Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236167 times)

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1320 on: March 03, 2012, 07:37:11 pm »

As I approach my apartment, I notice my destroyed mattress outside.

'...No, they wouldn't.'

Glad that nopony decided to interrupt me, I walk in to see Stiletto and Falcata looking around.  Well, Stiletto is looking through the clothes she tends to leave here, and Falcata is looking everywhere except Stiletto.

"Um, heya Falcata, Stiletto.  Uh... what happened to my mattress?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: March 03, 2012, 07:42:51 pm »

"Falcata happened to your mattress. I swear, she just has no control over her self, always just diving into things headfirst. Well she got more then she bargained for this time."

Stiletto nodded as she got a new vest from near by coffer.
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: March 03, 2012, 07:47:32 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:06:24 pm by Omicega »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: March 03, 2012, 08:00:26 pm »

I look confused for a few moments before I remember the race.

"Oh, the race!  Um, right.  So... welcome to my apartment?  I, er, don't have a lot, but, um, at least the tour is short?"

I smile awkwardly, trying to keep the mood jovial.  I look around for anything interesting to point out, but find nothing.

"So, um, tour over?  Are you, er, ready to play?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: March 03, 2012, 08:05:46 pm »

"My hoof was on the door when you tumbled inside Falcata."

Stiletto sticks out her tongue and then winks. She finishes changing her vest but a moment latter.

"Yes Flux I am quite ready. Where shall we go?"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: March 03, 2012, 08:11:55 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:06:18 pm by Omicega »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: March 03, 2012, 08:14:16 pm »

I carefully set the box on my table.

"Um, I was thinking we should play here.  Ponies are, uh, less likely to... notice here, I think?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: March 03, 2012, 08:30:58 pm »

"Flux, what have I told you about hiding your talent? Music is meant to be heard and enjoyed by all. The dinning hall, or perhaps outside the temple would be best. It will also give me a chance to dispose of the 'evidence of victory' and pick you up a new one."
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 08:36:56 pm by TALLPANZER »

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: March 03, 2012, 08:37:06 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:06:13 pm by Omicega »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: March 03, 2012, 08:40:01 pm »

My eyes widen in panic when Stiletto suggests somewhere public to play, but Falcata's response helps to calm me down.

"Um, yes.  We shouldn't, uh, practice in front of everypony.  Um... maybe once we're... up to snuff?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: March 03, 2012, 08:58:30 pm »

"I really believe you will both excel, there is no need to worry about the petty criticisms of others."

Stiletto opens the door magically and indicates with an extended foreleg

"The world is waiting, show it that you are ready."

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: March 03, 2012, 09:30:39 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:06:08 pm by Omicega »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: March 03, 2012, 09:33:57 pm »

I look at Stiletto, desperation plain in my eyes.

"P-Please?  N-Not yet..."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: March 03, 2012, 09:44:34 pm »

Stiletto says nothing, the look of disappointment on her face says 'I expected more from you' more then adequately enough. The door closes quite slowly with audible groan, and very final sounding *Thunk click*

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: March 03, 2012, 10:03:59 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:06:04 pm by Omicega »
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 239