Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71

Author Topic: New Age Mercenaries: Tales of Hard Times (IC Thread)  (Read 40375 times)

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
Re: New Age Mercenaries (IC Thread)
« Reply #1020 on: February 11, 2014, 02:20:15 pm »

Jakob absorbs this for a second, then leans forward, and whispers into the mans ear-

"That's better. Now, you will answer these next couple of questions, and you will answer them correctly. Because if you do not answer them correctly, you will lose your manhood. If you only answer one, you won't walk again. Ever."

As Jakob is saying this, he slides his pistol out of his pocket, and jams it into the mans junk, and then slowly slides it down his leg to the man's kneecap.

"First, who runs Nashe Delo?
Secondly, why would such a group want me dead?
Lastly, and most importantly, where can I find this place, and what kind of firepower would it have?

You have one chance."

Jakob whispers this last, caressing the man's kneecap with his handgun, before leaning back and putting more pressure onto the gun.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 08:22:05 am by WhitiusOpus »
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: February 11, 2014, 09:14:04 pm »

Jaster chuckles. "Don't worry, Gerruce doesn't bite much. At least if I don't tell him to. Good security, though; I've found that few bandits are desperate enough to risk a fight with a Basilisk." The trollkin scratches his cheek and clicks his tongue quickly to get the beast's attention. "Come on, big guy. Time to go."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: February 11, 2014, 09:32:49 pm »

I'll wait till sunrise then see the elders
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: February 11, 2014, 11:31:49 pm »

Scoop up the gold! Bag the gold! BOX THE GOLD! Stick all that we can into the vehicle, if it still works! Then go back and loot the other storage room.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: February 12, 2014, 06:04:39 am »

Quick note to Caerwyn: the vehicle is something like three or four hours away, and your way back is not a pleasant walk - it is a forest, dark and grim.

Quick note to WhitusOpus: he said you previously that Nashe Delo is a band. By that I meant gang o'criminals. So, the question "who is he" might be reviewed.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: February 12, 2014, 08:22:23 am »

((Fix'd))
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: February 13, 2014, 02:04:59 pm »

Frankly speaking, I'm stuck with the plot thingy.

You guys are awesome players, but since I have a very strange shake of logic and emotions in my head when it comes to leading an RTD forward, I'm... well, stuck. I'm sorting out things for myself in the first place, and then I'll proceed to make an actual plot for every one of you guys. I have awesome beginnings for it done. Not like I'll railroad you towards your destiny, I just created so much things on the spot that my vision of my own world cracks and falls apart, so I'm now connecting things to each other in my head to make it whole once more.

If you hae something to say on the whole game and how is it going/how it should go further, this game has an OOC thread (link in OP of this one). You're welcome.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: February 14, 2014, 10:15:26 am »

Hey! Don't worry about PLOT and story for me.

Toss me into crazy situations! You don't have to write a paragraph to please me. Just keep the game going! Let the actions and adventures flow, lots of fights, lots of death! Make it easier on yourself!

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: February 14, 2014, 11:54:43 am »

Okay, I'll mind that you want lots of fights and blood. You'll get plently of those soon, in fact.
Sigs

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: February 14, 2014, 12:42:40 pm »

I'm ok as things are. Job to job preferably with me getting a selection to choose from. I would like recruitment and buying/selling to be a little easier but that's a minor hope.     

The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: February 14, 2014, 01:11:25 pm »

Allright, action-update time bitches.

Alexandria
((Got it. I'll try that.))
[6] ((He-he)) You finally succeed in your beginning. He agrees to give you a scope of his own, but it comes out that this one is the only one in town - he got it when retired from Army of Men. It holds a lot of scratches on one of its sides - having a closer look, you understand that there was a symbol of steel crosses there once upon a time. He swears he has no more, and due to your... enhancements of his mind you're about to believe him.
While speaking with this man, you mention that you have did too much about all that respect to your race. This man is spitting compliments as frequent as a sailor does fool words, I mean, almost every fourth word. He is now surely obsessed with Dragonborn and is not too far from worshiping them.
You occasionally crippled man's mind.

WhitusOpus
You mention the warm liquid running down man's trouser-leg, leaving wet stinky trace.

- I.. I don't know who the holy fuck runs it! I barely know of it's existence, man! You had possibly crossed their way n a bad way if they want you down, maybe killed a fancy guy who was occasionally connected to them recently, I don't know!

He swallows and continues:

- Sheryl's is in the south-west of the Capital's Gardens
((you know that this is a fancy quater for rich and semi-rich folks in the west of the city)). I have never been there myself, too fancy for me, I never had money to even enter that quater, not speaking of having a whore there! No idea how is it secured! Please man, stop this, I'm saying all I know, honestly! Oh unholy shit, why am I always end up in situations like this...

Rolepgeek
Gerruce moves its head towards you as you click with your tongue and move right after you as you and your brand new companion leave. You leaму the tavern, and walk through almost empty streets of the town, and leave through the gate without any problems with the sleepy morning guards - they seem to be even a bit relieved to let outcasts like you out of the town. You enter the broad road, leading directly to the east, so you watch directly to the rising sun. Your new companion squints for a moment, then extracts a pair of round black shades from his inner pocket of his duster and puts those on.
 - So, as far as I remember, our way lies towards the island of Saribous? Then we should prbably go to the Frokur, the port of Wildlands - down to the south and a bit more to the east.
So, you head east for now. [6] You have been walking through the Wildlands like true rangers, avoiding danger and exploring new ways. That is why you've managed to get there even before running out of your small supplies.
So, you are now approaching to the gates of Frokur.

UltraValican
You walk across your room several times, while waiting for the sun to show up. Somewhere at 3:30 you hear the hustling and bustling in front of the tavern. You can even see light made by multiple torches from the window. You approach the window carefully and throw a quick and cautious gaze outside.
There is quite a picture there. You see plently of men in white cloaks and white hoods, holding both torches and guns. They are still gathering in front of the tavern, and you see as the villagers that smiled you in the daylight put on their white cloaks and faceless hoods and having their weapons loaded.

Caerwyn
After all the WOO-HOO's cried and all the friendly high fives given, you each grab several ingots of gold and go upwards to stash it to your car. You merrily describe what you will do with your share while walking up the ladder and toward the upper hall. When you reach the gate, you seу that something is wrong with thу forest - you see all the birds, animals and whatever living things able to move to move away from the path of... well, something. You estimate it's arrival in five minutes or less, and it is moving right from the side where you left your vehicle.
Sigs

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: February 14, 2014, 01:16:47 pm »

Go wait for our ship.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: February 14, 2014, 01:17:17 pm »

"Thanks for the info. Now, if I ever hear that you spoke of this to anyone, I will kill you. Understand?"

Pistol whip him to unconsciousness after saying this. Then, go find this whorehouse, but remain at least a block away. Try and stay inconspicuous.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: February 14, 2014, 02:33:47 pm »

I'm going to try that invisibility thing one more time, and withdraw into the forest.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: February 15, 2014, 11:06:27 pm »

Panic. Drop the gold, get all the gear, get back to the building place. Set up defensive positions and hold out.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71