Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Go Forth, Ye Liberals! Let's play LCS!  (Read 10047 times)

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
Re: Go Forth, Ye Liberals! Let's play LCS!
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2010, 05:08:44 pm »

Where do I get these veterans?
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2010, 09:01:45 pm »

You can find them in the Gentlemen's Club in Downtown, probably. However, all your members must be men wearing suits, or you must have turned one of the door guards (preferably both) into a sleeper.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2010, 09:08:20 pm »

You can also find army veterans in the park and the latte stand. Though it's based on your luck as encounters are entirely random, and you are less likely to find them. But at the same time they're far less dangerous then the Gentleman's club.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2010, 09:13:31 pm »

Yeah, my prostitute is probably not going to be able to get into the gentleman's club.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2010, 09:20:05 pm »

Get in, seduce a guard, make him a sleeper through heavy torture, and he'll let you in.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2010, 09:51:26 pm »

Still, it's much, much safer and easier to do the park or the latte, I mean, even if you get past the front guards, get alarmed conservatives and you might as well say goodbye to your liberal.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2010, 10:32:03 pm »

Yeah.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Part 7: Summer Lovin'
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2010, 04:54:34 pm »

So, because of the mayhem I caused off-screen, the juice bar is closed.

No big deal, we'll go to the park.
I didn't find a war vet, but I did find a black belt and a security guard, I hit on them both.

The dating system is the same as before, the upside is that you can see all of their major skills the first time, making it so that you don't have to waste money on a useless conservative.

This guy's got pretty good skills and I've got a ton of money, so I decide to spend a hundred bucks on him.

Success!
Now for the black belt. He's even better than the security guard, because he's got a goddamn martial arts of 6. He needs to be on our side.

That was quick. What are we naming him?

I'm sticking with Danforth Newhook because I like it, but we can change it any time.
So now it's time to go back to the park and kill some conservatives, but suddenly...

Wild Army Veteran attacks!
Hooker McProstitute uses seduce!

It's super effective!

Wild Army Veteran faints!
Alright, enough of that.
Now to deal with the rest of these conservatives.
Holy shit! Danforth is kick ass!

He somehow hit this guy twice, by jump kicking once. Hells, yeah.
We also murdered some dudes.

Unfortunately Hooker got a little banged up and needs to go to the clinic. We'll hear from her in about 2 weeks

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2010, 07:55:14 pm »

If that was a roundhouse instead of a jump kick, I'd have said you've got Chuck Norris there.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2010, 01:33:17 pm »

Dude, you just lost your Army Veteran!  In the modern version, liberals at the free clinic/hospital can no longer date.

But, Army Veterans are actually a great deal more common that previously indicated, as you can find them at the college and industrial apartments.  So no worries.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2010, 12:32:46 am »

Dude, you just lost your Army Veteran!
Yeah, and my Security Guard.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]