Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 188099 times)

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
  • My pick is the pick that will pierce the heavens!
    • View Profile

Played for about an hour, mostly getting my bearings. I haven't been following the thread, so once again I'm going in blind. Anyone got any agendas need forfilling?

So far I've played it for a year and a month. The longest of any reclaimer, I believe.

A year and six months for my first go, plus my current turn.
Mitch cancels sleep: Interrupted by Clowns

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

Oh yeah, you had a longer first turn...

Oh well.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

I think Mitch is the only Overseer to survive the fort's madness too.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I never even got the chance to run it. :-\
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I never even got the chance to run it. :-\

The turn list says that may change soon...

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was mad when I got here, I tell you. MAD!

When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

I did just fine.
!!!THE WINE MUST FFFFLLLLOOOOWWWW!!!
Also Jesus loves you and wants to help you!
John 3:16-17 (New King James Version)
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

If you have questions just ask.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The only bad point of Migrantopia was the gas bombs everywhere.

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
  • My pick is the pick that will pierce the heavens!
    • View Profile

I'm afraid y'all are gonna have to skip my turn. A while ago, I quit DF to really start cracking down on school work. I thought I'd have enough free time to finish a year, but my computer runs this way too slow.

Sorry.
Mitch cancels sleep: Interrupted by Clowns

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm afraid y'all are gonna have to skip my turn. A while ago, I quit DF to really start cracking down on school work. I thought I'd have enough free time to finish a year, but my computer runs this way too slow.

Sorry.

The fort's curse claims another victim.

I'll message Squirrelloid.  This is just getting silly now  :-\

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...should I just DL the save now or wait until the others have skipped their turns?

Squirrelloid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Assuming its still my turn and you haven't skipped me already, I'll crack it open tonight =)

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Assuming its still my turn and you haven't skipped me already, I'll crack it open tonight =)

It is still your turn.  Welcome to the madness place.

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

There's something about this fort and this thread.  I can't quite place it, though.

I think we've been over this before.
...and a third died in his bunk of natural causes - for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

I used to have an avatar, but I was told to remove it after it kept making people go insane.

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile

^^^
Yeah, you're right, 'cause I think have a feeling I've experienced this déjà vu before.....
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 167