Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328472 times)

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1005 on: August 22, 2012, 11:13:11 am »

Lets go hobo hunting! And keep a few alive, i want to see what happens if we turn a drunk one, or a high one, or what happens when infection occurs when different organs are missing. We're safe for now, time for SCIENCE!
+1
Re: You are the evo ape.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: August 23, 2012, 11:00:16 am »

Lets go hobo hunting! And keep a few alive, i want to see what happens if we turn a drunk one, or a high one, or what happens when infection occurs when different organs are missing. We're safe for now, time for SCIENCE!
+1
+2
Thats the bay12 spirit!
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: August 23, 2012, 11:01:24 am »

+1
+2
Thats the bay12 spirit!
3+ FOR SCIENCE!
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: August 23, 2012, 12:13:03 pm »

It's much easier finding good stuff for Eldrich abominations then for a zombie leader.
Also of note, i try to make the Banshee kind of a guard. For frontal assaults it wouldn't really work.
It might help if you put like. . . . I don't know, A 20 second time period for it to sever a connection fully. That would make his one ability pointless to use in any way but interrogations and as threats.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: August 23, 2012, 02:32:27 pm »

Goddamn it. It's !!SCIENCE!!. not boring old "ethical" and "following laws of physics and time" science.

You decide that, now that you are safe, fed, and don't have sudden homicidal urges, it would be an excellent time to experiment with some hobo's.
You order everybody to go searching for random people in the street. All the zombies (plus one human) go and collect.
You, meanwhile, go and question Sasha.

So, tell me everything you know about this zombie science thing. The practical stuff.
You are a human infected with a worm that gives a finite amount of mutations. Adding additional worms would increase the amount of mutations it can give and makes the previous worm die. You can create smart ones by putting a worm directly into the human brain. Foreign things such as drugs, alcohol and so on have the potential to mutate normal zombies. Aaaaaaaaand that's about it. Please leave me alone now. I have realizing what horrors i inflicted upon mankind to do.
That should mark the fastest interrogation ever. But now we don't have anything to do while we wait.

You have a simple conversation with Bennie and even play a quick game of hide and seek. You are both bored out of your minds while Sasha seems to have gone off to her happy place. She isn't reacting anymore.
Thankfully, the zombies plus Diane arrive again. They managed to find one hobo and one crack addict. The hobo seems to be in good shape for a homeless man.
The crack addict is drooling more then the typical zombie, which is quite a feat. You order the crack addict bitten and take a closer look at the hobo.
Suddenly, the hobo kicks you right in the face! He manages to wrestle himself loose and makes a run for it. Diane is thankfully quicker then him though.
He tackles him to the ground and starts stabbing. And keeps stabbing. you eventually wrestle her from the corpse.

He screamed a lot before he died. He must have alerted the entire hobo population by now! Time for some caution.
You notice the infected crack addict is currently screaming and convulsing on the ground. This continues for a while until he suddenly start giggling.
Jesus Christ that will get annoying. He stands back up, giggling all the while. He's also drooling enough that he could fill up an Olympic swimming pool in a day.
He's twitching all the while. You decide to rip yourself away from that distraction and decide you need more plans.

Stats:
Health:Unhurt.
Energy:Rested.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.

Horde:40? normals,16 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake,one adorable skellie. One Banshee. One twitchy hooligan.
Good friends: Diane
Allies: Bennie
Broken hostages:Sasha Kriloff.

Hm, i think i'm having an off day. Writing isn't all that good.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 02:34:06 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: August 23, 2012, 02:39:19 pm »

Fry up that hobo and ask Sasha where to get more worms. Try to ignore the irritatingness of Cracky and see if he's significantly different from his brethren. If he has no special powers other than superdrool, then put him in the frying pan as well.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: August 23, 2012, 03:14:36 pm »

until next week be away for a while. 
Re: You are the evo ape.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: August 24, 2012, 04:24:09 am »

Fry up that hobo and ask Sasha where to get more worms. Try to ignore the irritatingness of Cracky and see if he's significantly different from his brethren. If he has no special powers other than superdrool, then put him in the frying pan as well.

Maybe twitchy fast zombie?

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: August 24, 2012, 06:40:55 am »

Yup, fry up the hobo (and possibly Sasha as well), and check the crackhead for special abilities. If he doesn't have any, keep him locked up as live rations.
Try using some crack on some zombies, just to see what happens.
Use some crack yourself if the previous experiment is promising.

How do we get worms?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: August 24, 2012, 06:50:51 am »

what do you people mean with frying them. we don't have magma with nor an oven.
I think.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: August 24, 2012, 07:00:25 am »

Get Diane to prepare them.
If she needs an oven, we just need to find a family of volunteers for our new 'intelligent zombies' project.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: August 24, 2012, 09:16:45 am »

send Diane out with Cracky, to see what he can do.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: August 25, 2012, 12:31:58 pm »

Cook the hobo, harvest brain worms, find some more people, and see if biting people in the head works as well as the worms.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: August 25, 2012, 03:36:08 pm »

Ok, i'll just skip the bullcrap and tell you you need to find worms at the secret labs. If we do all the things you people will suggest we would end up releasing the clowns.

You order Diane to look around the neighborhood for something to cook these guys with. You tell Cracky to go with her and make it explicitly clear no harm may come to her.
He nods vigorously enough you fear he could lose his head if he kept it up. he looks around and opens up a dumpster nearby. He looks around and finally pulls out an empty beer bottle. He giggles some more then stands close to Diane, who looks thoroughly disturbed by the drug-crazed fiend.
They both walk off.

You meanwhile decided to go grab a family. except that this is an abandoned neighborhood that is as empty as can be seeing how the screams scared off the hobos
A new plan will be necessary.

Stats:
Health:Unhurt.
Energy:Rested.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.

Horde:40? normals,16 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake,one adorable skellie. One Banshee. One twitchy hooligan.
Good friends: Diane
Allies: Bennie
Broken hostages:Sasha Kriloff.
I think.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: August 26, 2012, 12:24:24 pm »

Turn Sasha into an intelligent zombie, use crack on her.
Then go raiding in another neighborhood.
The Bay12 postcard club
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 257