Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 61

Author Topic: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - Evening 7 - Everybody's Dead Book [1/13]  (Read 85834 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D3 - DKTE - Think0028 Edition [9/13]
« Reply #600 on: February 08, 2012, 03:59:45 pm »

Why don't we go with yesterday's plan of having Urist McA Native kill Book in the night and just lynch him tomorrow if he revives?  That way he's gone either way.

Also, seriously?  Let's last night action claim, please.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
  • <(<_<)><(^_^)><(>_<)><(v_v)><(>_>)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: February 08, 2012, 04:24:28 pm »

Web, agreeing with your theory this is what i did...
Night 1- NOTHING
Night 2- Protected webadict.

Your theory goes with my claim pretty well, you know.
Actually, Leaf's claim goes well for you. You were redirected before you protected Leafsnail.

I'm for an Extend too. It's better to figure out the entire scum team than just one. They have to be linked too, because Jack A T lost his ability on the first Night, so it's got to be at least one of those that were targeting him, or removing his Auto would be useless.

Also, my auto IS destroyed as thats what happened N1, but I'm sure you already know it. I realize better what the claim meant, though. Also Toaster,
League Of Legends NA-The Pengo
Just add me if you're up for some LoL.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
  • <(<_<)><(^_^)><(>_<)><(v_v)><(>_>)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: February 08, 2012, 04:28:02 pm »

Crap well.....I fail at posting on forums. T.T Toaster, you must've protected Leafsnail night one before everything was redirected. Why exactly?  ??? I would like to know why you aren't scum at this point, because it sure looks like you are.
League Of Legends NA-The Pengo
Just add me if you're up for some LoL.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: February 08, 2012, 04:54:52 pm »

Why don't we go with yesterday's plan of having Urist McA Native kill Book in the night and just lynch him tomorrow if he revives?  That way he's gone either way.

Was it told that my kill is a one-shot? Also, I apparently haven't performed any night actions all game.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: February 08, 2012, 05:00:31 pm »

Native:  I don't know.  What does your role PM say?

PengoSee here.  This has been covered.  N2 I guarded Jack, who is now you.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: February 08, 2012, 05:01:37 pm »

Actually, Leaf's claim goes well for you. You were redirected before you protected Leafsnail.
Do you actually have any case against me at all now that MBP has flipped town?  Except that you think it's unlikely the scum would try to kill me (and you've acknowledged another possibility there) you've gone back on or been proved wrong on every argument you had against me.

No wait...
I assume Leafsnail is scum because hs role seems like the obvious one that can destroy Auto abilities.
Huh?  No really, huh?  What about my role makes it seem like it could destroy auto-abilities?  Is it really inconceivable that any of the other roles in the game could do that?

Currently I have you voting me with no case, pengo bandwagonning with absolutely no reason (it'd be difficult to have reasons when the person you're bandwagonning with doesn't either) and an SK trying to save his ass.  This is stupid.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: February 08, 2012, 05:31:19 pm »

Yeah, okay, that sounds like a solid idea to me.  That way Book can't use any of his abilities unless they happen to be day-useable.  Unvote

Also, as I stated before, I targeted Darvi Book with my one-shot kill last night.

Was it told that my kill is a one-shot? Also, I apparently haven't performed any night actions all game.

Are you sure?  Because this doesn't add up if that's the case.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: February 08, 2012, 07:18:12 pm »

Native:  I don't know.  What does your role PM say?

I assumed my predecessor had claimed, since you knew about the kill. It's a one-shot.

Shake: I saw that too, but Think claims that he did "shit-all all game", so he probably just made a mistake. I'll send him a PM about it.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: February 08, 2012, 10:17:55 pm »

Just got a PM back. He was wrong, Urist did redirect.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: February 09, 2012, 12:16:19 am »

All replacements should now be fully informed of what has happened previously. The day is technically over, the lynch will happen soon.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: February 09, 2012, 03:40:57 am »

The day is over!

The tally is done and it is clear that Leafsnail has failed to convince you that he is not a doppelganger. You drag him off to the hold where the last execution was done and Mysteriousbluepuppet picks up the rifle.

Leafsnail simply looks at all of you with a disgusted expression on his face. The blast from the rifle busts his head open, revealing complicated electronics in a fleshy shell.

... Wait, this is someone else's description of Leafsnail dying!

Leafsnail has died! He was Someone Else's Role, Town!

Someone Else's Role - Town:
(Source: Depends)
You have someone else's role. Not sure which one at the moment - what other roles are there, anyways? Eh, you'll find out as the game goes on.
(Auto) Someone Else's Auto-ability: At the beginning of each day, you have a random auto ability chosen from the people who are currently dead.
(Night) Someone Else's Night Action: When you perform a night action, a random one is chosen from the people who are currently dead.
(One-shot) Someone Else's One-shot: You may perform the one-shot ability of anyone who is dead at the time of the one-shot being used.

It is now Night, send me your actions.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - N3 - Even More Think00wnage [8/13]
« Reply #611 on: February 14, 2012, 03:42:59 am »

Day 4 has begun!

Ottofar is the next to be missing. Think0028 enters his room to investigate what's happened to the poor fellow.

He hops out singing a jaunty little tune a short while later. Oh, Otto's long gone, but he had the most interesting music playing!

Ottofar was The Man Who Arranges the Blocks, Town!

The Man Who Arranges The Blocks - Town
(Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8)
You have the role of The Man Who Arranges the Blocks, a glorious worker in the Soviet Union, who drops blocks down and makes walls that constantly collapse.
(Auto) Next Block: You can see what's coming down the pipeline. You know what actions were performed on you during the night.
(Night) Z Block: You block off a perfectly good row with a dumb block. The target is blocked (get it?).
(One-shot) Arranging the Blocks: Pick up to 4 targets. You can redirect all targets to other players.

Day ends Thursday!

Sorry about the long delay, work+family+LurkerTracker update! It now uses SQL instead of zipped files lying everywhere. It's very fancy!

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: February 14, 2012, 04:09:04 am »

Woohoo! I'm not dead! Why am I not dead? I thought I'd be dead. I think you guys are just afraid of the infinite pain the Wall of Flesh would unleash unto you.

A night action claim would be nice. In the mean time, I vote webadict, for leading the lynch on Leafsnail, who flipped town, and for muddying the issue.

So, how many townie corpses on the floor are needed before people admit the "D1 Mass Claim" thing does not help town? I ask everyone yet again: Who is scum and why? You've not managed to find even one of them!

No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: February 14, 2012, 07:48:47 am »

Shakerag: assisted.
Bookthras: STILL NOT DEAD FOR SOME FUCKING REASON

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: February 14, 2012, 07:59:41 am »

Shakerag: assisted.
Bookthras: STILL NOT DEAD FOR SOME FUCKING REASON

Yeah, sure. Who is scum and why? OK, I'm a survivor/SK, but there's plenty of scum out there, isn't there? Not a whole lot of town left, right? And yet you're not voting or even looking for them, which makes me think, as I thought before, that the scum is you, Dariush!
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 61