Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 47

Author Topic: [Minecraft] Nations at War: WORLD'S DEAD NEW THREAD  (Read 50994 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: [Minecraft] Nations at War: NOW TAKING APPS
« Reply #390 on: January 06, 2012, 04:28:15 am »

Minecraft.exe and naw-launcher.jar both give me the whitescreen bug when run (well, minecraft.exe only while I have the client mod installed of course).
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Meta

• Bay Watcher
  • Aka Maunoir. French Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 06, 2012, 04:38:15 am »

Hm, that's weird. Did you try to log on the server with a unmodded minecraft.exe? I don't have the client mod installed, just the HD patch.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 05:43:58 am by Meta »
Generalized Godwin’s Law: "Every discussion within an online community converges to a zero-information signal characterized by empty assertions concerning the foundational dichotomy of that community."

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 06, 2012, 04:46:22 am »

Ideally I'd like to play with the client mod- having cloaks and NPC skins sounds cool. Of course, I haven't actually had my application accepted yet anyway.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

Fiskav

« Reply #393 on: January 06, 2012, 04:50:58 am »

Minecraft.exe and naw-launcher.jar both give me the whitescreen bug when run (well, minecraft.exe only while I have the client mod installed of course).

The admins want to know about these issues.

Emp said:

Quote from: Emp
If you’re having problems with the launcher, please let us know in the forums; there’s a bug report thread here
(http://nationsatwar.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2956).

Specifically, the coders are looking for people with the whitescreen issue. If you have this issue, and you know how to run it via command line, please get that log over to almiteycow somehow.

So, I can send almiteycow a quick PM if you give me the log.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 06, 2012, 05:34:49 am »

One time it spit a null pointer exception at me, I think, but I haven't been able to repeat that.

And now, after another attempt, every time I try to run it it says "Unable to access jarfile naw_launcher.jar".

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 06, 2012, 05:36:14 am »

Try redownloading.
nationsatwar.org/downloads/launcher
Not sure what the problem is.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Fiskav

« Reply #396 on: January 06, 2012, 06:24:58 am »

Delete all your Application Support stuff about Nationsatwar or Spoutcraft as well (I don't know what the equivalent is for Windows, but it's the folder that you put all your world saves, and texture packs in).

Only delete the folders called "nationsatwar" and/or "spoutcraft."  Don't delete your "minecraft" folder.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 06, 2012, 04:49:01 pm »

It seems that I can't get any .jar file to work. I'm re-updating java (7) and I'll try just plain reinstalling minecraft.

Fiskav

« Reply #398 on: January 06, 2012, 05:29:58 pm »

What version of Java are you running?

Meta

• Bay Watcher
  • Aka Maunoir. French Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: January 06, 2012, 05:45:13 pm »

Hey Hammersingers!

We'll need people tomorrow for moving the 60 double-chests of gifts for SH. Luckily we won't have to transport the crowns (more than 1M!).
Generalized Godwin’s Law: "Every discussion within an online community converges to a zero-information signal characterized by empty assertions concerning the foundational dichotomy of that community."

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: January 06, 2012, 05:47:08 pm »

you forgot time.

It will be at 10 am PST, so try to be there!

EDIT:
IMPORTANT! we have time until next friday to collect more resources, so collect what you can! there are chests on the beach where you can deposit stuff. Anything is welcome! anything!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 06:58:12 pm by andrea »

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 06, 2012, 07:15:59 pm »

Is there someone I should PM my application to who wouldn't mind posting a referral?
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 06, 2012, 07:21:40 pm »

any of the whitelisted people. try meta, he hasn't posted an app yet ( I already have one on which I should really work)

Fiskav

« Reply #403 on: January 06, 2012, 07:23:32 pm »

Is there someone I should PM my application to who wouldn't mind posting a referral?

Any of us.

Especially me  :P

I'm poach you to Antares.

No, join Hammersong (if you want) when you get whitelisted.  They need people.

But yeah, I can post it if you'd like.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 06, 2012, 07:26:46 pm »

actually, we might be outgrowing our ability to manage ourselves, but in the short term I need more hands to work on the stormhaven donation. can't allow necropolis to win! we shall make hundreds of large chests of stuff.

also, there is a little race with the teutonic order which I wouldn't mind winning
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 47