Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What level of fantasy elements should the game include?

None at all. Just humans doing human stuff.
Some fantastical creatures, but just humans.
Fantastical creatures, wizards, the whole nine yards.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: TRIBES 2 - A Whole New World - YEAR EIGHT RESULTS UP  (Read 11664 times)

Argoroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: TRIBES 2 - A Whole New World - YEAR EIGHT RESULTS UP
« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2010, 02:01:37 am »

For the information of everybody here. I will attempt to start my own version of this. I am stealing and modifying the rules a little bit, but it will basically be the same game. The thread is up, and can be found here.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 03:19:37 am by Argoroth »
This is a dwarf beard HEPA filter. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of aluminum and menaces with spikes of cave lobster shell. On the item is an image of a dwarf in carp leather. The dwarf is coughing.

Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well. - Aristotle

Maldevious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 23, 2010, 02:06:56 am »

I think I'm officially going to close the book on this game. Thank you all for playing, I just don't have the motivation to overhaul it. Sounds like another one is getting started, so that's good.

Argoroth - my only advice to you is to keep it as simple for yourself as possible. I may be joining as a player, we'll see.

Argoroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 23, 2010, 02:19:27 am »

Noted. And thank you, for the advice. I will look forward to seeing you.
This is a dwarf beard HEPA filter. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of aluminum and menaces with spikes of cave lobster shell. On the item is an image of a dwarf in carp leather. The dwarf is coughing.

Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well. - Aristotle
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]