Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328586 times)

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1215 on: October 08, 2012, 03:37:09 pm »

Are we seriously dancing?
This sounds like it's less than optimal. I mean, especially if we still look like zomblers.

If we still look pretty human, could we pretend to be a survivor or something? Maybe pose as a scientist developing zombie-control, seeing as we actually learned some sciencey stuff about them.
Yeah, and get taken to one of the labs!  Then we can find more worms!  Change my vote from dancing to this.
Also, bio-bombs are infected earthworms. We still have like 28 in our pockets, and they can be found pretty much anywhere.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: October 08, 2012, 03:53:08 pm »

i vote for both...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: October 08, 2012, 04:49:38 pm »

The biggest problem with sacrificing our horde is that we might lose snowflake, raven, and the giggleman (is that guy actually useful for anything?  He's really just creepy).  Diana and Sasha can come with us, being not-dead an' all.  As long as Sasha doesn't rat us out, she could be a free pass into a lab.  But what about Snowflake?  Maybe the zombies can retreat or hide somewhere?

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: October 08, 2012, 07:21:00 pm »

we have the van...
Highly Opinionated Fool

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: October 08, 2012, 10:02:02 pm »

we have the van...
Who's gonna drive?  Snowflake?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: October 09, 2012, 05:04:04 am »

we have the van...
maybe he can. who knows?

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: October 09, 2012, 12:31:15 pm »

You decide to abscond.  You give a yell that you're getting out of here. All of the actors spring up and jump over the counter while the giggleman looks sad for a bit, then throws a brick outside. Guessing from the sudden scream he hit something. Snowflake also gives a load roar and rushes inside, covered in blood. The Banshee comes out of the shadow of a corner. You jump in surprise of it suddenly appearing. Then compose yourself and decide to leave a trap.
You jump over the counter and get all of your biobombs on the floor as gently as possible.
You go through the back while a good 20 of the normals just manage to get to you. The shots are starting to die down and the last few zombies must be almost dead.
There is a back door and when you get outside, Blood-wing comes down and caws at you. You rush forward and try to find a way of escape.
The plethora of screams and gunshots coming from the shop confirm that your trap worked. However, you only hear the sound of one gun, which is quickly replaced by agonized screaming.

On a hunch, you decide to go back. As it turns out, the militia came in here as a tight group, there are 3 "boils" on the floor and multiple zombies are missing a lot of meat on their legs. The large splatters of pus also confirm that the ones not hit by the bombs got hit by the "boils".
A surprising victory. Let's just hope it wasn't of the Pyrrhic variety. You lost a lot of normals and Snowflake looks like he took a lot of bullets. He starts to look tired.
What now?

Stats
Health:Unhurt.
Energy:Fine.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2.5
Inventory:5 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 .357 bullets,Smith & Wesson Model 500, 5 ammo boxes of .50 cal ammo.
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.

Horde:20? normals,10 actors,Snowflake, One Banshee, one Giggleman. Raven.
Good Friend: Diane
Friend:Bennie
Broken hostages:Sasha Kriloff.

Also of note, I am already thinking about the next story i will try after this one if finished.
I'm thinking of a post-apocalyptic world. More or less like Fallout with some personal things mixed in. Sound good?
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: October 09, 2012, 01:52:49 pm »

Quickly check over how our most important assets are doing (Diane, Snowflake, Banshee), then get the hell out of Dodge.
Get back to the other house and get ready to move on.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: October 09, 2012, 02:36:28 pm »

we have the van...
maybe he can. who knows?
Snowflake would use the van as a club.  Because he's stupid.  He's immensely useful, loyal, and saved us back in the lab, but he only recently figured out the concept of whacking one thing with another thing.  We, and a handful of amazing sharp actors, are the only zed capable of driving or shooting.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: October 09, 2012, 03:26:23 pm »

Yeah, post-apocalyptic sounds nice; drop a link here when (if) you start.

Make summore biobombs. Get the hell out of there (we already got guns, what more do we want here?)
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: October 09, 2012, 05:19:07 pm »

lets make a quick escape and protect snowflake.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: October 09, 2012, 05:27:30 pm »

Grab some lunch (corpses) before we leave if possible. Snowflake is a hell of a fighter, but needs food and rest. Especially since this is the second time this has happened to him.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: October 09, 2012, 07:04:24 pm »

and then count everyone.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: October 10, 2012, 05:53:30 am »

Then break into some houses the next night to replenish our horde.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: October 10, 2012, 06:06:26 am »

Then break into some houses the next night to replenish our horde.
I want to take that quite litteraly. Smash into the house, quick rape everything in there, and leave through the hole we made. Skip a few houses down in a random fashion and repeat.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 257