Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 235999 times)

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #585 on: February 11, 2012, 01:27:37 am »

I like to think I reacted like any sane pony in this situation.

"AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: February 11, 2012, 01:57:11 am »

I keep running, but eventually Stiletto's longer legs begin to allow her to begin to close the distance. With a small grin I spin around and charge back, jumping to tackle her.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: February 11, 2012, 02:09:36 am »

Stilettos' eyes go wide as Glyph comes flying at her. She spreads her wings out to slow her down, and plants her back legs to brace her body as lifts up to try and catach Glyph as he hits her

"Get ready Flux." *she whispers in the moments before impact*
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: February 11, 2012, 02:13:02 am »

I somehow find a way to tighten my grip and give Stiletto an eloquent reply.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: February 11, 2012, 02:16:32 am »

I slam into Stiletto, wrapping my forehooves around her, and smiling like a manac. 'It's been way too long. I feel like a little colt again!'
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: February 11, 2012, 02:27:03 am »

Stilettos' heart can be heard beating loudly by both Flux and Glyph, but it is almost drowned out by her laughing.

"You two make me feel wunderschön."

Stiletto squeezes Glyph close, smiles, closes her eyes and looks up *SPLASH!* at the torrent of water that just pored over the three of them. Moments later the pigtail cloths are there to get the last of the mud.
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: February 11, 2012, 02:34:10 am »

"AAAHH-GLUB!"

The water shocks me out of my panic, and the cloths aren't too bad, actually.  Cautiously, I start to loosen my death-grip on Stiletto.

"Um, that was... the most exciting bath ever."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: February 11, 2012, 02:39:10 am »

I keep laughing, reaching a hoof up to get my mane out of my eyes. "That was the most fun I've had in years! We should do stuff like this more often!" I look up at Stiletto, then notice that I'm still holding her, making me blush a bit. "G-guess I can't tackle you huh."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: February 11, 2012, 02:47:34 am »

"You need to go for the smaller parts of me, if you push my center I can just bend my back legs."

Stiletto pulls her wings in slowly and she helps Flux down with magic.

"You both hold on very well though."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: February 11, 2012, 02:51:09 am »

I tense up a bit as Stiletto helps me down, then relax as my hooves hit the ground and give a small chuckle.

"Ya, raw adrenaline really helps with a grip."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: February 11, 2012, 03:15:50 am »

I blush a bit more as I let Stiletto go, backing off a step. "I see... maybe you could give me some more tips later. I think I have defenitly enjoyed today... defenitly. It was fun, and I got some new friends!"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: February 11, 2012, 03:32:16 am »

Stiletto taps them both on the forehead with her horn

"Tonight was fun. I have not had such fun in so long. Now it is cold meine Freunde, we should go home."

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: February 11, 2012, 08:36:51 am »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:17:40 pm by Omicega »

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: February 11, 2012, 02:12:24 pm »

"Well that's good to hear at least. Purple mason you said? That's the unicorn right? It sounds like he was out of line, from what you told me about Arbalest after my 'talk' with him what he really needs is some help, not ponies teasing or making fun of him. It a shame, I don't think Panacea knows anything about healing mental wounds."

Gliave looks up at the full moon, and then looks to the stars. "The sky is really pretty tonight. Look there's Orion and there's Ursa Major." Says the unicorn pointing to the constellations in turn. "My father used to tell me stories about the constellations."

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: February 11, 2012, 03:06:55 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:17:34 pm by Omicega »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 239