Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: RTD: Lets kill the good guys! TURN 2.  (Read 2878 times)

Yelloq

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAVE_ADAPT]
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Lets kill the good guys! TURN 2.
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2010, 09:43:19 pm »

Yarn Spinner and 100killer9, you have twelve hours to post before you are removed.
as complicated as dressing up in a clown suit and abducting every male child in the fort, cutting off their penises, peeling the foreskins off and wearing them like finger puppets and secluding oneself in a workshop where one just sits there making little plays with the finger puppets.
i am now completely worried

Yelloq

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAVE_ADAPT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2010, 09:40:46 pm »

YarnSpinner and 100killer9 are removed from play, and replaced by Martian and Flintus10.
as complicated as dressing up in a clown suit and abducting every male child in the fort, cutting off their penises, peeling the foreskins off and wearing them like finger puppets and secluding oneself in a workshop where one just sits there making little plays with the finger puppets.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2010, 11:24:53 pm »

... I dunno if they know yet or not.

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2010, 05:21:23 am »

Bluebeard throws a grenade at the UN, laughing manically.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2010, 05:58:37 am »

In this shindig.

Name: Alexander Kyrby
Equipment: Maroon Suit, Black Tie, Black Trousers, White Shirt, Notepad, Pen, Red Suitcase (Full of weapons, blood samples, photographs of crime scenes and the like)
Skills: Investigating, Prosecuting, Logic-using
Bio: Alexander is a prosecutor who got the job at the age of 15. He is on the case of the UN, and the mass murders linked to them.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2010, 06:25:14 am »

Bamboozle the UN with my card tricks.

100killer9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2010, 10:19:07 pm »

Noooez!
EDIT: Furthermore, put me back in the waiting list, I guess. I was temporarily busy, and couldn't get a chance to say so.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 10:23:22 pm by 100killer9 »
Just out of curiosity, what DOES Dwarf Fortress smell like?
Death, Booze, and Insanity.
Ladders are absolutely essential for one reason and one reason only:

Welcome, friends to Slaves to Armok III: Snakes and Ladders.

Yelloq

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAVE_ADAPT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2010, 11:28:27 pm »

Sorry for my recent inactivity. I'm just retarded with games.
I'll put a turn up tomorrow/today depending on where you live.

Yelloq

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAVE_ADAPT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2010, 11:53:36 am »

1. Joe McDemo (Nirur Torir)
3. You try to laugh manically at Nazi's statement, but you end up letting out a strangely weak chuckle.
Stuff:
Burnt shirt, neck, and face.
C4.
Detonators.

2. Bambini (Flintus10)
2. You take out your cards to start a trick, but they slip out of your hands, and fly out the hole in the plane.
Stuff:
101 cool magice tricks.
My first magic kit minus a deck of cards.

3. Randall (Paranatural)
5. You boast at how awesome and amazing you and your group (but mostly you) are, and twenty thugs freeze up, rip off their helmets, and bow down to you. However, there are still many other UNs on the plane. One of the minions crawl over to Nazi and heals his hands.
Stuff:
Twenty Bitchin' thugs.
Awesome Clothing.
Superior Minion Mind Control.

4. BlueBeard (Martian)
5. You throw a grenade at the minions Randall hadn't converted, killing all but three of them, and tearing a slight hole in the plane.
Stuff:
Gasoline.
A novelty cigarette lighter shaped like a bunny.
5. Nazi (IronyOwl)
2. You try to tell the rest of the UN that Joe is insane, but most of them knew that already. You look at your hands, trying to figure out how to fix them when a converted UN bandaged your wounds.
Stuff:
Katana.
Shuriken.
Ninja Clothes.

6. Doctor Malpractice (webadict)
6. You malpractice his hands, which explode in blood and bone fragments. The gun then also explodes, sending shrapnel into your forehead. Fortunately, they didn't pierce your overly thick skull.
Stuff:
Stethoscope.
Lab Coat.
Metal fragments.

Meanwhile, a child somewhere in Middle Africa is having a pretty bad day. No one likes him, his parents are dead, and he might have AIDS. He sits alone on a rock, frowning. A plane flies over, and not too long after, a full deck of cards lands on the rock next to him. He smiles with delight.
CONGRADULATIONS, you created the next Houdini.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2010, 12:15:11 pm »

I calmly talk to the empty seat next to me. I address it as "Phillipe," and discuss with it how the modern American Psychological Association is a bunch of lunatics who should never have been allowed to graduate high school.

Admit it, you've always wanted to be on a trip with a completely insane person who packs an abundance of C4.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2010, 07:16:34 pm »

First turn and I have already inadvertedly done a good deed...makes one sick.

Well I will walk up to one of the three remaining UN and use the squrting flower trick except instead of being sprayed with water they will be kneed in the crotch.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2010, 09:59:16 pm »

Cackle maniacally, and direct my minions to fly the plane to Zimbabwe, so that we might continue our goal of Goody McoGooder Anhilation!
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2010, 10:27:45 pm »

Practice Malpractice.

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2010, 11:58:35 pm »

I light the rest of the UN guys on fire.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2010, 12:07:00 am »

If there's any remaining loyalist UN when I get around to it, kung fu them down.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 2 [3]