Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 41

Author Topic: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 24: Poison and Pain]  (Read 48805 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 18: Presents]
« Reply #420 on: January 09, 2012, 01:08:58 am »

(Yo, Tarran. What if you molted like a snake every so often? :3 Would the cast-off be usable in alchemy, Irony?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 09, 2012, 01:16:18 am »

Errr, that would be both disgusting and... hell, potentially useful.

Though I don't think I've ever heard of dragons shedding scales. I've always thought of dragon scales as permanent features.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: January 09, 2012, 01:23:06 am »

(I'm in the same boat as you there, but I figured I'd toss the idea out. I'm sure Athara probably loses a few feathers now and then too that alchemy-inclined people could pick up, I just have objections to them taking 'em while I'm using 'em. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 09, 2012, 01:51:34 am »

Try to get a boon, probably something or someone that helps me see or does my seeing for me
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: January 09, 2012, 08:27:56 pm »

Try to get a boon, probably something or someone that helps me see or does my seeing for me
[3] One of the merfolk restores your damaged eyes somewhat, but can't fully regenerate them. Still, half-blind is better than full blind.

((Canonically this happened a few turns ago. Right now you're at the bottom of a very, very large pit with a temple in it. It's also underwater, but you've got a waterbreathing necklace so that's okay. Most of the group has just gone up the stairs and is considering their options, since there's a giant whirlpool of water and a tunnel leading deeper in, but also doorways outside on the bottom they could try instead.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 10, 2012, 05:04:35 am »

((Loose scales/feathers would probably be mostly useless, unless you collected them regularly and then used them only occasionally. Penalties might come in the form maluses to rolls on certain actions or even lowered max HP, depending on the specifics.

Also, y'all still need to figure out what you're doing.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: January 10, 2012, 05:54:19 am »

Oh, forgot I didn't post an action. I blame it on the absolute lack of discussion from 1/2 of the players. ::)

Approach the vortex VERY SLOWLY, testing out the strength, and keep my legs in a position to push backwards. If the vortex isn't too strong, go down to the rooms below.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 10, 2012, 12:20:08 pm »

Use water magic to remove debris, to clear the water so we can see clearly, and hopefully with more light.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 10, 2012, 12:29:42 pm »

"Being careful, Pitonous son of Ross. I will follow you-two are more difficult to move than one, yes?"

Action: Follow down behind Pito. Be ready to get a hold of him if one us loses footing.

They started off fine...the bug-man clattered something in a small sing-song.

"Glad to have Pitonous-son of Ross on the quest with us. Did he know Drzkktizz can speak your Dragons Language?"

Drzkktizz seemed to adjust something deep in his throat, before emitting a pitch perfect representation of Draconic.

Tira wux vucot si shilta renthisj Vs'shtak?

Interesting, yes?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 10, 2012, 12:45:25 pm »

Athara also followed along.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 10, 2012, 03:34:03 pm »

Go ahead, and give my slot to Tiruin. I won't be able to get on for six weeks ....

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 10, 2012, 04:18:44 pm »

But at the very least. Have him cast his healing spell before he goes.

I don't want to be at almost death.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 10, 2012, 05:24:45 pm »

They started off fine...the bug-man clattered something in a small sing-song.

"Glad to have Pitonous-son of Ross on the quest with us. Did he know Drzkktizz can speak your Dragons Language?"

Drzkktizz seemed to adjust something deep in his throat, before emitting a pitch perfect representation of Draconic.

Tira wux vucot si shilta renthisj Vs'shtak?

Interesting, yes?"

Pitonous looked slightly confused and slightly shamed. How could he possibly be a half dragon and not know draconic?

"Umm... I'm afraid I don't know much of the draconic language. The schools I went to were all human, and I never saw the usefulness in learning draconic after the schools."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 10, 2012, 05:45:06 pm »

Drzkktizz nodded.

"Drzkktizz teach you, maybe-when time permitting? Can help translate certain words for now.

Is very useful for speaking to True Dragons, as one can guess, but very old language otherwise-sometimes, spells said in Draconic are more powerful, calling upon your heart instead of your mind-but only through true Dragon Bloods.

Take pride in Dragon blood, does Pitonous-son of Ross?"

((OOC: Also, I'm not making any of this up. It's a nifty thing I've been using in lots of games. :P

http://draconic.twilightrealm.com/

))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 10, 2012, 06:29:08 pm »

Huh, that really is nifty. I'll have to use it in my dragon RTD, that could be useful. And since all the players are dragons, I should also put a link when I do start using it.

"Yes... pride... I'm not really sure I can take pride, as being half of a dragon is a... challenge, to say the least... Though, maybe knowing the language would be useful anyway. Not a priority of mine yet."
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 41