Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 61

Author Topic: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - Evening 7 - Everybody's Dead Book [1/13]  (Read 85874 times)

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D5 - Silly Drunk Book [6/13]
« Reply #705 on: February 23, 2012, 05:36:38 pm »

Book: I'm fairly certain you'll be able to kill Dariush tonight. You only have a 50% chance of killing Wubba tonight. Thus, I propose we Lynch Wubba and then you can NK Dariush.

What makes you so fucking certain? And why shouldn't we lynch the fuck out of YOU, and then I NK the fuck out of Dariush? Not that I want fucking Wubba to not die -- he'll have to eventually, but I don't understand why you are in such a fucking hurry.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
  • <(<_<)><(^_^)><(>_<)><(v_v)><(>_>)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: February 23, 2012, 05:52:02 pm »

What do I do? I make your most horrible nightmares true. I rip your head off, piss down your throat, scoop your balls out with a spoon and jam them into your eye sockets. Then I eat you. Then I get nasty.

Jeez, I think that already makes you nasty.
League Of Legends NA-The Pengo
Just add me if you're up for some LoL.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: February 23, 2012, 05:56:51 pm »

Book: I'm fairly certain you'll be able to kill Dariush tonight. You only have a 50% chance of killing Wubba tonight. Thus, I propose we Lynch Wubba and then you can NK Dariush.

What makes you so fucking certain? And why shouldn't we lynch the fuck out of YOU, and then I NK the fuck out of Dariush? Not that I want fucking Wubba to not die -- he'll have to eventually, but I don't understand why you are in such a fucking hurry.

I don't think the actual Wall of Flesh was this nasty.

Anyway, I think Wubba and Dariush are the last remaining scum. Since there's a chance of Wubba surviving through the night if we go that route, it's only logical to lynch Wubba and NK Dariush.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: February 23, 2012, 06:05:42 pm »

Pardon me if I don't take your fuckin' word for it.

I repeat: what makes you fucken "FAIRLY CERTAIN" that I can NK him? What makes you think wuba is fucken scum?

And the Wall of Fucking Flesh is extra fucking nasty when he's got a fucking hang over! I want the fucker who woke me up to fucking claim, so I can chew his bones to a fine paste.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: February 23, 2012, 06:13:29 pm »

"Fairly certain" because I have no idea if he has some sort of NK-immunity, but I doubt he does. I think Wubba is scum primarily because of how he wanted to lynch you instead of scum. I'm looking back in the thread for something to strengthen my case with.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: February 23, 2012, 06:23:53 pm »

That doesn't explain why we shouldn't just fuckin' lynch him, or why we should believe in your good fucking intentions when you're voting the same fucking way he is. I think you two fuckers are fucking scum trying to bait me into a fuckin' trap. Well, fuck you.

Dariush! I want you fucking lynched. Unless you claim to have woken me the fuck up; if you do, then I rather grind you slowly to a fucking paste during the night and make fucking hamburgers with your innards. Claim your fucking action for N4!

Actually, everyfuckingbody should do that.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: February 23, 2012, 06:41:35 pm »

That doesn't explain why we shouldn't just fuckin' lynch him, or why we should believe in your good fucking intentions when you're voting the same fucking way he is. I think you two fuckers are fucking scum trying to bait me into a fuckin' trap. Well, fuck you.

Because you can just kill him in the night, instead. He voted with me, he also voted to lynch Shake and he flipped scum. Does that make Dariush town? If not, why does him voting Wubba while I'm voting Wubba make me scum?

Other than Dariush and myself, who do you think is scum?

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: February 23, 2012, 06:51:29 pm »

I don't give a flying fuck who is scum or not. You are all destined to die for waking me the fuck up and to feed my fucking bloodlust. The only question is in which order. Maybe we should try a little motivation.

Toaster, Penngo, Webadict: if you vote Dariush, I'll eat you last.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: February 23, 2012, 06:53:42 pm »

So what happens when scum NKs you? You really think it's more effective to eat people randomly rather than going after the people who can kill you?

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: February 23, 2012, 07:06:20 pm »

Yeah, like you have my best interests at fuckin' heart. I'll eat people in the order I fucking decide, and I decide to eat whoever kicked me out of bed first. The only way Dariush is not getting lynched today is if he admits he did that so I can eat him tonight at my leisure. Otherwise, let him eat the fucking noose.

But I suspect the others will find it interesting how important it seems to you that Dariush is not lynched.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: February 23, 2012, 07:14:16 pm »

Stop twisting words. I want to see scum dead. I have strong suspicions that Wubba and Dariush are scum. Wubba have a 50% chance to not die during the night to your kill, Dariush doesn't. That's why I want to see Wubba lynched and Dariush eaten.

PPE: This caught my attention:

Yo, Bookthras, u mad? :P

I'm not sure he's joking about your persona or if he's taunting you because he killed you.

Penngo: Did you kill Bookthras?

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 23, 2012, 07:18:30 pm »

Yo, Bookthras, u mad? :P

I'm not sure he's joking about your persona or if he's taunting you because he killed you.

Penngo: Did you kill Bookthras?

Nope, I actually did the opposite, I tried to protect him. It was obvious the scum would kill him anyways, also WHY would you even ask that? My role can't even kill anyone.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: February 23, 2012, 07:21:23 pm »

Nope, I actually did the opposite, I tried to protect him. It was obvious the scum would kill him anyways, also WHY would you even ask that? My role can't even kill anyone.

Any idea why your protect failed? I would ask that because I don't know how truthful you were with your role, duh.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: February 23, 2012, 07:24:29 pm »

Bullshit. Let's entertain Native's fuckin' notion for half a bloody second:

Quote from: scum
I have strong suspicions that Wubba and Dariush are scum. Wubba have a 50% chance to not die during the night to your kill, Dariush doesn't. That's why I want to see Wubba lynched and Dariush eaten.
Say you're right. So I say let's lynch the fuck out of Dariush, and I eat webadict tonight. I fail, he kills me, and he's still alive tomorrow, then you lynch the fuck out of him. You win. If I succeed, you lynch me tomorrow, you win.

There. Either you're scum protecting your buddy, or I've removed your fucking reservations for voting Dariush today. Which is it?

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D3 - ? - One Replacement Needed [10/13]
« Reply #719 on: February 23, 2012, 07:32:20 pm »

*Dariush: Coach; his killer will die. His target will be blocked or redirected, 1-shot can message a player with an "I'm town" note (spent, messaged Toaster, who claimed Dariush was Town after some confusion).
Wait? If you kill Dariush then don't you die?

Steam name- Pengoooo
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 61