Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPAH ARENA! (Crazy Deathmatch RTD) Round 1; Turn 6  (Read 15189 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPAH ARENA! (Crazy Deathmatch RTD) Round 1; Turn 3
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2012, 11:04:28 pm »

"The regiment of kicking Aryan ass, mate," Mercy replied. "One moment."

Mercy, using her enhanced speed, sprints for the telephone to call the Yanks in to smack down the Axis.

Confirmed action: Tyrin defends this runner. Shooting anyone in his (her) way after moving to cover in Sector f.

This means that Red Nazi inbetween them.

By the close proximity of that person he sought to defend and the Allies, he hoped they were in league with them.

"Covering Fire!"

(Also, I'm number 4 on the map.

Edit: GM: I {Tyrin} have the 'Acquaintance' level with the Allies.)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:43:35 am by Tiruin »

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2012, 03:57:15 am »

"Help me, dammit!"

Legion uses Sprint ability, vaults over the rubble and attempts to get to the telephone, then call for help from MOTHER RUSSIAAAAAAAA.

If anybody gets to the telephone before him, take cover on it's southern side.

If he can't get anywhere after vaulting over the rubble, take cover on it's southern side.

If he can't vault over the rubble, take Toaster hostage and threaten to slit his throat if Germans don't drop their weapons.

If he fails to take him hostage, stab him in the eye.

If he succeeds in taking him hostage and the Germans don't drop their weapons, slit his throat.

If they drop their weapons, stab Toaster in the guts (losing health every turn ;)) and leave him lying there, then attempt to grab one of the dropped weapons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2012, 09:00:15 am »

Conditional ahoy!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2012, 08:13:23 pm »

Alex gave the flabbergasted allied a lopsided grin as Mercy left him eating dust. "The lass might dress like a french, but she knows her talk. Now you going to help shoot gnatzis, or are you going to ask about the rest of my personals?"

Take an aimed shot at the axis soldier directly between Mercy and the phone booth. Command/ask/cajole/request that the allied trooper help clear a path to the booth.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2012, 12:53:57 pm »

Gary decided to break off combat with Klaus to make a mad dash to the phone
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2012, 04:47:26 pm »

Throw club at spartan's legs trying to trip him up!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2012, 11:11:31 pm »

(( Finally, updating tommorow.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 05, 2012, 12:28:24 pm »

Round 6/15: Race for the Phone and The Magic Unhittable German!

Tyrin Ardun gets up on his rubble and prepares to cover Mercy when she vaults to the phone.

Sam "Toaster" Synder gets out his Pocket Knife, (6 vs. 2) and stabs Legion O' Devils twice, puncturing him!
Legion O' Devils Health: 82- 15 = 67; Ailment, Bleeding -3 Health Per Turn

Mercy Sprints past her rubble to the phone! In her way stands a Nazi, but Tyrin Ardun fires at him! (1 vs. 1)
Tyrin and the Nazi each fire, missing each other completely!
Tyrin Ardun Rifle Ammo: 2/10

Legion O' Devils uses Sprint, which counters his Broken Ankle Penalty Legion vaults over the rubble, (4) and rushes to the phone booth! He and Mercy are both racing towards the phone!

Alex Bergeron shoots at the Nazi whom Tyrin also shot at! (3 vs. 3) He shoots the Nazi and misses, and the Nazi does the same back! He asks the Soldiers for support. "Gladly sir!"

Gary O' Garrel dashes to the phone! However, he sees two people, and both of them will reach it before he does! He bleeds a little! Gary O' Garrel Health: 22-4 = 18

Klaus the Konqueror throws his club at Gary's legs! (5 vs. 4) His club sweeps Gary's legs and causes him to fall in a heap! Gary O' Garrel Health: 18 - 10 = 8

The German Rifleman decides to run away before getting shot! As he he retreats, he shoots a running shot at Legion! (-1 due to running, 4 -1 vs. 2) The bullet cuts into Legion's left arm!
Legion O' Devils Health: 67 - 7 = 60
German Rifleman #2 pops up to take a shot at the American Rifleman! (3 vs. 1) He shoots a graze on his torso!
American Rifleman: 70 - 8 = 62
The German Batonman takes out a communication receiver, "Unit 451 to Base! Under heavy fire! Requesting aerial support!"
Batonman is calling for Aerial Support!

The American Rifleman staggers but shoots back at his attacker! (5 vs. 3) He gets a direct shoot on the German's torso!
German Rifleman: 70 - 18 = 52
American Rifleman #2 turns to Alex. "Hey man, do you have any spare ammo?"
American Entrencher digs a hole. He places a mine in it, before retreating to sector E.
Mine has been placed somewhere in Sector 4. Will not show up on map.

Mercy and Legion O'Devils are each about 5 feet from the phone.

Map:http://s1060.photobucket.com/albums/t451/TheCMBay12/?action=view&current=octagon-4.jpg

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPAH ARENA! (Crazy Deathmatch RTD) Round 1; Turn 6
« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2012, 12:37:27 pm »

Sam will continue to stab Legion!  Go for the kill!
If he's no longer a valid target, loot the crate.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 10:50:05 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2012, 12:52:25 pm »

Continue running to the phone, attempting to unjam my pistol on the way.

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2012, 02:56:17 pm »

Klaus will gather his club and curb stomp gary.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2012, 04:54:53 pm »

"Got just two mags left, so that's one for you and one for me," Alex said as he tossed a rifle magazine to the allied soldier. "Make 'em count."

Give one of my two remaining mags to the allied soldier, then activate gambler ability and shoot the German batonman's radio before he can finish calling in reinforcements.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 05:06:47 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2012, 04:59:09 pm »

Run to the Allies instead. Convince them to give a fellow American some medical attention

Edit: Considering the fact that I am about to die. And that there appears to be no waiting list, could I make a new character after Gary dies?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 05:01:30 pm by Spartan »
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2012, 10:41:45 pm »

'Cmon, may this hit...'

Tyrin fires at any living obstacle ahead of Mercy! (Though he doesn't know her name)

That, or fire at the nearest unknown person, excluding those Allied and anyone in Sector E.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2012, 11:05:08 pm »

Mercy continues to hustle to the phone, opening fire with her SMG at the other person running for it to buy herself some time.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9