Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 61

Author Topic: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - Evening 7 - Everybody's Dead Book [1/13]  (Read 85996 times)

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If what you're telling me is correct, then Think0028 has violated Rule 10 on the front page,
What?
That's the biggest load of horseshit I have ever heard.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Quote from: Darvi
LS said that some of the killers are probably scum. Rolling with that assertion, they'll be able to use their kills to kill town, by getting the town to kill three other town with only D1 information. It's extremely unlikely that we'd hit all three scum with D1 daygaming and info even without scum messing-around-in-things.
Just listen at yourself. The goal is not to instantly kill all scum on N1. The goal was to kill whoever everybody considers to be the most scummy. Exactly like regular dayplay.
Not exactly. It's three kills at once at night. That is not dayplay. Lynching someone is dayplay. It is day and night play. Killing four people with Day 1 information- and act that can (although unlikely) put us into MyLo or even LyLo because of the mafiakill, and is likely to put us into near-MyLo, and is in most cases going to kill more town than scum, even more than would four lynchings is not dayplay.
Why would I not notice if I weren't town? Anyway, it's not more information. Being a interrogator and shooting a guy in the head before he answers any questions is not more information. Neither is shooting three people N1.
What if the interrogee never answers the questions because he's lurking. What if he dodges the questions. What if he is completely motherfucking scummy on D1? It is more information because then we have gotten rid of those people who would only distract from scumhunting anyway. That, indirectly, leads to more information because then we don't have to bother with them anymore.
If you buy from an insurance company that claims to save you money compared to others, (and you don't have an accident) do you have more money when you pay the initial charge than before you pay it? No. When you get a wage, do you have more money when you get the wage than before you get the wage? Yes. If you get rid of some apparent wastes of time by NKing three people in the night, do you have more information than before? No. If you play a day and do dayplay, do you have more information? Yes.
You haven't done it yourself, nor has Leafsnail, mister wise guy.
Yes. Yes we did. We were planning. To use the kills. On those people that the town considers worthy to be killed. Instead of letting scum decide who to use their kill(s) on.
Except unless you're scum (I think you are) you have no way of knowing who the town is, and the scum are free to influence the masskillings.
That he thinks people are scummy/useless if they disagree with him. He pretty much just outright said it.
That is an outright lie because he said you were useless and scummy for initially refusing to reveal any information. Not for disagreeing with you.
I never refused to reveal any information. I'm not Orangebottle. I know scum like you might have a hard time distinguishing between town members, but you should really try to try harder.
Go ahead and show me a single example of something I didn't read. I'll then counter your accusation with how I had answered it and how I then used it later on, as well as how many other times I answered the exact same question with answers not read.
I'm not talking about the not reading. I'm talking about the "ignoring [him]  and using that to try and make arguments".

Because your single argument against the masskill is that "Hey that might not kill scum!"
Here folks is what we call "not reading my posts" or "lying". My arguments are that three kills in one night by town alone make sure there's less information (My main argument- the fact that you don't even count it shows you too are not reading my posts or lying. And by "not reading" I mean not actually deigning to think of it beyond the immediate answer, just skimming it and coming up with a failure refutal, that it's likely to kill town because scum has influence, that it's extreme enough to possibly put us at LyLo or MyLo, and most minorly (I don't even know if I ever said this) that it might not hit scum.
Well guess what genius. So does lynching. Except that way we get four days worth of lynching without the mafia getting a kill in between.
The mafia still gets one kill. In any event, you don't get four days' or even two days' worth of information, it's still more likely to hit town because of aforementioned information, instant MyLo and LyLo is possibly whereas N1 MyLo/LyLo is not possible with lynching, even if lynching might still not hit scum (an argument I'm still not sure I even used. You may have conjured it on the spot.)

And if one of the one-shot killers is scum, then at least we can direct them at somebody who town wants to see dead as opposed to somebody who certainly is town.
See the earlier section Darvi. Only scum knows who town is. Scum has a near-free hand to mess with town's decision because you forget not everyone knows alignments like you do.

And before you start with "not enough information", have you even read how many people are good lynches by this point? Toaster already suggested a few. If you consider that to be stupid, then you better bring up some good arguments for not lynching any of you guys.
Yes, there are good lynches, like you and Leafsnail. If your good lynches are more than three or four though, it's wise not to act on all of them at once. Because you're sure to hit town. This is one of the arguments I've been making.

I also don't think there should be no lynching. I, as I have said a billion times before and you have not read, just think we should not kill three people in one night for reasons you need to read. Because you haven't. Stop using these "your only argument" arguments, because they only prove that you either haven't looked at my posts, you're lying scum, or you're being ignorant.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Hmm... Let's see...

Does this look like B12 Mafia? No. This looks like BYOP Mafia. That's what it looks like. So, that means that everyone should have a similar role.
High-grade WIFOM. "This is a different game so there couldn't possibly be any similar trickery going on".
Also, if your role does something on death, your role would HINT to it, which you're not telling us.
Except I did. I am the Voodoo doll. I am known for doing horrible things when destroyed. My flavour even mentions that this is a thing that regularly happens to others of my kind by people who are either stupid, brave, or insane.
If what you're telling me is correct, then Think0028 has violated Rule 10 on the front page, which wouldn't happen.
Outright bending of facts. I am important simply by participating in the game. Because that's what Rule 10 means.  "Win to play".

Interpreting it as "everybody has the same amount of skills" into it is outright misinformation. So webadict, why are you lying?
But you're basically threatening us with your role by stating that you have absolutely no idea what happens when you die (which CANNOT happen unless your Auto ability SPECIFICALLY STATES THIS, as this would be a breach of game modding etiquette).

Seeing as how every other player has 3 abilities, I can assume that you are lying. It is incredibly unlikely that you would be different, and I'm willing to bet that you're a filthy liar. The rule 10 refers to many things, and while that is one of them, the other is that your particular role is meant to counter aspects of others. Your role counters no one, is contrary to all other roles, and is flat-out vague.

It is because of these things that I am certain you're lying. Your flavor is not the same as an action, and because you have just claimed that your Auto ability states you have no action, it seems almost contradictory to even HAVE that Auto ability, as that itself could be shown by having NO abilities, period!

Your counter of "meh, I guess I'm different" doesn't make these things alright, and it shows that you seem to have no qualms over these discrepancies, despite that being a rather important difference between you and every other player.

Also, I hate OrangeBottle saying not to lynch you, and want to shove things in his face.

If what you're telling me is correct, then Think0028 has violated Rule 10 on the front page,
What?
And this is why.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But you're basically threatening us with your role by stating that you have absolutely no idea what happens when you die
Would it be any different had he claimed,"Apon death, I turn a random person into the Wall of Flesh"?
Or,"Apon death, I revive and become the Wall of Flesh"?

(which CANNOT happen unless your Auto ability SPECIFICALLY STATES THIS, as this would be a breach of game modding etiquette).
Okay. Where is this "game modding etiquette"?
Can I have a link?
Something so important must be around here somewhere.

Seeing as how every other player has 3 abilities, I can assume that you are lying. It is incredibly unlikely that you would be different, and I'm willing to bet that you're a filthy liar.
It's a safe assumption. Everybody else has 3 abilities; why would Darvi only have one?

Your counter of "meh, I guess I'm different" doesn't make these things alright, and it shows that you seem to have no qualms over these discrepancies, despite that being a rather important difference between you and every other player.
Surprisingly believable.

Also, I hate OrangeBottle saying not to lynch you, and want to shove things in his face.
I'm actually worried about what would happen upon Darvi's death. Which is why I'm telling you not to lynch him.

What?
And this is why.
I just don't see how Think can violate "Always play to win" when he isn't a player.
Unless you mean some totally different front page, in which case, show me.
My Sig

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But you're basically threatening us with your role by stating that you have absolutely no idea what happens when you die
Would it be any different had he claimed,"Apon death, I turn a random person into the Wall of Flesh"?
Or,"Apon death, I revive and become the Wall of Flesh"?

(which CANNOT happen unless your Auto ability SPECIFICALLY STATES THIS, as this would be a breach of game modding etiquette).
Okay. Where is this "game modding etiquette"?
Can I have a link?
Something so important must be around here somewhere.

Seeing as how every other player has 3 abilities, I can assume that you are lying. It is incredibly unlikely that you would be different, and I'm willing to bet that you're a filthy liar.
It's a safe assumption. Everybody else has 3 abilities; why would Darvi only have one?

Surprisingly believable.

I'm actually worried about what would happen upon Darvi's death. Which is why I'm telling you not to lynch him.

What?
And this is why.
I just don't see how Think can violate "Always play to win" when he isn't a player.
Unless you mean some totally different front page, in which case, show me.
To the first, YES! That would be COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY MORE LIKELY THAN HIS CURRENT CLAIM.

To the etiquette, it's considered poor manner to have hidden aspects to roles without warning the players first.

To his death, if you're always afraid of everything, you accomplish nothing. I think he's scum, so it's worth the risk.

To the 10th rule, I'm specifically referring to the importance of each role. Each role is meant as a counter to other roles, and having a role with no actions counters no one.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Not exactly. It's three kills at once at night. That is not dayplay. Lynching someone is dayplay. It is day and night play. Killing four people with Day 1 information- and act that can (although unlikely) put us into MyLo or even LyLo because of the mafiakill, and is likely to put us into near-MyLo, and is in most cases going to kill more town than scum, even more than would four lynchings is not dayplay.
You seem to completely misunderstand what dayplay is. Lynching isn't dayplay. Dayplay is figuring out who's scummy and who isn't based on what they do. It is entirely possible to use NK's based on dayplay. And we have done enough of that (or rather, some people have been entirely failing to) top already have some people who would be lynched anyway.

Also, scum cannot kill, because if they do, either PM rats the killer out or he is scum who will be lynched.
If you buy from an insurance company that claims to save you money compared to others, (and you don't have an accident) do you have more money when you pay the initial charge than before you pay it? No. When you get a wage, do you have more money when you get the wage than before you get the wage? Yes. If you get rid of some apparent wastes of time by NKing three people in the night, do you have more information than before? No. If you play a day and do dayplay, do you have more information? Yes.
Captain Miss-the-point strikes again! It isn't about gaining any direct information, it is about from all these potential false positives to distract us from actual information.

Also your hard to understand metaphor makes me think you're complicating things on purpose.
Except unless you're scum (I think you are) you have no way of knowing who the town is, and the scum are free to influence the masskillings.
And how exactly is this different from lynching? The entire point of this plan is that not every-fucking-body is scum so scum has less of a chance to steer the kills on a direction that they want to. Much less than if they used a kill, in fact.
I never refused to reveal any information. I'm not Orangebottle. I know scum like you might have a hard time distinguishing between town members, but you should really try to try harder.
Yes. Yes you did. I asked you to tell me something. You dodged the issue by saying "Quotes aren't everything". And then proceeded not to comply with my demand. That counts as refusing to reveal information.
Here folks is what we call "not reading my posts" or "lying". My arguments are that three kills in one night by town alone make sure there's less information (My main argument- the fact that you don't even count it shows you too are not reading my posts or lying. And by "not reading" I mean not actually deigning to think of it beyond the immediate answer, just skimming it and coming up with a failure refutal, that it's likely to kill town because scum has influence, that it's extreme enough to possibly put us at LyLo or MyLo, and most minorly (I don't even know if I ever said this) that it might not hit scum.
It's all the same, though. You think that we are lacking in information and are hence liable to kill town. Except we don't and aren't. Except maybe for town who would be lynched anyway.
The mafia still gets one kill. In any event, you don't get four days' or even two days' worth of information, it's still more likely to hit town because of aforementioned information, instant MyLo and LyLo is possibly whereas N1 MyLo/LyLo is not possible with lynching, even if lynching might still not hit scum (an argument I'm still not sure I even used. You may have conjured it on the spot.)
Okay then. Imagine we wouldn't kill. We would then wasting the entirety of the next days wasting our time with lynching people who are on the hitlist rght now to begin with. That is not gaining information. Also, the scum would have three additional kills, which would result in an even worse scenario.

Also, scum does not, in fact, get a kill without at least one of them being publically revealed. But you haven't been paying attention either it looks like.
See the earlier section Darvi. Only scum knows who town is. Scum has a near-free hand to mess with town's decision because you forget not everyone knows alignments like you do.
Quote from: Me, right now
And how exactly is this different from lynching? The entire point of this plan is that not every-fucking-body is scum so scum has less of a chance to steer the kills on a direction that they want to. Much less than if they used a kill, in fact.
Yes, there are good lynches, like you and Leafsnail. If your good lynches are more than three or four though, it's wise not to act on all of them at once. Because you're sure to hit town. This is one of the arguments I've been making.
Yay for even more issue dodging. I told you to refute any arguments for killing these people if you really cared. You proceed to ignore me and continue with the OMGUS.

And again the "Because you're sure to hit town" aka MASSACRE. I'll repeat it as often as I have to: lynching is also almost just as sure to hit town.
I also don't think there should be no lynching.
Who ever said that?
I, as I have said a billion times before and you have not read, just think we should not kill three people in one night for reasons you need to read. Because you haven't. Stop using these "your only argument" arguments, because they only prove that you either haven't looked at my posts, you're lying scum, or you're being ignorant.
How funny. I could say the same thing about you. Because you keep ignoring both LS' and my arguments. And as I said before, lack of information and killing town is, in this context, identical.

But you're basically threatening us with your role by stating that you have absolutely no idea what happens when you die (which CANNOT happen unless your Auto ability SPECIFICALLY STATES THIS, as this would be a breach of game modding etiquette).
Some things aren't written in roles. Like insane inspectors, mystery roles, or whatever. It is also entirely possible that I, in fact, don't have any effect on the game other than being a player.
It is because of these things that I am certain you're lying. Your flavor is not the same as an action, and because you have just claimed that your Auto ability states you have no action, it seems almost contradictory to even HAVE that Auto ability, as that itself could be shown by having NO abilities, period!
Maybe that ability is only there to rub my impotence into my face. I don't know, but considering my next paragraph it seems likely.
No. As I said, I have a hunch for why I am different, but since you won't listen to me anyway, I guess I'll have to tell you anyway.

I am a survivor. Basically my goal is to not end up like all the other voodoo dolls before me and stay alive until the game ends. Me having no ability is basically the same as the as the archcherub role in B12mafa in that it means "Have fun trying to convince people that you in fact have no ability".

I was reluctant to say so before because some dumbass (you know who you are) might then say "hey, there's no way to be sure that you aren't gonna be anti-town, so we shouldn't listen to you". Like people did to NUKE in BYOP.
For the record? I'm trying to win with the town. That, at least, should help me not to get lynched.
That I agree on, because buddying. I didn't want to point it out though because I felt it would reflect badly on me.

To summarize, you are arguing that the mod would do exactly as you think and not possibly have some crazy ideas and that I would jeopardise myself by making a risky claim.
To the first, YES! That would be COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY MORE LIKELY THAN HIS CURRENT CLAIM.
Except I had no incentive to say so because I have no actual ability saying so. Also, if I did in fact claim that then everybody's reaction would probably be to lynch me for being a horrible murder machine.
To the etiquette, it's considered poor manner to have hidden aspects to roles without warning the players first.
Except I did get a warning of sorts in my flavour, what with people summoning the WoF and whatnot. And before you say anything, yes that counts. Witches' coven is a good example of this because millers weren't informed of their millerness.
To the 10th rule, I'm specifically referring to the importance of each role. Each role is meant as a counter to other roles, and having a role with no actions counters no one.
Some roles don't counter anything, though, and are entirely proactive. Vigs and inspectors come to mind. And assuming what the mod would do is WIFOM.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, scum cannot kill, because if they do, either PMOB rats the killer out or he is scum who will be lynched.
You got my name wrong.
Also, you forget that the plan is to lynch me whether I claim or not.

I am a survivor. Basically my goal is to not end up like all the other voodoo dolls before me and stay alive until the game ends. Me having no ability is basically the same as the as the archcherub role in B12mafa in that it means "Have fun trying to convince people that you in fact have no ability".

That I agree on, because buddying. I didn't want to point it out though because I felt it would reflect badly on me.
I have no reason to buddy. I'm going to be lynched tomorrow. Period. It is guaranteed. Buddying won't change that.

Some roles don't counter anything, though, and are entirely proactive. Vigs and inspectors come to mind.
Vigilantes counter every killable scum role.
Inspectors counter a whole bunch of stuff depending on which inspector they are(tracker/cop/rolecop/watcher/etc).
My Sig

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A survivor? Unlikely. What you really are is either mafia or a jester, because I HIGHLY doubt a survivor would claim no abilities, which would make them stand out. But, the same would be said of mafia, so I have to lynch you now. Them's the breaks. I could care less what you are now, because what you will be is dead.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You seem to completely misunderstand what dayplay is. Lynching isn't dayplay. Dayplay is figuring out who's scummy and who isn't based on what they do. It is entirely possible to use NK's based on dayplay. And we have done enough of that (or rather, some people have been entirely failing to) top already have some people who would be lynched anyway.
Darvi, if lynching isn't dayplay, three NKs in the night isn't scummy.

Also, scum cannot kill, because if they do, either PM rats the killer out or he is scum who will be lynched.
I'm not Orangebottle I also don't have Orangebottle's oneshot. GET IT STRAIGHT. Good point on the mafiakill though. Make it only MyLo possible then.
Captain Miss-the-point strikes again! It isn't about gaining any direct information, it is about from all these potential false positives to distract us from actual information.[/quote] You just grandly missed the point. It doesn't matter if you prevent yourself from being distracted from getting information if you have no opportunity to get it in the first place. It's like trying to get people to give you a basketball when they're still setting up the court.

Also your hard to understand metaphor makes me think you're complicating things on purpose.
Think that if you will.
Yes. Yes you did. I asked you to tell me something. You dodged the issue by saying "Quotes aren't everything". And then proceeded not to comply with my demand. That counts as refusing to reveal information.
And then I promptly admitted in the next post (which I guess you didn't read) that I hadn't known what I was talking about. And then Leafsnail posted on it.
It's all the same, though. You think that we are lacking in information and are hence liable to kill town. Except we don't and aren't. Except maybe for town who would be lynched anyway.
Except we do and are, as we have hunches, and think people are scum, but different ones of us think different people are scum. Unless you would like to argue that some of us see ourselves as scummy? I love how you yell at me last post or so of yours for supposed baseless assertions and then you do it yourself.
Okay then. Imagine we wouldn't kill. We would then wasting the entirety of the next days wasting our time with lynching people who are on the hitlist rght now to begin with. That is not gaining information. Also, the scum would have three additional kills, which would result in an even worse scenario.
Not just people who are on the hitlist right now. We would use information gained from the different days to lynch perhaps some hitlist people but probably to lynch people like you and Leafsnail who are scum, instead of three townies at once and then more nks in the following days for scum.

Also, scum does not, in fact, get a kill without at least one of them being publically revealed. But you haven't been paying attention either it looks like.

That is actually a valid point.
Quote from: Me, right now
Now you're just being ridiculous. I have explained how it's different from lynching many, many times. Go read them.  And sure not everyone's scum. But it's not like everyone is in a vacuum and it's not like people aren't influenced at all! not everyone has to be scum.
Yay for even more issue dodging. I told you to refute any arguments for killing these people if you really cared. You proceed to ignore me and continue with the OMGUS.
Oh, you're a laugh. Darvi. You said to refute any argument for lynching these people if you really cared. I then explained that I don't think there should be no lynching. And then it's somehow OMGUS that I call you scum despite the fact that  you haven't even voted for me and despite the fact that I have reasons for calling you scum, have been going on in this attack, and am not voting you.
And again the "Because you're sure to hit town" aka MASSACRE. I'll repeat it as often as I have to: lynching is also almost just as sure to hit town.
No, actually. You'll note that in BYOP the scum who died were lynched. Because the town got them from stuff in the day. And this is a simple numerical argument. If you kill more people than there are scum, you'll kill town.
I also don't think there should be no lynching.
Who ever said that?
You did.
I, as I have said a billion times before and you have not read, just think we should not kill three people in one night for reasons you need to read. Because you haven't. Stop using these "your only argument" arguments, because they only prove that you either haven't looked at my posts, you're lying scum, or you're being ignorant.
How funny. I could say the same thing about you. Because you keep ignoring both LS' and my arguments. And as I said before, lack of information and killing town is, in this context, identical.
Give me a single argument I've ignored. I'll show you where I answered it, where you ignored me answering it, and where I later used it against you or referenced it. And lack of information and killing town are not identical arguments. If you're going to go that path. Everything you said is the same therefore I don't have to listen to it.

Yeah. That makes real sense.
They both lead to death of town and survival of sucm and loss of town, but that's what any incorrect town action will do, so your argument is just doing what I said that kind of argument does.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Broke last quote, sorry about that.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, actually. You'll note that in BYOP the scum who died were lynched. Because the town got them from stuff in the day. And this is a simple numerical argument. If you kill more people than there are scum, you'll kill town.
Wrong. Webadict was killed N1, and I was endgame killed.
My Sig

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Webadict was randomly killed, yes, and you died to the doomspeaker.
I forgot about webadict and I didn't count you because you didn't die to town.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile

Okay, Jesus.  Let me make myself a drink and try and process all of this.

In regards to this whole 1SK party idea: There are some good points on both sides of the issue, but I'm leaning toward it not being the best idea myself.  Yes, it's like we're doing 4 lynches at once, but we're not getting the benefit of extra analysis time in-between said lynches.  And, not to mention, that there is the possibility that those being most vocal about this plan are either on the scumteam or third-party.  At least I would say that any extra kills should be more staggered out. 

webadict/OB/Darvi: On one hand, it is kind of odd that Darvi's role seems to be breaking pattern as compared to the rest of the roles.  But, on the other, there is no indication anywhere that all of the roles *had* to conform to some sort of pattern either. 

I do kind of agree with webadict on the "etiquette" issue, as it seems to me that having a role with a hidden ability is more appropriate in a bastard game.  This game has a closed setup, but I don't believe it was supposed to be a bastard game.  So if something were to happen upon Darvi's death, I would think there would be more of a clear indication.  Which makes me think that it's potentially likely that he's either lying (he does have abilities) or at least not giving the full truth about his role (powers only on death, but he does know what they are). 

But!  On the other hand, webadict, you're going to have to serve me a slice of "what the fuck are you talking about" in regards to this 10th rule business.  Assuming for a minute Darvi currently doesn't have any explicit abilities, his presence in the game (and thereby his ability to ask questions, scumhunt, etc.) and his vote are things that I would qualify as having importance.  Ah, and I see as I'm reading Darvi has already stated much of the same thing. 

PPE:  5 7 new replies while typing.  Seriously?  Christ in a green hat. 

This is a scary thought, but what if someone on the scumteam has some ability to not be detectable?  What do we do then?

PPE2:  Waitwaitwait ... Darvi, who's role name is taken from an item that is supposed to be chucked into lava to summon a boss is saying he's a survivor?  Man, that doesn't seem to add up.  I'm almost inclined to think he's a Jester instead.  Hmm.  But if he was a Jester, and died ... he'd win, but what about the wall of flesh business?  Damn.  I think I want to vote Darvi, but I'm agreeing with OB in that I'm a little afraid to see what would happen if we did lynch him. 

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I won't bother to reply to all of this because I really need the sleep, but let me rephrase my question because you didn't want to answer it before:

Why do you consider planned killing (which as I mentioned I consider the same as a lynch) of people that the majority thinks is scummy a bad thing?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PPE2:  Waitwaitwait ... Darvi, who's role name is taken from an item that is supposed to be chucked into lava
There's your answer.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 61