Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 188076 times)

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

I would like to know if Urist McRunaka the First was slain.
He was the embark's captain. xD

You wouldn't care about a dwarf that could outrun the goblins, Aussie?

Not when opening the hatches means a dozen safe dwarves run madly out into the sunlight to try and take the socks of the dead, no.

Squirrelloid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Trying to formulate a battle plan here, considering my dwarves are scattered through the fortress and being chased by berzerk yak bulls.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Squirrel. Did McRunaka survive?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Nevermind if I survived: did I apply pick to skulls before my death?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nevermind if I survived: did I apply pick to skulls before my death?

Stop making sigworthy quotes Eric.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Stop replacing them with other peoples' so I don't have to! :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Squirrelloid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

McRunaka died.  Ignominously.

EricBlank is, at this moment, still alive.  Berserk yaks still a problem.

(I sort of threw my hands up in exasperation and walked away from the game earlier today.  I have no idea what to do about this, its not like there's invaders at one point that i can send soldiers to - they're chasing dwarves in 5 different areas of the fort, and some are *right on top of any weapons i might want to use*, so i'm not even sure i can get soldiers to arm themselves properly if i just draft the whole fortress).
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 12:32:52 am by Squirrelloid »

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Disable my mining labor so my pick isn't part of my uniform (might have to forbid it and unpause momentarily so I drop it instead of try to haul it), then set me as a soldier with it as my specific weapon. If I've had any mining to do, I've probably gained enough skill to make good use of it in combat. Copper picks are scary things, yo.
I make Spellcrafts!

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

As I recall, Oliolli did some mining as well.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you give the militia a generic "go here" point somewhere around the top of the fortress, they should amble through killing everything they run into along the way

Squirrelloid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Expect progress tomorrow.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Expect progress tomorrow.

Looks like the Swordthunders Curse has claimed another...

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eric! Get over here!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

No!

I'll get around to it...

Is the "current savegame" link in the OP up to date?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 03:15:24 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 167