Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: I draw Scenarios!  (Read 4530 times)

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
Re: I draw Scenarios!
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2013, 10:00:26 am »

Hey, guys,

Sorry for such a LNG wait, I have a lot of drawings finished, and I'll mass send them for ya guys!
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2013, 04:49:41 pm »

at last!
Are you going to do that adventure mode thing?
http://i.imgur.com/Gv6I6JO.png
I am quite looking forward to the next 20 or 30 years or so of developmental madness

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2013, 05:42:53 pm »

TO ALL Y'ALL,

So sorry for the long wait. It turns out my school wifi doesn't allow dA, so, yeah. But, my adv mode art will begin in the near future, I need to Adv mode on Friday! Keep on dwarfin' on, guys.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2013, 06:11:42 pm »

Could you please draw a Dorf Swordsman charging a group of gobbo bowmen? I swear my dorf was crazy but he managed to dice all of them by himself.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2013, 05:16:00 pm »

TO DARKARTEMISFOWL,

Enjoy, DF players!

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2013, 07:25:54 pm »

I better get back to hogging the thread;
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
make of this what you will, the dwarf was wearing complete iron armor at the time.
http://i.imgur.com/Gv6I6JO.png
I am quite looking forward to the next 20 or 30 years or so of developmental madness

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2013, 08:40:45 pm »

Hey, guys! Big news, I finished a game of Adv Mode. I'll give you guys a premise.

In a land of mystical beings, grand treasures, and endless adventures, a young elf will begin a story of battle, friendship, and regret. This is the story of Likost Skirtswind, Accomplished BowElf.

It's a very short story, but in a way one would not expect. Prepare yourselves, guys.

The Roc Rises.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2013, 09:48:31 am »

Quick bump so I can find this easier.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]