Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 188118 times)

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

OP's been updated with the new savegame and cousac has been notified.

Awessum Possum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haha! This is awesome! Posting to watch.
because everyone here is OCD and ADHD, and then complain when their dwarfs act similarly in game.
@I used to be an axelord like you, until I took a (+bronze bolt+) to the upper leg, chipping the bone through the *copper leggings*!@

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

unfortunately, I’m not home. I will get started tomorrow, I promise.

"Ahright, lissen up; you malodorous, malformed, putrescent, 'mok-forsaken lil' mini-orcs! I'm here to drink some tea and kick some asses. Either way, sumptin' gonna get tea-bagged tonight!"

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

unfortunately, I’m not home. I will get started tomorrow, I promise.

That's fine.  Just try not to vanish off the face of the Earth inbetween like Squirrelloid did.  Has anyone seen any sight of him, or can we confirm the Curse has finally actually eaten someone?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Last Active:
    July 06, 2012, 10:31:28 pm

That's actually the time of his last post here. Squirreloid is... Gone.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Last Active:
    July 06, 2012, 10:31:28 pm

That's actually the time of his last post here. Squirreloid is... Gone.

Well that's... eerie...

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

Aussie, I applaud you.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

It ate me too.  But I'm here.  Unless I'm your imagination.  Will you ever know the difference?

Considering the few very bad IRL events that happened last time I tried to play this fort, I do not want to test my luck again.  Of course, I'm still watching the thread.
...and a third died in his bunk of natural causes - for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

I used to have an avatar, but I was told to remove it after it kept making people go insane.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The curse. Speaking of the curse will eventually get you murdered by Slenderman the next time you go outside.
Or a wereslenderman. Whatever. The only way to break this curse is to read the Zas Ebal.

This is what is had so far.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The book must be continued.

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Started 2 hrs ago, haven't even unpaused yet for 'mok's sake! Still trying to make sense of this. I fear I may be slowly going mad as I look over this "fortress." I'm afraid, Aussie, Swordthunder should now be classified as "keter" Aye my eyes! If I don't update tonight, expect one tomorrow (most likely after 7pm EST *dinner with mother*)

OK who wants dorfing? quickly now...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 08:19:38 pm by cousac »

"Ahright, lissen up; you malodorous, malformed, putrescent, 'mok-forsaken lil' mini-orcs! I'm here to drink some tea and kick some asses. Either way, sumptin' gonna get tea-bagged tonight!"

Awessum Possum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh what the heck. I request dorfing. Blood for the blood god and whatnot. :D
because everyone here is OCD and ADHD, and then complain when their dwarfs act similarly in game.
@I used to be an axelord like you, until I took a (+bronze bolt+) to the upper leg, chipping the bone through the *copper leggings*!@

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Any preference?

Awessum Possum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Any preference?
Preferably not maimed, other than that not really. :P

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

Dwarf me if I'm not already. (Preferably male)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 11:35:08 pm by HiritconOvermindGibbross »
!!!THE WINE MUST FFFFLLLLOOOOWWWW!!!
Also Jesus loves you and wants to help you!
John 3:16-17 (New King James Version)
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

If you have questions just ask.

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

Oh, right.  Can I be dwarfed again?  Male, if you will.
...and a third died in his bunk of natural causes - for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

I used to have an avatar, but I was told to remove it after it kept making people go insane.
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 167