Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: I draw Scenarios!  (Read 4533 times)

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
Re: I draw Scenarios!
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2013, 05:35:31 pm »

TO NEBLIME

Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2013, 08:12:05 pm »

awesome!
can I ask for more? I dont want to hog the thread :-\
if yes, heres a bit of a challenge:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
http://i.imgur.com/Gv6I6JO.png
I am quite looking forward to the next 20 or 30 years or so of developmental madness

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2013, 10:46:42 pm »

TO NEBLIME,

Yo, man, I encourage you to give me these kinds of situations. You're ideas give me more art to draw, and people get to view more, and then they will ask for arts. It's a beautiful cycle.

Pic will come tomorrow, too lazy tired to finish, and School, so, yeah. Keep on Dwarfin' on, guys.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Mr S

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2013, 11:06:14 pm »

Huge lulz.  I love how the severed stump looks like a baked ham.  Classic.

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2013, 11:39:16 pm »

Huge lulz.  I love how the severed stump looks like a baked ham.  Classic.
It is scorching
Pic will come tomorrow, too lazy tired to finish, and School, so, yeah. Keep on Dwarfin' on, guys.
good things come to those who wait :)
I am quite looking forward to the next 20 or 30 years or so of developmental madness

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2013, 08:29:32 am »

TO NEBLIME,

Late arrival for school, today! So you guys get this EARLY! Enjoy!

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2013, 08:45:16 am »

From an old fort:

I had a were bison arrive on the map--Human--and menace the livestock briefly.  I get some military out to say hello and poof!  he changes back to a human and runs off.  I sort of imagined my dorfs going "Buh what?" and the guy sheepishly running off naked.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

itg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2013, 03:05:43 pm »

Could you draw a portrait of this dwarf? It's one of my soldiers. Her face had a run-in with some zombies.

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2013, 07:52:34 pm »

Omg now i dont know what to have for my profile pic :S
can you draw the same dwarf with two shields being shot at by about 30 goblin bowmen and blocking them all?
edit - ok I lied i definitely like the bear picture more
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 07:54:37 pm by neblime »

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2013, 08:48:24 pm »

TO NEBLIME,

Back to the stupid style until later, guys. Sorry, but, hey, ARTS!

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2013, 10:12:06 pm »

woah thanks for fast reply, i think i might actually have run out of things to draw... for now...

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2013, 10:22:51 pm »

god they all look so good as a profile pic.. i cant decide

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2013, 11:10:19 pm »

Hey, guys. If you want, I could play a game of Adv mode and draw a comic series based on it. Could be really long, could be very short. Could take a while to draw, but what say you?

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2013, 12:08:52 am »

that sounds awesome but FIRST
how many engravings do you think you can fit on a table?
i know that goblin is a master thief, no idea who those humans might be.
by the way make sure you steer clear of ostriches if you do play that game
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 09:59:55 am by neblime »

Mr S

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2013, 02:27:40 pm »

Agreed with ostriches.  They're stupid easy to take out, until they're not.  Seems that once one gets one good hit in, it's all down hill FUN from there.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4