Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30

Author Topic: Kill Webadict Now: Webadict Edition - Game Over  (Read 43008 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now: Webadict Edition - Day 0
« Reply #135 on: December 19, 2011, 04:55:06 pm »

I'm willing to do so (and I will state I have a wincon besides "Kill the Webadict", both of which I must fill), but I think I missed you claiming yours, though you said you did.

Also, I'm guessing you have 24 bullets.  In the flavor, Webadict took one bullet from each box and used three for the bullet demonstration.  He then dumped one box on the floor and gave two to you.  Thirteen in a box, minus one taken out of each.  Two to you is 24, with 12 more split, one to everyone*.

*Except Orangebottle seems to have jacked one.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 19, 2011, 04:57:43 pm »

Here's a thought.
Maybe everyone is a thirdparty that doesn't want to die by shooting the Webadict?
And the only way to kill the Webadict is by shooting them.
Which means that if I'm right, somebody needs to lose.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 19, 2011, 04:59:01 pm »

I am an Assassin. I must kill [Town] while alive and kill the Webadict. I have a bullet with the usual conditions, and can redirect a non-Webadict. I become town if my target dies.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 19, 2011, 05:02:29 pm »

Reminder- in Third Party Mafia, there were 12 third parties.  If that's the case, there's probably a serial killer in here somewhere- a massclaim should root him out.

If it's not obvious from my line of questioning, I am the Brother.  I must ensure Jim Groovester wins, and will die in his place if something happens to him (even if we would both die from the same effect.)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 19, 2011, 05:04:13 pm »

Speaking of which, [Town].
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 19, 2011, 05:05:27 pm »

You weren't told your assassination target?
Or are you just not willing to reveal them at this point?
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 19, 2011, 05:06:32 pm »

Was not told target. I really don't see what the point of revealing myself as an assassin without revealing my target would be.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 19, 2011, 05:07:56 pm »

If it does match Third Party Mafia, then many wincons will be mutually exclusive.  (Serial killer and survivor, town and mafia, etc.)

Urist_McA:  Are you sure you must live to day 5?  I was the Watcher in TP3, and I didn't have to live until then to win.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 19, 2011, 05:11:37 pm »

If it does match Third Party Mafia, then many wincons will be mutually exclusive.  (Serial killer and survivor, town and mafia, etc.)
Personally, I'm liking the odds of The Webadict being able to manipulate the game to get around this. That might or might not be bastardy enough, though, especially since webs might have been in a deranged, vengeful mood when making this.

Urist_McArathos

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody enjoys a good laugh more than I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 19, 2011, 05:18:44 pm »

I am not sure, no.

My wincon explicitly states I must:

-Kill the Webadict.
-Reach Day 5.

I assumed that means I must live.
Current Community/Story Projects:
On the Nature of Dwarves

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 19, 2011, 05:24:47 pm »

Actually, that's somewhat vague as to whether you or the game has to reach D5. You could probably ask for clarification, though.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 19, 2011, 05:37:05 pm »

Busybusybusy

I'll catch up later tonight.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 19, 2011, 05:43:31 pm »

Speaking of which, [Town].
Not a player, and thus cannot be voted. Don't make me kill you.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 19, 2011, 05:54:47 pm »

But, how do I win if the thing I have to kill isn't even a player? D:

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 19, 2011, 05:58:20 pm »

Mod: What happens in the event of a tie?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30