Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: Dramatic Space Adventure RTD! (Turn 20, Moved to The Agora)  (Read 41133 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm gona try and sneak up on whoever this is, Faden watch Cila carefully and Nimitz keep an eye on the flashlight and move in if I look like I'm in trouble. You guys okay with that?"

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Redirects his fire from the downed technician, firing on the only Tyrilian left standing and uninjured, calling out to them in a bellowing voice, "You have no chance to survive, if you continue to resist, we WILL kill you all! Put down your arms!"

I know it's Batista's call and it's probably against regulations to literally slaughter them after the fight but I might scare them into giving up, especially if they are only technicians and not security personnel.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Nimitz

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Close
    • View Profile

I shrug. "Well, if it hasn't occured to you yet, I'm kinda unarmed...but I'll do what I can."

I wait, and if Flint runs into trouble, I will try to assist him in any way I can.

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, I have to wait here with Cila in any case... Still, I'm not too thrilled about this plan. I'm for waiting until they leave."

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looking at the security cameras and the sentry guns, Sxtan thought to himself 'hrm, too risky to take on the sentry guns directly....'

"I have an idea to take out the sentry guns, first one of you shoots the security camera and at the same time, the two that are the best throwers, get a chemical grenade on the sentry guns, one per gun."

Wait until the dust clears, then toss a good sized rock at them to test for reaction, then have the team fry the sentry guns just to be sure.

If the people inside haven't rushed out like angry ants yet, have the engineers blow the doors, but have everybody stay around the corner when it blows as there may be more sentry guns.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Heh you guys worry too much, I just want to see who or what it was near our ship. Besides it would be far too embarrasing to allow myself to be captured again, I promise won't go too close." I will sneak up to the four humanoid figures to see if I can get a look at them. I will also make sure not to get too close but if i do get seen I will run away as fast as I can, making sure not to lead them in the direction of the others.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 06:40:27 am by Flintus10 »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Important diplomacy, without the possibility of aid of orbital bombardment. At least most of the secrecy has already been blown.

I try to explain the situation as well as I can to the police, without giving away any sensitive information, as well as saying that our mission here is critically important, and that we'll surrender to the police after we're done.
I request a meeting with a few of the members of the Confederate Embassy. I'll explain our mission as well as I can without giving away details unknown to the spy, or that the king is dead. I'll request that they use their scanners to try to find out what happened to the Swiftwing.

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
  • Has withdrawn from society.
    • View Profile

This game has been moved to The Agora, further turns will be posted there!

Reorganization thread

New RPG thread

...Good day!

EDIT1: And see you over there!:)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 07:30:36 am by NoctisVampire »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]