Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 41

Author Topic: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 24: Poison and Pain]  (Read 48775 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 22: Oops]
« Reply #540 on: February 06, 2012, 03:35:20 pm »

??? Yeah, I'm a guy. I just prefer playing female characters, they're more interesting to me. :3

As for the avatars, that's just me editing and combining the hell out of Fire Emblem characters. Riawilde (Dwarmin) and Kanesrae (me) are sisters in Skyrunner's Trail's End D&D game. Would you prefer I use my alt character's portrait? :P

NINJA'd by Dwarmin. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 06, 2012, 04:00:33 pm »

Heh, it just makes you two pretty darn similar, and its quite awesome when both of you post like that.

Almost like a pair of ninjas..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 06, 2012, 04:54:05 pm »

May have to read those transcripts now. :<
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 06, 2012, 04:59:05 pm »

May have to read those transcripts now. :<

??? Trail's End, you mean?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 06, 2012, 05:00:04 pm »

Yeah. I'd been wondering where those characters were from.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 06, 2012, 05:13:27 pm »

You should see about joining, if you play D&D 3.5. ^^^

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 06, 2012, 06:01:27 pm »

:o

So YOU are the one that made all that pixel made art that many have? I knew it seemed familiar (fire emblem :D ).

Now I really know I'm missing out, I don't even have a clue on what D&D is, other than the idea Zako gave me earlier.

Oh, Follow the well-made plan.

"Good plan, Hope nothing else would flank us," said Fenarel, helping Maikah towards the room.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 07, 2012, 08:33:37 am »

D&D means dungeons and dragons,

and serious I play, I am assuming you play online

I would need technical stuff like, level, whether you are using point buy or rolling for stats, etc.

I would also need basic lore about the land so I can actually make a character not a sheet of stats
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 07, 2012, 08:36:15 am »

@Wolf: Well, here's the thread link-direct all your query there. Let's not clutter this thread more than we have to.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=99698.0
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 11, 2012, 12:15:34 am »

Turn 23: Slime and Time

"Well... Maybe I can do something."

Force the water around the threat to become denser, stopping the creatures from moving.
"Good plan.

Drzkktizz will cover retreat. Do not linger by the clouds-keep orientation."

Action: Drop more clouds of inky disrupting poison into the enemies ranks to cover our retreat. Ideally combine it with Ochitas magic, so we can literally mire them in slime.
[5+2-3-1][1+2-2-1] Ochita manages to thicken the water around them, while Drzkktizz infuses it with poisonous slime. Much to the horror of everyone who can feel emotion, the slime sticks to the creatures without harming them. It will probably come off just fine onto anything they attack, however, quite likely slowing and enfeebling them at the same time.

[5] Ochita feels fine.

Ochita:
+4 Water
Now Adept Water Mage

Dwarmin:
+1 Poison

The group quickly dashes into the room, with Pitonous and Athara standing at the ready near the doorway.

The undulating shapes around the glowing pit begin thrashing rhythmically, and more deep cracking sounds can be heard from the pit.

The tentacled things, now covered in toxic slime, halt their rush just shy of the doorway, slithering about rather than rushing in. Two suddenly dart forward, avoiding clogging the doorway in exchange for bringing fewer to bear at once.

[5] vs [3] The first one grabs Pitonous, smearing him with slime in addition to bringing its beak down.

[6+2] vs [3+2] Pitonous responds by stabbing it in the soft part of its body fairly deeply. It shrieks, but doesn't die.

-2 HP
+1 Dodge
+2 Swords
Now Slimed

[5] vs [5-1] Athara nearly dodges the second, but it manages to constrict tightly on her forearm.

[1+1] vs [3+2] She attempts to bring her sword down on it, but misses badly.

-1 HP
+1 Swords
+3 Dodge
Now Dabbling Dodger

Spoiler: Athara Opanine (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

One of these days, we're going to get a turn sooner than a week after the last one.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 23: Slime and Time]
« Reply #550 on: February 11, 2012, 12:20:12 am »

(I don't think some of us can complain about your turn rate without being hypocritical, so I won't. :P Besides, you get mini-turns in, so it's not like you're just wandering off and doing nothing for long periods of time. ^^^)

Athara gritted her teeth and moved to strike back at the grappling Nautilius!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 11, 2012, 12:28:27 am »

Fenarel saw the incoming enemy take hold of his ally, he helps Athara by bringing down the edge of his glaive on the creature.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 11, 2012, 01:01:47 am »

(I don't think some of us can complain about your turn rate without being hypocritical...
You forgot me.

"Aaa! Drzkktizz! What did you do?! Someone deal with those shapes behind us, quick!"

Using my sword stuck inside the tentacle thing, pick it up off the ground with only my sword and throw it into the shapes.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 11, 2012, 01:12:36 am »

(I wasn't wanting to call out anyone other than myself, but if you want to take the label too, feel free. :D)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 11, 2012, 06:44:56 am »

Slice with my sword.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 41