Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236109 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1005 on: February 24, 2012, 07:53:09 pm »

I move under one of Stiletto's wings, cuddling against her. "I don't know much about machines, but I'll bet those are good."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: February 24, 2012, 07:53:29 pm »

((semi-ninja'd posting anyway.))
"Oh, hello Falcata, I didn't see you come in. Anyway, Stiletto here was just showing us some machines she designed, traps and the like mostly. Though this one here, is supposed to be a training device." Glaive gestures to the design. "Now Stiletto, I know nothing of engineering so take this with a bucket of salt, but have you figured a way to randomize the timing in your dodge training machine? Because if not I fear that you won't be training the recruits how to dodge, but just how to memorize a pattern."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: February 24, 2012, 07:56:50 pm »

One day I was on my way to the dining hall. Boo on my head, telling me all about his home back in space with all the other giant space hamsters, who weren't miniature.

When all of a sudden I see Stiletto and the others are over in a group, along with those two ponies who haven't met Boo yet.

Boo tells me that I should go over and say hi, so I do. "Hello everypony."
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: February 24, 2012, 08:03:30 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:12:50 pm by Omicega »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: February 24, 2012, 08:04:34 pm »

I quickly and quietly take the refuge that Stiletto offers with her wing, trying my best to disappear under it.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: February 24, 2012, 08:05:36 pm »

"Falcata! You haven't met Boo yet, have you?"
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: February 24, 2012, 08:09:45 pm »

folds her wing over Glyphs' withers and does her best to cover Flux and comfort them both

"Ah, the random element comes from the duel switch controls, both operators are behind a blinding wall so they do not match movements, but the recruits can see so they can work on timing as well."

Stiletto now sees Arbalast approaching

"Hello, you are looking well this day."

Stiletto looked to Falcata now with her huge eyes almost overshadowing the smile on her face

"Was there any machine that you would like to talk about. Besides the dodge course I mean. The shower is very interesting I think."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: February 24, 2012, 08:14:14 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:12:46 pm by Omicega »

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: February 24, 2012, 08:18:53 pm »

"Oh that is a good Idea Falcata, we can use the Dinning hall heater to heat the water for the shower!"

Stiletto picks up a quill with her magic and begins furiously writing some notes in the margins 
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: February 24, 2012, 08:20:57 pm »

((good night everybody))

Jaxler sat down and placed his crossbow in front of him. He saw the blueprints for the machines. they were strange, very strange. he started to scan them for the slightest problem or error but he couldn't find anything wrong with it. In fact the more he analyzed it the more he realized they were more peaces of art than blueprints, but his trance was finally broken when he noticed a major problem. "what happens if a foal or pet walks into the training room by accident?"
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 10:16:54 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: February 24, 2012, 08:30:18 pm »

"That's a good point Jaxler, I know, I can use the water supply for shower to make a small moat around the training area."

Stiletto ups the pace of her writing the pen moving even more frantically.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: February 24, 2012, 08:49:41 pm »

I lift up Boo with my magic so that Falcata can see.

"Here he is! He says he likes you."

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: February 24, 2012, 09:03:12 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:12:38 pm by Omicega »

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: February 24, 2012, 09:11:50 pm »

"Oh, he's a miniature giant space hamster. He can understand you. Isn't that right, Boo?" *SQUEAK!*

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: February 24, 2012, 09:21:25 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:12:28 pm by Omicega »
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 239