Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: I draw Scenarios!  (Read 4534 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I draw Scenarios!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2013, 08:38:43 pm »

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2013, 09:17:24 pm »

How's a boot naow?

Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Grey Goo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • The Metallic
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2013, 09:47:27 pm »

Kobold thief was spotted. He run away from dwarves and met freshly arrived were creature. It was bloody, it was hilarious and it was.. short. After that were just changed back and leave..

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2013, 10:36:09 pm »

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2013, 10:38:21 pm »

TO GREY GOO

Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2013, 10:41:28 pm »

TO GREY GOO

Is that a cutebold? Also, image still not working for me, though I can just copy and paste the link itself.

Edit: attempting something

Edit2: If you right click the image, copy the image location and then put it in the img tags, it works, if a little big.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 10:44:20 pm by smjjames »

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2013, 10:47:27 pm »

Thank you, James. You've made this thread much better with this info. Let's pray iPads are not potatoes at the ONE THING I WANT TO DO FOR THIS COMMUNITY!

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2013, 10:26:55 am »

On a more serious note, I'd love to see what you could do with my current fortress (Df map archive: http://mkv25.net/dfma/map-11905-heartmine). I imagine the view would be spectacular as a new migrant approaches the central staircase at night, with only the red glow of the magma hundreds of feet below to light the way.

Could you please place a picture of your Fort? I can't seem to view your Fort, an I REALLY want to draw it!

Stalker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2013, 12:44:50 pm »

Draw this when you want.

It is my fort's champion axedorf against a recruit marksdwarf.
A medium-sized creature prone to artifact hunting, radiation and general stupidity.

itg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2013, 12:48:56 pm »

On a more serious note, I'd love to see what you could do with my current fortress (Df map archive: http://mkv25.net/dfma/map-11905-heartmine). I imagine the view would be spectacular as a new migrant approaches the central staircase at night, with only the red glow of the magma hundreds of feet below to light the way.

Could you please place a picture of your Fort? I can't seem to view your Fort, an I REALLY want to draw it!

Hehe, The other thing about iPads is they can't do Flash. If you have access to a full-size computer, you should have no problems viewing it.

I have a bunch of pictures in this thread and this thread. Those pictures are primarily related to their respective projects.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2013, 04:50:20 pm »

TO ITG

Dear, Forum users and art inspirers,

You guys may know that my way of sharing art is rather... Odd.

I want to apologise for the stupid format, but this is the
only way I'm gonna be able to share art on weekdays. I will be able to share in the normal manner on weekends, however. So I leave you guys with a question; would you rather I gave out
a constant stream of Art, even if it is in stupid mode,
or wait on weekends for blasts o' Art? Add your answer with your art suggestions, thanks!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 05:31:01 pm by Nidilap »

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2013, 05:19:46 pm »

TO STALKER

« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 05:32:33 pm by Nidilap »

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2013, 05:43:41 pm »

Can't you like, get on a computer later and change the links so that they do show?

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2013, 06:03:55 pm »

Yeah, but you will have to wait for the weekend. Until that day, just enjoy the art as much as I enjoyed making it for you.

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2013, 05:55:35 am »

haha that's awesome!
can you draw me another one of the same guy then trying to drag himself along the ground to a nearby fort before nightfall, then somehow one shotting a leopard with his axe from the ground? (also actually happened)
http://i.imgur.com/Gv6I6JO.png
I am quite looking forward to the next 20 or 30 years or so of developmental madness
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4