Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34

Author Topic: BYOR 8 - Game Over  (Read 101229 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 8 - Day 3 (10/13): Back To Square None
« Reply #360 on: February 13, 2012, 09:28:39 am »

Darvi:  Your predecessor was acting fairly off.  Now that you've replaced in, I'm extra curious as to your thoughts on the game and who is scum.

Native:  You've had plenty of time to catch up.  Let's get some content from you now.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 13, 2012, 09:29:42 am »

Darvi:  Your predecessor was acting fairly off.  Now that you've replaced in, I'm extra curious as to your thoughts on the game and who is
So far? Nothing.

In fact I was going to ask what happened the last two days.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 13, 2012, 09:40:49 am »

You replaced four days ago.  If you couldn't be arsed to read the thread in that time...
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 13, 2012, 09:41:50 am »

Yeah. So?

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 13, 2012, 06:12:17 pm »

So it's really fucking lazy.

Did anyone redirect me last night? My results were, odd, to say the least. Aw shit. That's rolefishing. Never mind. Darvi, how the hell do you justify not reading the thread in four days?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 13, 2012, 06:15:20 pm »

Note: I'm not actually voting for myself, I'm trying to figure out about that "Vector may not vote..." thing.

Vector.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 13, 2012, 06:19:13 pm »

Laziness and a huge pile of what the fuck is going on.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 13, 2012, 07:39:35 pm »

Did anyone redirect me last night? My results were, odd, to say the least. Aw shit. That's rolefishing. Never mind. Darvi, how the hell do you justify not reading the thread in four days?

Why are you so concerned with looking like scum?

Orange: Apology accepted, but I'm not moving my vote off you. Why bring up the investigation knowing that Toaster claimed miller?
I doubt that he got redirected because, and I quote:
I find it hard to believe, because of how incredibly unlikely it is that he inspected a miller, and then got redirected to actual scum.

Why did you meltdown in the first place?
Real life, combined with people ignoring my questions across multiple games.

Toaster, Urist: Did my post vanish? No. Answer my goddamn questions.

Vector: You forgot something important again.

MOD: Votecount, please.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 13, 2012, 07:52:18 pm »

The fuck is this? I got an odd result, so I wanted to ask, but then I noted that it was "role fishing" and heaven help me if I ask another person about their role. Anyway, I was most likely redirected because I got some weird shit, and I thought that I should acknowledge it inb4 someone does exactly what you did here.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 13, 2012, 09:41:10 pm »

Orangebottle
Urist: How is it that you went from full-bore attack to doing nothing about me all in one post? I'm curious: what do you think about me? Do you have nothing else to ask?
Evening class, time constraint, wanted to post before the day ended. At the moment, I actually don't have anything else to ask you - that'll have to wait until I've reread when I'm actually awake. I still think you were being a scumbucket almost all of yesterday though.

Zrk2, why did you lampshade your rolefishing? Why say "Oh wait, that is scummy" instead of just not doing it? Also, did you target me by any chance?

Darvi: Why so serious lazy?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 8 - Day 2 (11/13): Can't Read That
« Reply #370 on: February 13, 2012, 09:46:01 pm »

Orangebottle:
Is it impossible for me to have sent in that role?  No.  Did I send it in?  No.  Go check my old BYORs- I usually send in something science related.  I gave the answer I did because it's obvious to me he got redirected, given that's not my role.
Wiiiine. It's obvious to nobody else that that isn't your role. I find it hard to believe, because of how incredibly unlikely it is that he inspected a miller, and then got redirected to actual scum.

And nothing I can do short of roleclaiming is likely to convince you otherwise.  I can't help if he's a derp and inspects a miller, and any argument that involves statistics is bad.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 13, 2012, 09:47:01 pm »

Uh... and, what did I forget?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 13, 2012, 11:44:02 pm »

The fuck is this? I got an odd result, so I wanted to ask, but then I noted that it was "role fishing" and heaven help me if I ask another person about their role. Anyway, I was most likely redirected because I got some weird shit, and I thought that I should acknowledge it inb4 someone does exactly what you did here.

Why did you even bring it up if you already knew you were rolefishing? It's not like you don't have a backspace button.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 14, 2012, 12:34:57 am »

Uh... and, what did I forget?
To ask for a votecount.

Why did you even bring it up if you already knew you were rolefishing? It's not like you don't have a backspace button.
This is what I was trying to say, but I sorta fumbled it.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 14, 2012, 03:45:14 am »

Well, someone seems out to kill me. For the moment, I will confirm that my revival was a one-shot. Should I do a full-claim in case I am killed again?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34