Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236098 times)

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #975 on: February 24, 2012, 05:57:24 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:13:15 pm by Omicega »

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: February 24, 2012, 06:05:23 pm »

"ah, yeah, I guess I did.  I didn't know that it was common knowledge. It was mostly luck though. Well luck and this good steel."

He clanks his steel boot on his right foreleg against his peytrel.

"You work in the smelters don't you? The militia couldn't have won that fight without the steel you make."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: February 24, 2012, 06:06:48 pm »

Jaxler thought for a second. He was actually doing a lot better today than normal.
"I'm doing fine. How are you?"
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: February 24, 2012, 06:11:31 pm »

"Um, thanks, but I only make the steel, I don't make the armor or the weapons.  It's you militia ponies that keep everypony safe.  Um, thanks for, you know, protecting everypony."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: February 24, 2012, 06:18:45 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:13:19 pm by Omicega »

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: February 24, 2012, 06:23:47 pm »

"Nonsense. Does the cook get all the credit for keeping us fed? No. It takes all sorts to do that. Farmers, millers, bakers, and brewers. Protecting the town is the same. I would be next to useless without this axe or this armor. The smiths couldn't forge them without your steel, and you couldn't make steel without the miner's work, and all of us would be dead if not for the farmers. All ponies rely on each other. So I should thank you. So, uh, what are you working on?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: February 24, 2012, 06:28:02 pm »

I turn slightly and frown at the undeserved praise, then look back quickly when he asks about my designs.

"Oh!  Um, I'm working on, uh, some more traps.  After the, er, thing with those beasts underground, I thought I should try to come up with something.  You know, um, multiple lines of, uh, defense?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: February 24, 2012, 06:31:42 pm »

Stiletto trots into the dinning hall with a wooden bin on her back full of scrolls and mechanisms on her back.

"Flux are you here?"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: February 24, 2012, 06:40:49 pm »

"ya, I guess panacea really does deserve some praise for what she does for everypony." Right as Jaxler finishes replying he sees stiletto enter the room, putting an end to his good mood.
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: February 24, 2012, 06:44:18 pm »

"You design traps? Did you design those ones at the gate? I've seen what they do to Badger ponies, a few more of them would be very useful. But if you're going to try and make something for those cavern monsters, you're going to need something bigger I think."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: February 24, 2012, 06:46:37 pm »

"Um, ya.  Oh, there's Stiletto!  Stiletto!"

I sit up and wave a hoof, trying to gain her attention.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: February 24, 2012, 06:49:06 pm »

I walk in beside Stiletto, another bin on my back, practically overflowing.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: February 24, 2012, 06:53:47 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:13:32 pm by Omicega »

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: February 24, 2012, 06:58:18 pm »

"Quickly Glyph this way."

half gallops over to Flux with a manic look in her eyes

"I have been working on some machines that I remembered from my home land, I wanted you to look over them so you can present them to Ms. Virtue. Oh hello Glaive, have you heard if we will be back at duty soon?"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: February 24, 2012, 07:02:00 pm »

"Hey Flux, I didn't know Stiletto had all these plans... and mechanisms..." I shift the bin I'm carrying, trying to make it more comfortable.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 239