Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Dungeon Game  (Read 6841 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Game
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2009, 01:38:25 pm »

The Crystal Golems still want us dead, forcing us into the Dark Keep right behind the Theater.
Fortunately, the Keep is full of kobolds.
We drink their blood, no longer suffering from the thirst for blood, but the Crystal Golems are at the Keep door and they want in.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2009, 02:00:06 pm »

the group escapes the Dark Keep by climbing down a conveniantly placed set os stairs. They enter the Mystic Strongroom of the Chest

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2009, 06:38:20 pm »

Gold! And rings! Swords of platinum and aluminum amulets! Who would have thought of such riches! Chest after chest reveals more riches untill we reach a cristal chest at the verry end of this blessed strongroom. In it lies an amulet made of a human skull, covered in rubies and hung on a cord of the finest gold wire. Togheter, carefull not to damage anything, we pick up the amulet, and stare at it in wonder.
Then darkness falls....
Moments later, we find ourselves... somewhere. Apparently, the amulet wans't too fond of us, since we seem to have lost most of our flesh and our lively appearance. At least we are still capabel of movement, but the shining one may know how. Anyway, looking around , it seems we are not the only ones, although we're the only ones moving. It appears we have ended up in the rumored Secret Charnel House...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2009, 04:32:57 am »

I spot an exit at the other side of the Charnel House.
We hurry through the masses of the others here. 
Oh no, it appears the only way out of here is the infamous Refuge Of Screams.  Who want's to go first?
And hurry, that screaming will drive anyone mad.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2009, 05:02:03 am »

Suddenly, a vortex appears in the middle of the refuge. The screams are somehow drawn into the vortex. Thinking it save to pass, we walk past, only to be sucked through ourselves, and deposited on top of the Illuminated Ogre's Minaret. Here an ogre is using some noise-tongs to grab the screams as they come out the vortex, and stuff them into a loudspeaker. Fortunately the minarets acoustics are such that we barely hear the screams ourselves. The ogre stares at us. One of us spontaneously turns into a bat.

We now have some empty buckets, vampire ashes, some soggy books, and a skull-amulet.
Everyone is a skeleton. Some people like drinking blood, and have elongated teeth.
One person is a bat-skeleton.
Long Live United Forenia!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2009, 05:17:24 am »

Transforming to a bat-skeleton, I quickly fly past the Ogre and manage to pull open a trapdoor.
While I distract the Ogre the others move past him and down through the trapdoor. The Ogre pursues us to the trapdoor but fortunately is too big to fit through.
We look around in the dark room. It looks like a kitchen. Not a normal kitchen though. The walls have been replaced by...nothingess. This is the Dark Kitchen of the Abyss.

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2009, 09:08:35 pm »

The infinite stretches out before us in all directions. As we stare into the depths, our very sanity stretched to far beyond the breaking point, the Abyss stares back into us- And finds us wanting.

Rejected by the infinite, our minds pathetic shells of their former selves, the Abyss sends us away.

Somehow, in the in-between time of disappearing and reappearing, our minds have been repaired.
We are standing in an open field, west of a white house.
There is a mailbox here.
>_

;D

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2009, 09:20:54 pm »

Suddenly, a spire erupts out of the ground, rending the Earth in two! This is the Spire of the Berseker! As you stare in awe, a dot detaches from the top of the spire and falls towards you! It slams into the ground, making a small crater, and stands up! It is a berserk dwarf! He screams for blood!
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2009, 10:36:26 am »

While the others get hacked to pieces by the dwarf, I grab the berzerker's pick and dig my way into the Catacombs Of Noise.
We can't really look around, it's hard to even stay conscious with every single noise in the universe trying to dig it's way through our skull.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2009, 11:28:52 am »

Oh Gods, we are skeletons! We shouldn't feel pain! Why do we feel pain? We try to make our way through the Catacombs of Noise, but we succumb to the echoes. We awaken with our flesh back and our vampirism cured. We are also a little chubbier than we remembered. Suddenly, a stout lady approaches us with an oversized fork. This must be the Threshold of the Angry Witch! She must have saved us only to eat us!
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]