Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71]

Author Topic: New Age Mercenaries: Tales of Hard Times (IC Thread)  (Read 40373 times)

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: New Age Mercenaries (IC Thread)
« Reply #1050 on: March 02, 2014, 09:55:14 pm »

Gather my people fully armed. Move towards the ships bridge slowly and carefully.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: March 03, 2014, 12:14:54 pm »

Shout a curse and offer the gun to anyone who can use it better, and try to go onto some kind of chop-shop medic duty, binding wounds and supporting.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: March 10, 2014, 12:23:38 pm »

I remind y'all it's not dead

(can I get a number of how many of them are surrounding the Inn)
You estimate that there are about 90 of them.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: March 11, 2014, 08:46:32 am »

I remind y'all it's not dead

(can I get a number of how many of them are surrounding the Inn)
You estimate that there are about 90 of them.

I remind the GM that most people have posted
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: March 11, 2014, 09:29:49 am »

I know that. I have seen that. I considered that. And, ultimately, did nothing. Will make an update in a while today. Maybe.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 02:48:43 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: March 11, 2014, 12:16:47 pm »

I focus and prepare top launch a beam through the crowd. Try to move horizontally. That ought to scatter those backwoods human fucks.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: March 25, 2014, 06:22:02 am »

Woo-hoo, spring holidays. The only holiday I'll have de-facto is today, so here's an update.

((OOOHH, I thought I was paying to get into the building. Well, fuck.))
Search for the whorehouse the man mentioned. Once found, stay at least 1 block away, and try not to be spotted by the "gentlemen" running it. If found, act like one of them.
You skulk around that fancy place, but it makes you sick. You have grown in a poor quater where people weared the same patched clothes for years and ate from garbage piles in case they had problems with their bosses who didn't pay them their salary, and here you see fat-assed capitalists sitting on terraces with a whole feast served especially for them from the most distant places of Empire. And they don't even bother to taste evrything and leave it for their servants when they are finished. How do those dwarven fanatics say, "class-oriented hatred"?
Anyway, remembering words of that fellow you kicked back there, you're able to locate that whorehouse. [5-2] You mention that you are walking alone one the street. It seems that locals have recognized you as a stranger to this place, but they are looking at you with nothing but curiosity. None of gentlemen you feared of meeting are watching you now, but you guess that the rumor will spread fast.

Gather my people fully armed. Move towards the ships bridge slowly and carefully.
Thanks to your people's military experience, they are easily organize. They gather into a proper formation with rifles steady. Nice.
Bad news - those dwarves around you begin to worry when they see guns. When they see a group of armed men wearing military unifroms they begin to panic. From their emotional flow you can extract fear, and you are now the object of that fear. It seems that they think that you're about to begin racial cleansing right here. They don't even bother that those people are lead by a dragonborn.
[6] You turn the situation to your benefit, using the crowd of scraed dwarves to clear your path to bridge of any obstacle. They crush the doors between 3rd class deck and second class deck - though it was a mean reinforced door and finally the spread all over the top deck, fleeing to lifeboats.
And it seems that they do a reasonable thing, because on the right of your ship is an iceberg. It has crashed into the right side of the ship. You guess that was the reason of boom you heard.
((I stopped you here, do you wish to proceed to bridge or do something else?))

Shout a curse and offer the gun to anyone who can use it better, and try to go onto some kind of chop-shop medic duty, binding wounds and supporting.
Everyone is busy with their own guns, so you just put your carabine aside.
Then, you try to patch yourself first - [2] But you don't manage to. It takes a decent medic to fix a hole, and you aren't one.
You are now bleeding.
The fight continues. Two more soldiers arrive from inside of dungeon.
[initiative - 3 vs 4] Soldiers fire first
3 x [1-2]
2 x [2-2] Some shots go wide
3 x [3-2] Other hit the bricks of the tower you are in
5 x [5-2] Those even fly inside, but do no harm
2 x [6-2] Two more sting Urast in upper torso. Urast is now bleeding.
Alexander and Zigfried shoot at their best:
[3+1] Alexander shoots one of soldiers in his belly, and he falls holding his guts inside with his hands.
[2] Zigfried just misses. Is he distracted with his gauntlet or your wounds or what?
You try to fix Urast. [5] It seems that it is much simplieк to do it on others than on yourself. Urast is no longer bleeding.

I focus and prepare top launch a beam through the crowd. Try to move horizontally. That ought to scatter those backwoods human fucks.
You concentrate and draw a projectile through the crowd, then send a massive energy push through it. [2] It scatters men, throwing them aside. Worked like Fus Ro Dah!
[morale check - 5] Unfrotunately, you seem only to enrage them. They are not going anywhere.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 08:56:38 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: March 25, 2014, 10:16:43 am »

"Shit, don't want to draw attention." Jakob mutters to himself. He wraps the cloak closer around him, moving close to the shadows - it's to hard for him to act like one of these swine. He moves faster, trying to finish his business before being noticed too much.

Find the Brothel. Enter it. Pay if I must, but I have to get off the street.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: March 25, 2014, 06:35:16 pm »

Take my people and all our kit, get a lifeboat and head for shore. Choose a boat that has some sailors on it because they will know how to use it.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: March 28, 2014, 03:21:18 pm »

I ready another volley of magic
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71]