gnarl stroked a silvery mutton chop in thought. "Yes, it does appear that the material won't yield their mysteries easily. And I must admit, their full application does interest me as well. Indeed, you have my support Lord Eversor!"

Gnarl agrees to help Eversor research the twin ores of Albedine and Nigredine.

Royal Favor for Elite Squad:
The Old Gremlin decides to cash in his recent royal favor. Hoping to get the most experience and resilient of his brood outfitted and trained to be a proper core bodyguard. The Elder Bandit could teach his spawn how to ambush and whittle down a force, but he lacked the experience in whipping a heavier, more disciplined force into shape.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 05, 2023, 11:12:38 pm »

(I noticed that some of the newly named locations are still listed as unnamed in some parts of the update)

Duke Gul'Athur

Personal Request - Conclusion
I'll take the lesser artifact.

Action
Duke Gul'Athur will work on establishing diplomatic contacts with the native monsters of the Rishalian Jungle. He is pessimistic about the likelihood that they would pledge loyalty to Zethe without a fight, so his primary objective is to determine what each of the factions wants, how to contact them in the future, why they fight eachother and what it would take to bring peace to the Rishalian Jungle.

Gul'Athur will not start any fights, is willing to assist another Zethian Lord in a defensive battle.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 06, 2023, 07:14:31 am »

Righto, let's dig a few of these up and see what they're made of.

Roll directs the Magma Elementals to turn up the heat, turning the sand to glass. Roll spins with it to throw away it all and dig dig dig out a crystal. Does this count as Demolition and Elementalism? Examine the dug up crystal to determine if it is naturally forming, sentient-made, or otherwise.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 06, 2023, 11:22:11 am »

Considering Ogre and Rakshasha culture basically compatible, Rama proposes to simply take Ot'Ku Bo's requested leadership role himself.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 06, 2023, 04:20:24 pm »

Ot'ku Bo
Explore Abyros Deadland
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 06, 2023, 10:36:55 pm »

Azarian contributed his magical prowess in developing the wargame room, having a eye for the tactical and eager to help his old friend Eversor even if they did not request it of him.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 07, 2023, 08:26:12 am »

”So the goal here is to not have all the Distance 2 regions follow us, it’s to make sure we have all Distance 2 regions basically mapped out? Well okay then. However getting more regions under allegiance is still a valuable priority. ”

EDIT: Work on Determining on who the Allegience of the Rishalian Jungle is, by contacting the three factions through deceptively snake-like means, and seeing what needs to be done to the Jungle to bring it under Zethe control
« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 06:05:02 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 07, 2023, 05:43:15 pm »

”So the goal here is to not have all the Distance 2 regions follow us, it’s to make sure we have all Distance 2 regions basically mapped out? Well okay then.”

Unipent and the retinue will leave the Jungle and go and explore the Unnamed Swamp now
You will need to return to the capital to resupply before being able to go to another region, are you sure?

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom - Turn 4.1: Year 1 Month of Aum (6/6)
« Reply #149 on: October 09, 2023, 05:41:04 am »

Turn 4.1: Year 1 - Month of Aum [Start]

Aum of Bottomless Wisdom the Well of Knowledge, the Virtuous God of Magic. When the Gods created the first mortals, Aum split the secrets of Magic and gave a piece to each of the progenitors.

ACTIONS

Eversor (4+1/2/0/0) and Gnarl (0/4/1/1): Downtime in Tartarus

- Research Request: "Understanding Nigredine and Albedine"
Attribute: MAG 2 MAG 4
Bonus: Font of Magical Knowledge (4) Gnarl's Magical Workshop (2)
Goal1: 20
Goal2: 40
Roll [3d6]+[5d6]: 6+[13]+[25]= 44

The two Lord Eversor and Gnarl decided to join forces to help the smiths of the Royal Forges unlock the secrets of the mysterious metals called Nigredine and Albedine. They met with Mister Golem, a polite smith that was an old resident of Tartarus, from before King Radeus conquered it. According to old legends, those were the favored metals of Ruen of Eternal Strife, who was said to have forged his swords using a magical alloy of both black and white metals.

"Esteemed greetings to the two Lords. Let me introduce myself, I am Mister Golem, head smith of the Royal Forges. Your presence here fills me with hope that Nigredine and Albedine will finally yield their secrets... us smiths alone were unable to make progress since the discovery of these metals."

To Eversor, the two metals were captivating. Never had the ancient warrior seen such a beautifully dreadful sheen in all his lives. Those were metals that desired to be turned into weapons. He caught himself shuddering, thinking of the weapons that could be crafted with it, and he could understand why would the Sword Dragon itself chose these arrogant metals to craft its swords. Eversor understood the first secret of these metals: they were alive, and wouldn't yield to anyone. They would only accept to be worked by those with the skills and ambitions to work them into great weapons.

Gnarl meanwhile called upon the full extent of his knowledge of the Earth, and meditated over long periods using an ancient Gremlin communion ritual to ask the spirits of metals what beyond skill and spirit was required to give shape to these metals. The answer was a "Soul Fire", a special kind of magical fire that only powerful and ancient monsters could wield, and that was rumored to be found in remote locations in the world. Dragons and Phoenixes were known wielders of Soul Fire. Suddenly Gnarl had a realisation, and couldn't help but thank the Fallen Gods for this fateful encounter: Fenia the Flamewing was a harpy which carried the blood of Phoenixes, and who was able to wield said Soul Fire.

And so were the two secrets of the Black and White Metals unlocked. As a proof of concept, new weapons were forged for Eversor and Gnarl over the month. It took all of Fenia and the smiths time, but it proved a success. Overjoyed and determined, the royal smiths started looking into a way to create a forge able to reliably work Nigredine and Albedine without having to rely on Fenia.

Request "Explore the depths of Tartarus" Completed!
The involved players have obtained a Nigredine or Albedine weapon (+3CR). Whichever metal is chosen is purely flavor.

Spoiler: Eversor's Army (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gnarl's Army (click to show/hide)

Duke Gul'Athur (0/0/2/4) and Unipent (4/1/0/1): On Expedition to Rishalian Jungle (Distance 2)

GM: corrected the locations stuff
- Diplomacy: Establish Contact
Attribute: LEA 4 STR 4
Bonus: Monstrous Appearance (4) Apex Predator (4) Sylvaran (1)
Goal1: 14
Goal2: 28
Goal2: 56
Roll [5d6]+[5d6]: 9+[12]+[17]= 38

After getting a better picture of the general situation of the Rishalian Jungle, Duke Gul'Athur and Unipent directly contacted the three factions. The Duke's exceptionnal manners, a rare commodity in savage lands, particularly pleased the Arachnastinians, while Unipent's monstrous might placated the Makralians and Elmanopterans. Each factions were sufficiently curious and intimidated to avoid initiating hostile actions against the two Zethean Lords.

- Opportunity: Duke Gul'Athur and the Arachnastinian Envoy

An envoy from the chitinous centaurids arrived to Duke Gul'Athur's temporary camp. Its chitin was brown and its eyes black, and it held itself with the dignity of a diplomat.

"The Overlord has received your message, and words of Zethe has reached even this distant land. You would bring peace to Rishalia, you say, but to what end? Our kingdom do not intend to become a vassal state. Although... we could consider an alliance if you supported us in the conquest of Rishalia."

The envoy explained the current situation. It was a very simple factional war for complete control of the Rishalian Jungle between three pretenders. There was no deeper meaning. Each of them wished to lord over Rishalia.

- Opportunity: Unipent and the Elmanopteran Envoys

Unipent went to meet the Elmanopteran Envoys. They were a group of monstrous insects imbued with elemental energy, and they spoke in unison.

"Bring the Jungles under your Kingdom of Zethe? Preposterous. Rishalia belongs to the Queen. Pretenders will be eliminated, and fed to the hive. Unless you wish to ally to the hive. Then we are willing to listen."

- Opportunity: Unipent and the Makralian Envoy

The Makralian Envoy went by itself to seek Unipent. It was a great red ape-like monster with a long crocodilian mouth filled with razor sharp teeth.

"Har har! The Horde will bow to no one! We would rather fight and die than become vassals or servants! But we can become friends to your Kingdom, if you support us!"

(...)

To the Duke and Unipent, it seemed there was no other option than fighting to control the Rishalian Jungle. Maybe there was another way, something they had missed, but they had no knowledge of it. Maybe with more scouting...

Spoiler: Duke Gul'Athur's Army (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Unipent's Army (click to show/hide)

Roll (3/2/1/0): On Expedition to Falmasar Desert

(I will accept the Demolition stuff, haha.)
- Research: Falmasar Crystals
Attribute: MAG 2
Bonus: Dashing, Spinning Attacker (4) Dream Engine (4)
Goal1: 8
Goal2: 16
Roll [3d6]: 8+[12]= 20

Roll and his Elementals cheerfully smashed the sands and extracted a few crystals to study, surely inventing a diggy-diggy song as they worked. The crystals were naturally formed here, and upon closer inspection Roll determined they were more like inverted roots than actual rising crystals. Digging deeper, the crystals changed colour and were in fact "alive", part of a greater organism.

Looking to confirm a doubt of him, Roll went rolling around until he found a cave entrance. Along with his elementals, he went in, and found a great underground crystal world beneath the Falmasar Desert. Inverted crystal trees illuminating the ceiling, countless streams of coloured waters and even ancient ruins. The underground was inhabited by crystalline elementals of various shapes.

Spoiler: Roll's Army (click to show/hide)

Ot'Ku Bo (4/0/2/0): On Expedition to Abyros Deadland (Distance 2)

- Scouting: Abyros Deadland
Attribute: INT 2
Goal1: 8 (Completed)
Goal2: 8/16
Goal3: 32
Roll [3d6]: [7]= 7

Ot'Ku Bo continued his efforts in charting the Abyros Deadland, without much success. He and his forces ended up attacked by swarms of undead.

Battle Start!
Battlefield Name: Abyros Deadland
Battlefield Effect: Every Living Squad are afflicted by a -1 malus to CR.

Quote from: Ot'Ku Bo's Army
Leader: Ot'Ku Bo 5/5 (1d12)
Squad Slots: 1/1
Squads List:
#1 - Parabes Ogre Warriors 3/3 1d8+3

Spoiler: BASE PREPARED TACTICS (click to show/hide)

SPECIAL PREPARED TACTICS:
- Oni Inspiring Charge [LEA 1]: your Oni and Ogre squads gain +2CR and an additional +1CR per 2 LEA when attacking.
- Oni Giant Killer Formation [INT 2]: your Oni and Ogre squads focus on one squad of your choice, and get +1CR per INT above 2 when attacking that squad.

Quote from: Undead Forces
Leader: High-Undead 2/2 (1d8)
Squads List:
#1 - Undead Monsters 1/1 (1d4)
#2 - Undead Monsters 1/1 (1d4)
#3 - Undead Monsters 1/1 (1d4)
#4 - Undead Monsters 1/1 (1d4)

Spoiler: Ot'Ku Bo's Army (click to show/hide)

ADVISORS

Azarian (0/3/2/1): Downtime in Tartarus

- Building: Wargame Room (From Personal Request)
Attribute: LEA 1
Goal: 4
Roll [2d6]: [7]

Azarian worked on the Wargame Room requested by his friend Eversor, finishing its construction way ahead of schedule.

NEW: Eversor's Wargame Room: +2 to Research/Training attempts involving Tactics, and favourably affects such Tasks. Max 1 Lord per turn.

Rama (2/0/0/4): Downtime in Tartarus

- Ot'Ku Bo's Request: Find a Second in Command
Attribute: LEA 4
Bonus: Rakshasha Noble (4) Capable Organizer (4)
Goal: 8
Roll [5d6]: 8+[21]= 29

Rama suggested that he simply assume leadership of Ot'Ku Bo's army while Ot'Ku Bo focused on what he could do best. The request was accepted, and Rama would be placed under Ot'Ku Bo's command to manage his troops. Rama also managed to find an Oni officer that could serve as 2nd in command if Rama refused his own suggestion.

GM: This will not allow Ot'Ku Bo to control more squads than he currently can. Refer to Turn 1.3 to see what happens when a player joins another player's army. Rama will become part of Ot'Ku Bo's army, but Ot'Ku Bo will keep using its own Squad limit, which must be able to accomodate all troops under Rama's control if he has any.
Rama will not be able to place Ot'Ku Bo in his army either, as Rama is not a Lord and thus not allowed to command and lead armies outside of the Capital.

PERSONAL REQUESTS

Duke Gul'Athur: Something to boost construction (3/3)
- (Artifact) Instrument of Accuracy: +1 to Construction/Development Tasks.
Ot'Ku Bo: None
Roll: None
Gnarl: None
Eversor: None
Unipent: Set of Scale Armor for Snake-Monsters (3/3)

REQUESTS

Royal Request#2:
Name: Uncover all Distance 2 Regions
Description: Before proceeding further, it is necessary the Kingdom gathers information about the lands that surround us. We will be counting on you.
Guaranteed Reward: Royal Favor.

The Kingdom has issued new requests.

Request "Build a Soulfire Forge":
Name: Build a Soulfire Forge
Description: "Now that we know of the secrets of the metal Nigredine and Albedine, all that remains is building a forge that can reliably work them. First we need to acquire a mean to produce Soulfire, then we must plan and build the forge itself. This will not be an easy task, but the completion of this project would change the way we look at forging."
Guaranteed Reward: Favor from the sender. Equipment of Nigredine or Albedine.

Request "Find traces of the Firstborns of Idna":
Name: Find traces of the Firstborns of Idna
Description: "A recent joint research on the Blue Blood Needle brought to light that the legendary Firstborns of Idna might hold secrets that could greatly help the Kingdom. Or not, but we won't know unless we try? If you find any traces of their passage in your travels, do keep us informed! We know of four of them: the Azure Nightlord, the Crimson Dawnlord, the Ivory Princess, and the Ebon Prince."
Guaranteed Reward: Favor from the sender.

Spoiler: Available Requests (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Completed Requests (click to show/hide)

REGIONS DATA

Spoiler: Kingdom of Zethe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Distance 1 Regions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Distance 2 Regions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Distance 3 Regions (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12