Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: RTD: Lets kill the good guys! TURN 2.  (Read 2880 times)

Yelloq

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAVE_ADAPT]
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Lets kill the good guys! 1 open slot. TURN 1.
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 10:18:17 pm »

It's alright.
TURN 1.

1. Joe McDemo (Nirur Torir)
2: You order a meal, but the plane experiences turbulence as the stewardess brings your food, spilling boiling hot food onto you.
Stuff:
Burnt shirt, neck, and face.
C4
Detonators.
2. Billy Bob Boyington (Yarnspinner)
1: You look around for a newspaper, or pamphlet, and can't find one. You decide to ask the man infront of you about Zimbabwe, and Dr Good McGoodman. He looks at you and grimaces. He shouts, "I've found him!" and soon, everyone on the plane but your group stands up and pulls out various guns and blades, all putting on blue helmets labeled 'UN' with big while letters.
Stuff:
Spit on your face from the UN.
Chemistry Kit.
.500 S+W X-Frame
Lots of Speed-Loaders.
3. Randall (Paranormal)
5: You stand up, and look all around at the Untidy Neanderthals. You then shout, "I! AM! GOD!" Suddenly, ten of the blundering idiots rip off their helmets, and point their guns at the other UN thugs.
Stuff:
Ten reformed Untidy Neanderthals.
Awesome Clothing.
4. Frank McElern (100killer9)
5: You roll the dice. (9) You decide not to kill the pilot, and think it's a good idea eitherway because of all the UN do-gooders around.
Stuff:
D20 die.
Sharp 3.5th edition DnD Monster Guide.
5. Nazi (IronyOwl)
4: You take soda and peanuts from the stewardess' trolley before the UN make their entrance. You glance around the cabin and think 'Oh shit, UN!'
Stuff:
Katana.
Shuriken.
Ninja Clothes.

Sorry about taking so long.
Noticed a strange pattern with the dice/numbers. Not intended.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 10:20:08 pm by Yelloq »
as complicated as dressing up in a clown suit and abducting every male child in the fort, cutting off their penises, peeling the foreskins off and wearing them like finger puppets and secluding oneself in a workshop where one just sits there making little plays with the finger puppets.
i am now completely worried

100killer9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 11:21:44 pm »

I decide NOT to kill the pilot, but knock him unconsious with my monster guide to keep him hostage for later.
EDIT: And I do so.
Just out of curiosity, what DOES Dwarf Fortress smell like?
Death, Booze, and Insanity.
Ladders are absolutely essential for one reason and one reason only:

Welcome, friends to Slaves to Armok III: Snakes and Ladders.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 11:35:48 pm »

Attempt to disable several UN with a scattered peanut attack to the face.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yarnspinner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2010, 12:01:28 am »

Pull my hand cannon saying "That's not a gun.. THIS is a gun!"

Intimidate the blue headed weenies with my superior manhood supplement.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2010, 07:29:28 am »

I threaten to blow the plane up if they don't all drop their guns, claiming to have my C4 rigged to blow if I die.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2010, 08:40:52 am »

I'll join.

Character Name: Doctor Malpractice
Starting Skills: Perform Unnecessary Surgery, Diagnose Incorrectly
Equipment: Stethoscope, Lab Coat

I'll exit from the bathroom I was currently in and diagnose anyone that was waiting in line, to make sure they're not UN.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Lets kill the good guys! TURN 1.
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2010, 12:22:46 am »

I'll jump on the waiting list.

Name: The great Bambini
Skills: Amatuer magic
Equipment: 101 cool magice tricks,  My first magic kit.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2010, 03:22:33 am »

Apprise myself of my minions abilities and keep track of the situation on the plane, ensuring we make it to our destination
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2010, 07:57:16 am »

Yay, a non-serious RTD. Please put me on the waiting list.

Character Name: Bluebeard
Starting Skills: Improvised weaponry
Equipment: Homemade grenade, gasoline, novelty cigarette lighter shaped like a bunny.

Yelloq

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAVE_ADAPT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2010, 03:21:43 pm »

I'll add you guys and post the turn when I get back to my main computer. I know that doesn't mean much for RTD but it does for me. I don't have a mouse at this computer. Should be around 30 minutes to an hour.
as complicated as dressing up in a clown suit and abducting every male child in the fort, cutting off their penises, peeling the foreskins off and wearing them like finger puppets and secluding oneself in a workshop where one just sits there making little plays with the finger puppets.

Yelloq

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAVE_ADAPT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2010, 07:01:29 pm »

Shit. Now I am really sorry. It took longer than I thought it would.
I'll edit this post with turn two after I put Martian and Flintus10 up.

1. Joe McDemo (Nirur Torir)
5: You successfully threaten to blow up the plane. For added emphasis, a small explosion echoes from the luggage compartment.
Stuff:
Burnt shirt, neck, and face.
C4.
Detonators.
2. Billy Bob Boyington (Yarnspinner)
5: The Blue Headed weenies cower in fear of your very large gun. A dark patch in most of their pants appear, and a rank smell fills the air.
Stuff:
Spit on your face from the UN.
Chemistry Kit.
.500 S+W X-Frame
Lots of Speed-Loaders.
Satisfaction in Intimidation.
3. Randall (Paranatural (Shit, sorry))
1: You try to guess what your minions are good at. You can't really tell from here, but you guess that they smell bad and are very dumb. The rest of the UN finally realize that your ten guys aren't one of them anymore. Three of the UN turn and shoot the ten minions. You feel sad, thinking of your minions potential.
Stuff:
Ten dead thugs.
Awesome Clothing.
Sadness.
4. Frank McElern (100killer9)
6: You decide to knock out the pilot. You throw your Monsters Guide, feeling your weak muscles getting stronger. The guide hits the cabin door, and blows it off it's hinges. It slams onto the floor, shaking the plane. The rampant book continued into the cabin, hitting the unknowing pilot in the back of the head, sending him into a coma. The guide collides with the windshield, cracking it, and sticking in.
Stuff:
D20 die.
Slightly Stronger.
5. Nazi (IronyOwl)
1: The peanuts explode in your hand, ripping your fingers to shreds, and shattering bones. You collapse into your sead, blood dripping down your hand and arm. All of the UN idiots faces grow in size and strength.
Stuff:
Katana.
Shuriken.
Ninja Clothes.
6. Doctor Malpractice (webadict)
3: You attempt to diagnose a patient who is actually a UN dumbass in disguise. You diagnose him with UNs disease, which is correct. You then attempt to preform surgery and 'accidentally' remove his entire circulatory system. Before this can happen, he pulls out a gun and puts it to your head.
Stuff:
Stethoscope.
Lab Coat.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 07:32:30 pm by Yelloq »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Lets kill the good guys! TURN 2.
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2010, 08:17:38 pm »

Blame the exploding peanuts on the skill and mental instability of Joe McDemo, hoping to intimidate the UN more. If I'm allowed to take two actions a turn, try to perform first aid on my shattered hand.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2010, 09:20:54 pm »

Laugh maniacally. Let's make them think me utterly insane. I probably am.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2010, 10:01:57 pm »

Doh! My minions! I'll explain to the rest of the UN thugs how obviously superior they are to my last batch and how they should definitely take their places as my minions. If that pans out I'll have one try to fix Nazi's exploded hand.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2010, 10:06:55 pm »

Malpractice the UN's hand and take the gun.
Pages: 1 [2] 3