Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 47

Author Topic: [Minecraft] Nations at War: WORLD'S DEAD NEW THREAD  (Read 50981 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: [Minecraft] Nations at War: NOW TAKING APPS
« Reply #375 on: January 04, 2012, 10:24:55 pm »

Please to be not removing the temporary spruce saplings near the site of that old empty sandstone building across from the chicken coop*, I need those for wood for basic use and decorative purposes. Unless someone really wants me to put them somewhere else, in which case tell me where you're moving them to.

* I took it down (except for a couple blocks I could put my sign on) to rebuild harder, better, faster, and stronger.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 04, 2012, 10:57:25 pm »

YAY! Accepted!

So what is the procedure again? Is the following sequence right?

Get the regulation Minecraft version.
Issue some kind of password-setting command.
Go to the fourms
Try to log in with the same credentials.
Finish setting account up.
?

Fiskav

« Reply #377 on: January 04, 2012, 11:22:22 pm »

That should be about it!  I'm assuming that the "password-setting command" was using /naw token ? 

I believe that's how you do it, but correct me if I'm wrong.

In other news, Antares will begin building a new town soon!  It'll be called "Traitoria" (thanks Ante!) and will be in The Shipwrecked Coves.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 05, 2012, 03:55:04 am »

Just to be sure... nobody of you killed all our animals, right? ( speaking to people of hammersong)

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 05, 2012, 03:56:35 am »

course not. not even charm would do that I'd have him hand personally kicked from the nation if he did.

electronics

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Address of the server
« Reply #380 on: January 05, 2012, 12:10:31 pm »

Not me, did something happen to them again?
1=0

Empirical

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Nations at War (MC Server)
« Reply #381 on: January 05, 2012, 01:53:04 pm »

It was server wide.

Microcline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 05, 2012, 10:53:04 pm »

So what happened to all of the animals on the server?  I've only seen one pig and one chicken so far.

As for nations, I really like Hammersong's location; it has access to a large number of interesting building materials: sandstone, stone/cobble, wood, water, dirt/grass, netherrack and magma less than a day away, and sea access to bring in any other exotics.  There aren't many locations in the north that I'm interested in looking at, so I might just sign up soon.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 05, 2012, 11:00:34 pm »

So what happened to all of the animals on the server?  I've only seen one pig and one chicken so far.

As for nations, I really like Hammersong's location; it has access to a large number of interesting building materials: sandstone, stone/cobble, wood, water, dirt/grass, netherrack and magma less than a day away, and sea access to bring in any other exotics.  There aren't many locations in the north that I'm interested in looking at, so I might just sign up soon.
Animals went boom. We lost our special beasts too...
We are short 1 cow to repopulate our animal Pens...

Microline, that was rude, I was behind you and you never said hello, even when I said hello to you...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 05, 2012, 11:58:14 pm »

You mean our cows?? Not the cows!!!! At least I took the tour before so I could see the majesty.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 06, 2012, 01:25:10 am »

It seems like the client mod doesn't work for me. I just see the splash screen, and then white when I start minecraft (or black depending on the texture pack). I've tried unpatching and various combinations of mods/lack thereof. Halp?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 06, 2012, 01:35:45 am »

Are you using browser, the regular MC launcher, or the Spoutcraft launcher from their site?
Browser won't work for sure. Have you deleted META-INF? Probably. I'd still say to get the Spoutcraft though if you're not using it, as it's less work because all you need is the texture pack.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 06, 2012, 01:37:25 am »

I'm using the regular minecraft.exe. Does that work for most of you?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 06, 2012, 02:39:36 am »

The client mod is outdated, you need to use the spout launcher found under the downloads tab on the site.
*Hugs*

Meta

• Bay Watcher
  • Aka Maunoir. French Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 06, 2012, 04:09:14 am »

The regular Minecraft.exe works too. That's what I am still using. You'll just need to patch it for HD texture support, if you want to play with the N@W texture pack.
Generalized Godwin’s Law: "Every discussion within an online community converges to a zero-information signal characterized by empty assertions concerning the foundational dichotomy of that community."
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 47