Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 327377 times)

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #330 on: March 23, 2012, 05:04:58 pm »

They have Melee weapons. Not guns. We are in a car.

We should be able to just run them down.
+1
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 23, 2012, 06:23:33 pm »

+1
+1 but you should ask them how much they love their death first, speed off a bit ahead, sharp 180, and force them toward the horde.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 23, 2012, 07:58:15 pm »

+1
+1 but you should ask them how much they love their death first, speed off a bit ahead, sharp 180, and force them toward the horde.
Ohhh clever

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 23, 2012, 09:46:40 pm »

The Beauty of that plan makes me all warm and fuzz inside.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

MikaTheCrazy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't know why this is my avatar now
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 24, 2012, 12:25:59 am »

We can't talk. We can still herd them to the horde.
Okay fine, maybe I'm too lazy to find something to put here.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 24, 2012, 04:11:50 am »

"Hey, just get out of the car before we make you get out of the car!" The tallest one bellows at you.
You remain silent and then ram your foot on the gas-pedal.
Most of them manage to dive away, Except for the tall one.
You hit him, brutally ripping him in half. his spleen, pancreas, stomach and liver are covering your hood while his body stays on the roof like some sort of awesome mascot.
He still manages to scream for a bit after being ripped in half. The other thugs are creeped out by this.

You then step out of the car and fire Black fury at nothing in particular. You hit a tree
Seeing all this and then finding out that their target has a very noisy gun the just left the hole in a tree the size of a dinner plate.
They run away along the road while you chase them with your car.
You don't intend on catching them.

It only takes a short amount of time before the horde and you meet up with them in the middle.
The sight of the giant horde of people, some missing parts or having their guts dragging behind them paralyzes them with fear.
You block the road, Step out of the car and ask them:
Do you love death? Do you enjoy watching things die?
If i had to guess, it's probably: "no". Well, i enjoy watching humans die. More meat for my "children".
But look at it in a brighter light. You will be part of the army that will conquer the world!

You laugh cruelly, this giving the straw that breaks their mind with terror.

One of them runs at you, in a "the cornered rat bites the cat" sort of way.
His fear makes all of his attacks miss and you take a hearty chomp out of his shoulder. He falls to the ground in complete shock.
2 other thugs start crawling on their knees and beg you not to kill them.
The last one pulls out a knife he hid in his boot and cuts his own throat.

The horde gets here and eats the 2 crawling thugs.
After this you make a mental note to find better lines for intimidation purposes.
it's kind of a miracle what you said even worked. Oh well.
You continue driving after removing the guts on the hood.

You see the city in the distance. Time to plan.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Horde: 3000-ish
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 24, 2012, 09:08:01 am »

How mcuh can we really plan, I say we just gather the horde a little bit outside of the city and send them in to zombify eveyone. We should be on a tall bulding with a car nearby so we can locate the police station or other points of resistance and go and take them out with our elite bodyguard  8).

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 24, 2012, 04:28:18 pm »

Lets not bum-rush immediately. The last thing we want to do is allow them to have an accurate estimate of the threat we pose. So rather than a frontal assault, we should search for any abandoned buildings near the city limits that we can use for a base of operations. After that, we should have a few of our actors (if we brought any) go around town and give us a fairly comprehensive map of what we're dealing with.
On that note, what's the skyline like? Lots of high-rises, mostly low buildings, or some mixture of both?

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 24, 2012, 05:17:44 pm »

Lets not bum-rush immediately. The last thing we want to do is allow them to have an accurate estimate of the threat we pose. So rather than a frontal assault, we should search for any abandoned buildings near the city limits that we can use for a base of operations. After that, we should have a few of our actors (if we brought any) go around town and give us a fairly comprehensive map of what we're dealing with.
On that note, what's the skyline like? Lots of high-rises, mostly low buildings, or some mixture of both?
I think we have actors, since the GM said that we didn't send them all out cause we didn't know how many we had so I assume we have a few left. I still think we should just wait outside the city as occupying a abandoned building would seem pretty consipicous, and I doubt our horde could all fit into any conviently abandoned building.  We should just wait like 1 or 2 miles outside the ciy, where people would be unlikely to notice us and there is plenty of space and nice tasty animals  :D.

Also if our actors spot any threat we should take our brute elite bodyguard and some more brutes and go take it out. This includes the local police department and town hall, which will be centers of resistance and should be taken out ASAP.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 24, 2012, 05:49:08 pm »

Now that I think about it... What's the landscape like? Is it large fields of grass/dirt? Forested? Desert? If it's a forest, then we can hide really easily. If it's large open spaces... Well, I guess we can just bury our horde beneath the ground. That would look really suspicious, though.
After all, it's not very often that you walk a few miles out of town and find an incredible mass grave.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 24, 2012, 05:53:39 pm »

Now that I think about it... What's the landscape like? Is it large fields of grass/dirt? Forested? Desert? If it's a forest, then we can hide really easily. If it's large open spaces... Well, I guess we can just bury our horde beneath the ground. That would look really suspicious, though.
After all, it's not very often that you walk a few miles out of town and find an incredible mass grave.

If it is open spaces we can cover a lot of ground really fast. Keep in mind, we never tire or thirst.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 24, 2012, 09:11:08 pm »

The terrain around the city should decide what form of siege tactic we use.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 25, 2012, 04:43:17 am »

It is a huge city with lots of skyscrapers. there are no forests nearby and the industrial district is at the edge of town.
The industry there is mainly steel. Most of the residents are pretty rich too so you can expect some magic pets.

Magic pets tend to be very expensive but don't usually require much caring for.
Their magic abilities tend to help with that.
Some however, require much more care then a basic animal bu tend to be incredibly useful.

For example. The Snappers.
Snappers are turtle-like creatures that bite hard enough to crush bones when threatened. They stand at around 2 feet tall.
But when that are at ease and very happy they excrete a sort of slime that gives a euphoric response to those touching it. It can also heal basic wounds.
Addictions can happen but they are rare. The slime loses its ability and acts more like weak acid.
Snappers are very timid creatures though and are easily frightened. and they HATE other snappers unless it is mating season.

Yay, random facts about shit nobody cares about!
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 25, 2012, 06:19:29 am »

Looks like we're gonna play it fast an loose, boys! Unless we can snatch a steel mill.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 25, 2012, 07:45:54 am »

Looks like we're gonna play it fast an loose, boys! Unless we can snatch a steel mill.
he is right. We have little to no cover but the buildings themselves. I say we must make a full, head on attack to their Industrial district, Looking for any adult mimic we might have, haveing two or three of them infiltrate the area first and have one bring back a map, the other(s) finding gaps that can be used to hide large armies.
Once we get the map and know where and if large parts of our horde can be hidden away, we stand a mile or two away so that the full number of us cant be seen, nor will be noticed by mere woundering eyes. we move around 8:00pm so that, when we get there, most people will be tired and we will have the cover of darkness and the element of surprise. We suround it first, seperating the city from the industry section (i doubt we have enough to surround it completely) and push our way inwards, forcing any possible threats away from safety and hopefully buys us some time to figure out how to leave no survivers.

My intention is to turn that industrial area into a forward base/food storage area.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 257