Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 61

Author Topic: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - Evening 7 - Everybody's Dead Book [1/13]  (Read 85841 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D3 - DKTE - Think0028 Edition [9/13]
« Reply #585 on: February 08, 2012, 04:27:01 am »

MBP, you fail.
Just saying.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
  • <(<_<)><(^_^)><(>_<)><(v_v)><(>_>)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: February 08, 2012, 06:28:22 am »

Web, agreeing with your theory this is what i did...
Night 1- NOTHING
Night 2- Protected webadict.

Your theory goes with my claim pretty well, you know.
League Of Legends NA-The Pengo
Just add me if you're up for some LoL.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D3 - ? - One Replacement Needed [10/13]
« Reply #587 on: February 08, 2012, 06:49:13 am »

Orangebottle's One-Shot worked exactly as he claimed it did while he was alive.

The actions that occured last night (need to go, can't analyse right now):

Someone tried to kill me
Someone messaged Toaster
Someone protected me
Someone redirected webadict, Jack, me and Toaster to me
Someone protected me
Someone used "karma" on Darvi

So one of webadict, Jack and Toaster used a kill last night, is the message I'm getting.  Pretty sure none of you guys were meant to?
That is impossible with what I did. Since I see only 2 players(Toaster and me) with the ability to protect. I did nothing day 1 and protected Web day 2. Explain once more please.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: February 08, 2012, 06:53:18 am »

I vote for Extend . We need time to get new people to replace and figure out these claims. As soon as thats all done, we can move to the next day.

Steam name- Pengoooo

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: February 08, 2012, 08:35:08 am »

With this latest assignment I think I'm going to have to request a replacement.

Not that I'd played it properly even before this.

I'll try to post if I can, but yeah.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: February 08, 2012, 11:39:51 am »

Bookthras: Ambiguous flavor or not, I still think it would be a little difficult to not be able to tell the difference between a survivor and an SK.  On one hand, if you really were a survivor right now, I have difficulty understanding why you would vote yourself and give up your revive.  On the other hand, if you really were an SK right now, I have difficulty understanding why you would be trying to claim a survivor wincon, because once the scumteam is eliminated and the game isn't over, it would be obvious that you're not a survivor. 

Oh.  Wait a minute.  Maybe that's what you're banking on.  Because then you'd *have* to be lynched and revive as the Wall of Flesh, but now you wouldn't have to worry about getting NK'd, and could start using your powers the night after you were lynched (since Think said earlier that a lynched person who revived was alive for the night phase).  So, yeah, I find it difficult to believe that you are actually a survivor right now.

Can someone, possibly even webadict himself, please try and explain to me what webadict's post here is about?  Because I swear to god I've read it half a dozen times, and I still can't figure out what exactly he's proposing here. 

Could someone catch me up on the most recent happens while I sift through the thread?

I second this notion and elaborate:  Can we get a concise summary from someone as to what D1/D2 plans/results were and where we stand here D3?  I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out where to even start going from here because of how convoluted everything has been so far.  Unless, of course, it's just me who is as dumb as a brick shithouse and the rest of you are following along fine. 

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D3 - ? - One Replacement Needed [10/13]
« Reply #591 on: February 08, 2012, 01:47:20 pm »

That is impossible with what I did. Since I see only 2 players(Toaster and me) with the ability to protect. I did nothing day 1 and protected Web day 2. Explain once more please.
Uh... what I said exactly matches what you just claimed.  You tried to protect webadict and were redirected by Ottofar to me.

And I guess MBP was just stupid.

Night 1- NOTHING

So you asked Think to send you your night message for night 1, and you didn't have one?  Nothing happened to you night 1?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: February 08, 2012, 02:23:16 pm »

Alright, penngo probably isn't scum either.

Also, because apparently every time I try to post this, something comes up, I assume Leafsnail is scum because hs role seems like the obvious one that can destroy Auto abilities.

You literally have no idea how many days it took me to post that one sentence.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: February 08, 2012, 02:25:27 pm »

Bookthras:  Is your current wincon explicitly stated?
It's not explicitly stated as in "(Survivor)", as I said before. It is described in flavour. When I joined I had to exchange a few clarification PM's with Think to make sure I understood the role, and its being ambiguous is why ECrown misinterpreted it. He saw a "(Serial Killer)" in there, and assumed that was my overall role, but it's attached to the Wall of Flesh auto, as he himself mentioned.

Bookthras: Ambiguous flavor or not, I still think it would be a little difficult to not be able to tell the difference between a survivor and an SK.  On one hand, if you really were a survivor right now, I have difficulty understanding why you would vote yourself and give up your revive.
The main reason is curiosity. At the time, the game seemed stalled, and I would find it disappointing if we never saw the Wall of Flesh appear; exactly what it does is not stated, but it's implied that it'd be awesome, so I don't mind if it makes an appearance. But since I can't off myself, it's entirely up to you.

But yeah, it doesn't have to happen, and in any case, there's no hurry. We can lynch Leafsnail instead.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: February 08, 2012, 02:35:49 pm »

I don't have time for a full votecount, but Leafsnail and Book are currently tied for votes at 3 each.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: February 08, 2012, 03:03:27 pm »

Night 1- NOTHING

Actually, Leaf's claim goes well for you. You were redirected before you protected Leafsnail.

I'm for an Extend too. It's better to figure out the entire scum team than just one. They have to be linked too, because Jack A T lost his ability on the first Night, so it's got to be at least one of those that were targeting him, or removing his Auto would be useless.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: February 08, 2012, 03:11:54 pm »

GAH YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME

BOOK IS A FUCKING CONFIRMED SK

FUCKING OPPOSE EXTEND

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: February 08, 2012, 03:22:19 pm »

Really? Even if my alignment was SK, I have no kill, so what's the hurry to get rid of me? There are at least two scum (with actual kills) out there, so why aren't you worrying about them? Between the scum and I, only one is a threat, and is not me, so why aren't you looking for/voting for scum?

I'll tell yer why: because the scum is you, Dariush.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: February 08, 2012, 03:27:25 pm »

FUCKING OPPOSE EXTEND
I don't think killing Bookthras just yet will let us win.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: February 08, 2012, 03:41:56 pm »

FUCKING OPPOSE EXTEND
I don't think killing Bookthras just yet will let us win.

Why?  What would be the difference between killing him now and later?  I would think that killing him later would be bad, because there are very likely going to be fewer of us around.  We don't know exactly what powers the Wall of Flesh has, but if it has any sort of multi-kill or something I think we'd be pretty screwed. 

Wait.  I think I just derped.  I could always RB him (assuming his super-awesome powers aren't block-immune, of course).  But, still, either way I would like to hear why you think that.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 61