Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Dungeon Game  (Read 6846 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Dungeon Game
« on: February 26, 2009, 02:12:39 pm »

We are an adventurer party, exploring a dungeon.
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=roomloc (And I stole this idea from that site's forums, forgive me.)
Go there, choose a room and describe it. The next person chooses what happens there and describes the next room.
Understand?
Hopefully.

We enter the Spectral Asylum, an ancient, forgotten asylum. The ghosts of it's former residents roam through it's dark and dusty corridors and the laughter of the insane echoes throughout it. There might be an exit over there, but first we need to get through all these ghosts. They don't look very friendly, though.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Game
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 03:02:42 pm »

I call ghostbusters. The ghosts are dealt with and we leave the room, only to enter the Aerial Passage of the Illusion. The narrow corridor stretches off into the distance. The walls are plastered, the floor tiled. Unbeknownst to the adventurers, there is only one path of tiles that is real. The others are an illusion, stepping on them would lead to falling a few miles.

Something like that?
Long Live United Forenia!

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 05:09:34 pm »

So, obivously, we step on the illusion, and fell a few miles...

Well, falling. We look down and you see the Steeple of the Dangerous Griffin, where there is a dangerous griffin. Who appeared to be sightseeing. And who doesn't like people like us blocking his view.

Help!
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 05:12:19 pm »

We jump on him and bite him. OM NOM NOM! We eat him!

We are stuck on this steeple, which is small.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 10:38:57 pm »

We call in an airship and sail off the steeple into a floating port. It appears to be The Bleeding Repository of the Gargoyles
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 10:47:08 pm »

We fight for our lives against the gargoyles inside. We lose one of our number, a brave warrior named Quinn, and there is only one place we can go to bring him back to life.

The airship brings us to a high mountaintop building. It is a huge, white building, high in the clouds. We are greeted into the The Dangerous Clerics' Atrium by a dangerous looking fellow...

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 11:30:23 pm »

We converse with the dangerous fellow and eventually he shouts at us and casts a spell. We are transported to the Necropolis of Amnesia. We are suddenly all stricken by a terrible loss of memory as the zombies close in.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 11:38:05 pm »

Our first thought is kill and we kill the zombies. Wandering aimlessly, we find ourselves in the Damned Gymnasium of the Crystal

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 11:41:43 pm »

After fighting off Crystal Golems from the tightropes, chin bars, and ropes, and on the track and the basketball courts, we finally escape and are confronted with the Luminous Spire just outside. On the top rests a griffin with something clutched in its talons. Or, we can go to the left and descend the Stairwell of Flames. It appears to go straight into Hell, and there are demons guarding it and all along the stairwell.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 11:56:25 pm »

We descend the stairs and cross the Threshold of the Forgotten Nymph who refuses to let us leave until we tell her everything that has happened in the centuries since she was forgotten.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 12:02:24 am »

While thunderclan distracts her I find a trapdoor and climb down, to the Bleeding Dwarf's Shrine..
Oh, look, that dwarf is bleeding on the floor. By the looks of this place he's been bleeding for years already.
We better get out of here before we drown in all this blood.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2009, 12:04:30 am »

Wading through the blood, we open the door on the other side and step into the Witch's Kitchen. The witch is busy putting ingredients together for a potion. She turns to us and asks us whether we would like to trade for some of the potions she's made.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2009, 12:05:46 am »

After dealing with the witch, we trek through a claustrophobic tunnel to The Belfry of the Clever Ogres, where a rogue clan of inexplicably intelligent ogres dwell. Cast off from their kind for their intelligence and ostracized for their monstrous appearance, the ogres have become master philosophers and spiritualists who channel devote their time to crafting things of beauty. Being benevolent, peaceful philosophers, the ogres offer us free objects that we might find useful; such as weapons and armor. After all, what does wealth mean to them, especially when it comes at the cost of helping others?

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2009, 12:07:26 am »

After friendly negotiations with the ogres, they lead us through the Maze of the Ancients that they spend most of their time in, and we arrive at the Mystic Keep. It appears that we are now inside the Luminous Spire.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2009, 12:08:02 am »

The light blinds us, and we fall into The Vault of the Ending, where there appears to be an arch-lich.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4