Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Dungeon Game  (Read 6845 times)

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Game
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2009, 12:10:17 am »

Realizing the arch-lich is too strong, we flee into the Plaza of Crystal where we encounter yet more crystal golems. They appear to be grouped around a crystal golem standing on a rock in the center. Around him golems play bagpipes and harps, and other instruments that do not require breath to play.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2009, 12:23:46 am »

Running from the horribly bad music of the golems, we end up in the Dangerous Solarium Of the Elf.
There's the elf. He's got a nice axe, don't you think?
Auch. It appears he has cut off my arms.
Do we have a healer with us?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2009, 12:29:35 am »

Leaving Digital Hellhound behind, we flee once more into the Necropolis of Necromancy. It appears to be just like the Necropolis of Amnesia except without the amnesia. In fact, it IS the Necropolis of Amnesia. The necromancer usually casting Amnesia is busy turning dead zombies into undead skeletons.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2009, 12:32:46 am »

After destroying hordes of un-undead, we make our way to The Vault of Healing and Amnesia. After healing our grievous wounds, we have know idea how we got that way. Where are we now?
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2009, 12:36:33 am »

(Psyco your descriptions are kind of boring =/)

Wandering around the countryside, we come across the Blasphemous Crypt of Passing. It is constantly bombarded by lightning strikes, and there is an army of angels surrounding it. One of them runs up to you and demands that you help them in the name of God, for to do otherwise would be evil and force the angels to smite you.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2009, 12:38:20 am »

While the others negotiate with the angels, I manage to find an exit.
Dragging the others with me, I open the door to a normal-looking amphitheatre. Then I see what's going on on the stage. Oh by the gods no, this must be the Amphitheatre Of Blasphemy!

((Damnit, while I was typing two people managed to post! I had to change this post twice!))
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 12:41:55 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2009, 12:44:04 am »

We escape as a mighty cry ascends from the angels, swarming onto the stage and attacking the audience and actors. Fleeing madly, we rush into the Hallowed Repository of Blood. The doors slam shut behind us and blood flows in through the walls. You can vaguely hear tortured cries...
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2009, 12:48:05 am »

Not wanting to stick around, I swim through the blood and open the thick steel door.
It opens to a small, round room with a shrine in the middle. For some reason the room seems to be moving.
And it also seems to be frightened.
It must be the Hunted Temple!  Shall we go on or take a look at whatever is hunting it?

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2009, 12:52:11 am »

As screams erupt from the Hallowed Repository of Blood, I manage to open the door and dive outside before it slams shut again, leaving the rest of the party to drown. I draw my crossbow and fire at the temple, mistaking it for an enemy. It cries out and falls over, and I loot it for a monk's robe and a potion of health. We continue to the Corridor of Ice and Runes. The walls are covered with runes and the floor with ice, making it dangerous to walk across without the bottomless holes spread across it. What now?
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2009, 12:54:40 am »

We make our way through that eldritch, icy place with careful caution and come to a sudden precipice with a ladder leading down into the darkness. We have come to the Threshold of the Ladder, where eerie and strange shapes play in the darkness at the edges of our vision, and where an ancient ladder leads down out of sight into the black unknown. We hurl Squeegy off the precipice for trying to leave us to drown. Jerk.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2009, 12:58:26 am »

I ascend to godhood in the darkness and smite you all, by the way.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2009, 12:59:32 am »

Walking down the stairs, they suddenly disappear, leaving us falling towards a dark hall, where the only source of light seems to be a glowing gem in the middle.
We have fallen, fallen to the Cursed Necropolis Of The Gem.
That sure is a shiny gem, but I have a feeling we shouldn't touch it.

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2009, 01:15:45 am »

We somehow resist the tantalizing pull of the gem and head into the Stairwell of the Armor where animated suits of armor patrol and fight any who try to pass

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2009, 01:41:18 am »

Fighting our way through the animated suits of armor, we manage to stumble upon the Battlement Of The Fairies.
The fairies are waiting for their enemy to attack. Siege towers are approaching, and they're full of orcs.
A boulder from a catapult crashes into the Battlement, blocking the way to the exit and killing most of the fairies.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2009, 09:55:32 am »

Thinking fast, we jump onto one of the approaching siege towers. It is filled with archers, for indeed, it is the Tower of Arrows. Orcish archers look at us suspiciously.
Long Live United Forenia!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4