Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 61

Author Topic: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - Evening 7 - Everybody's Dead Book [1/13]  (Read 85875 times)

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D5 - Silly Drunk Book [6/13]
« Reply #720 on: February 23, 2012, 07:34:07 pm »

Nope, I actually did the opposite, I tried to protect him.
Mmm-hmmm... Baby penguins are so fucking tasty. And smart! He figured out that I had already figured out the scum's fucking trap! I haven't had one in a while. Tartar sauce and a spicy Chardonnay I think would do the trick. Yeah. Maybe I'm eating some penguin tonight in any case.

Yo! Penngo! Thank you very fucking much for the fucking protection, lots of fucking good it did. So, do you want me to eat you last, or should be crawling back into your little egg inside your daddy's naughy bits in fear of the UTTERLY humiliating way I'm going to destroy you tonight if you don't vote Dariush?
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: February 23, 2012, 07:42:31 pm »

Hm. Let me write this down real quick.

Six people, two scum, one SK, three town.

Lynch Wubba, eat Dariush, lynch you, Town wins.

Lynch Dariush, eat Wubba, lynch you, Town wins.

Lynch Dariush, fail at eating Wubba, likely lose a townie. One scum, one SK, Two townies. Lynch scum, you eat a townie, you win.

Lynch Dariush, fail at eating Wubba, you get NKed. Three townies, one Scum, lynch them and we win.

Lynch Dariush, eat a townie, a townie gets NKed. One townie, one Scum, you. Lynch either you or the Scum, other one wins. Lynch the townie, a tie(?).

Lynch Dariush, eat a townie, you get NKed. Two townies, one scum.  Lynch scum, win. Mislynch, lose.

Hrm. I don't like any of those odds, really. Lynching Wubba guarantees a town win if you cooperate, but I don't think you'll go for that at all, considering your only chance of winning is to lynch Dariush. I'll need time to think on this and I'll need to hear from others as well, this is the last chance town has to win. Unvote. I should also probably make sure Wubba is absolutely scum first. If it turns out he's not, hell, let's lynch Dariush.

PPE:
Waaaaaait, you don't want to eat Dariush because you'll die, huh?

Also, Penngo: Do you know why your protect (assuming you really did) failed?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
  • <(<_<)><(^_^)><(>_<)><(v_v)><(>_>)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: February 23, 2012, 07:47:30 pm »

Hmm, Bookthras. If you eat me, I could care less. I'll take the same attitude as you. WHO GIVES A CRAP.
League Of Legends NA-The Pengo
Just add me if you're up for some LoL.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: February 23, 2012, 07:48:21 pm »

Hmm, Bookthras. If you eat me, I could care less. I'll take the same attitude as you. WHO GIVES A CRAP.

I don't like being ignored.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: February 23, 2012, 07:51:09 pm »

Also, Penngo: Do you know why your protect (assuming you really did) failed?
Nope, because a scum lied about their role. My guess on the situation is along these lines. A scum got a role that another scum sent in, lied about their role because it was safe. They should be able to destroy auto abilities and roleblock is my guess. I saw you're post by the way. I posted my earlier one way to early to see that one you posted afterwards.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: February 23, 2012, 07:58:59 pm »

You should very well fucking care. If I eat a townie, town fucking loses. If I eat a scum, town may win. If you are town and want town to win, they you should fucking care I leave a townie for last. You can be that last. Do you want to help your precious fucking town? Then vote the fuck out of Dariush.

[OOC: Dude, the attitude is not mine, it's the Wall of Flesh's; don't take it seriously or personally. It's fun; roll with it.]
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: February 23, 2012, 08:01:44 pm »

Bookthras: Nothing more to say to me, eh?

Also:

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: February 23, 2012, 08:06:01 pm »

You should very well fucking care. If I eat a townie, town fucking loses. If I eat a scum, town may win. If you are town and want town to win, they you should fucking care I leave a townie for last. You can be that last. Do you want to help your precious fucking town? Then vote the fuck out of Dariush.

[OOC: Dude, the attitude is not mine, it's the Wall of Flesh's; don't take it seriously or personally. It's fun; roll with it.]

OH I GUNNA TAKE IT SERIOUZ.

Steam name- Pengoooo

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: February 23, 2012, 08:11:23 pm »

- Lynch Dariush, eat Wubba, lynch you, Town wins.

- Lynch Dariush, fail at eating Wubba, likely lose a townie. One scum, one SK, Two townies. Lynch scum, you eat a townie, you win.

- Lynch Dariush, fail at eating Wubba, you get NKed. Three townies, one Scum, lynch them and we win.
There you go McFly! Your left fucking neuron finally connected a synapse with the right one! If we lynch Dariush, both town and I have a chance to win. I'm so fucking hangover that I may even take the 50% chance and who gives a fuck. If Dariush is alive, then I will eat a townie. I guaranfuckingtee it. So TOWN: You want to maybe make it? You wanted to use me as a secret fucking weapon? Here's your fucking chance: Fuck Dariush.

Yeah, I fucking believe your fucking "waaaait" as if you only now realised this. The fuck.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: February 23, 2012, 08:13:45 pm »

- Lynch Dariush, eat Wubba, lynch you, Town wins.

- Lynch Dariush, fail at eating Wubba, likely lose a townie. One scum, one SK, Two townies. Lynch scum, you eat a townie, you win.

- Lynch Dariush, fail at eating Wubba, you get NKed. Three townies, one Scum, lynch them and we win.
There you go McFly! Your left fucking neuron finally connected a synapse with the right one! If we lynch Dariush, both town and I have a chance to win. I'm so fucking hangover that I may even take the 50% chance and who gives a fuck. If Dariush is alive, then I will eat a townie. I guaranfuckingtee it. So TOWN: You want to maybe make it? You wanted to use me as a secret fucking weapon? Here's your fucking chance: Fuck Dariush.

Ah-ah-ah, I'll fucking redirect your ass.

Yeah, I fucking believe your fucking "waaaait" as if you only now realised this. The fuck.

I did just realize it, actually.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: February 23, 2012, 08:21:52 pm »

Ah-ah-ah, I'll fucking redirect your ass.
So, still interested in Dariush not hanging today, aren't you? Why? Didn't you say he was scum?

And are you willing to bet the fucking game that your redirect won't just make me eat a different fucking townie?[/b][/color]

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: February 23, 2012, 08:22:49 pm »

Crap. Flavour failure. Please imagine the above as if it was written in menacing scary letters.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: February 23, 2012, 08:27:14 pm »

I did say he was scum, because he is. We lynch his scumbuddy today, I make you eat him tonight, he dies, you die, town wins.

And are you willing to bet the fucking game that your redirect won't just make me eat a different fucking townie?[/b]

That's what I'm contemplating about. What makes you think my redirect would do that?

Crap. Flavour failure. Please imagine the above as if it was written in menacing scary letters.

Partially fixed.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: February 23, 2012, 08:37:06 pm »

I did say he was scum, because he is.
So why the fuck not just lynch him?! Your resistance is extraordinarily scummy.

We lynch his scumbuddy today, I make you eat him tonight, he dies, you die, town wins.
Make me? MAKE ME!? I double dog fucking dare you to try to MAKE me, you worthless piece of shit.

And are you willing to bet the fucking game that your redirect won't just make me eat a different fucking townie?[/b]
That's what I'm contemplating about. What makes you think my redirect would do that?
You don't have control of where it lands, do you? If there's only one scum and four townies left tonight, isn't there an eighty percent fucking chance I land on another townie?

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: February 23, 2012, 08:52:07 pm »

Why lynch him when we can kill both him and you in the same night? Besides, I'm not 100% sure who his partner is. That's not exactly the best way to go into the night.

You're on, buddy. You're messing with the mother fuckin' El Camino.

You're dead wrong, I can control where you land. I pick you up in my El Camino and I drop you off at the target of my choice. So that's a 100% chance of me making you hit Dariush after we lynch his buddy today.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 61