Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Inferno MOO (Multiplayer Text-Based Post-Apocalyptic Roleplaying Game)  (Read 21631 times)

FireCrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Inferno MOO (Multiplayer Text-Based Post-Apocalyptic Roleplaying Game)
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2014, 09:05:47 am »

Ohey, a suicide booth. I wonder what happens when you die... oh.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2014, 09:10:08 pm »

Huh, I'd be interested in getting back into this, one of my favorite MUDs, I only wish that every single incarnation didn't always end up with terribad issues >_< I don't think Inferno ever did, did it? Anyone else playing?

Game is very playable on Android Blowtorch, if you set up nice custom keys. I had a keyset for piloting and for combat, and it was actually nice to be able to hop on. I had a tablet and wi-fi though, so your mileage may vary.

Ohey, a suicide booth. I wonder what happens when you die... oh.

Usually death isn't that bad...suicide is a special case!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2014, 01:28:07 am »

So, is this playable? As in, is it like carebearMOO or the old open pvp hellmoo we used to know and love? And are the devs actualy active on this? Hellmoo had stangnant half features that never got changed (air vehicles never got weapons, neither did ships, etc).
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2014, 04:51:54 am »

Judging by what my friends say and what I've seen on other forums, InfernoMoo is just like the good ol' days before Gilmore flipped out and decided his number one ambition was to transcend the boundaries of just being an arsehole to transform into a full goatse.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 04:54:32 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Tahin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 17, 2014, 09:53:18 pm »

Oh, for that matter, benaron is apparently starting on Inferno now/soon.
Benaron is a dickface but he isn't too much of an issue. If he (or anyone else) is doing anything which violates 'help griefing', page 'help' with your complaint and something will maybe/probably be done.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]