Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: lcs in 3d  (Read 6385 times)

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
Re: lcs in 3d
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2011, 06:23:51 pm »

Wow, you guys really told him. That'll teach ryan for posting on the forum or, god forbid, coming up with ideas.

Nice posts, maniac. You said pretty much everything that I wanted to, but I thought I'd try weighing in too, for whatever it's worth.
I'd agree completely if I weren't 100% convinced that he was a troll at this point.

I have a thing about people accusing others of being a troll, and you've done it twice now. It's name-calling and it accuses someone of posting in bad faith. If someone is being disruptive, use the report to moderator button. If you don't think they're acting in good faith, ignore the thread. If you can't stand their capitalization and spelling, ignore the thread. Saying you think a person is a troll is disruptive, unconstructive, and rude. It degrades the quality of discussion, derails threads, and hurts the forum community.
I really don't mean to sound like a jerk, this thread is just frustrating me to no end. A whole bunch of people around the forum came here to give this guy help, and he hasn't given a single coherent response to any of it. Either we scared him out of his mind and he's afraid to post, or he enjoys our frustration.

Still, I'm sorry. Calling him a troll may have been out of line, but there really aren't many other explanations at this point. If it bothers you I won't bring it up again.

Thank you for responding gracefully. I'll consider the issue closed.

Thread locked.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]